Confessions and Complications

Meet The Kim

It’s almost the end of school period when Choi Siwon enters SM gate. He smiles brightly at all of his juniors and continues walking to the Main Building. When he turns from the fountain in the center of the SM, some people call him. He turns around and smiles brightly when he sees his juniors/bestfriend.
“Kyu, Teukie, Minnie,” Siwon greets them. The youngers bow politely to him, including Kyuhyun, and approach him.
“What are you doing here Hyung? Aren’t you supposed to be busy shooting some drama scenes?” Sungmin asks. An actor as busy as Siwon is hardly has enough time to sleep everyday, let alone strolls in the campus area like this.

“I finish early today Minnie-ah. So I’m thinking to visit all of you here,” Siwon shrugs. The four of them walk to the Main Building, giving a very rare scene to the crowd. The four of them are like celebrities, well at least Siwon is. They talk and joke around, until they meet with the Kim and their eyes are shining brightly when they see their cute little raven, and before they know it, they call the raven in unison.
“JONGWOON-AH/ JONGWOONIE/ YESUNGIE!!!”

The four of them look at each other in shock. Well at least Siwon, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk know that the three of them know Jongwoon, but they never thought Sungmin will come into the picture. Jongwoon, upon hearing his name’s called, looks around the surrounding area and finds the four of the senior and grins. He releases himself of Kibum’s hold and goes to where the four stand.
“Siwon Sunbae, Teukie Hyung, Minnie Hyung, Kyu,” Jongwoon greets them. The Brothers hurriedly run to where Jongwoon goes. “You know them Jongwoon-ah?” Sungmin asks. As far as he knows, he’s the only one that has a privilege to know about Jongwoon. Why do these brats also know my Jongwoon? Sungmin pouts. Jongwoon just nods his head.

“Jongwoon-ah, do you have time?” Siwon asks the raven. Before Jongwoon can answer, the Brothers arealready behind him.
“I’m sorry..Sunbae,” Heechul cuts in,” Jongwoonie is so tired now.” Heechul grins maliciously at the four people in front of him. While Siwon, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk already used to the treatment by the Brothers, Sungmin stands in shock. OMG! My Jongwoon is related to the Mighty Diva Kim Heechul?! Sungmin ponders.
“But Heenim, I’m not..” Jongwoon is pushed towards Kibum, who’s happily guard his Baby Hyung. All of them stand on their grounds, not wanting to back down just a little, it will end up to be a big showdown for the students to watch, if the saviours aren’t coming.

Hangeng, Zhoumi and Henry are walking to the parking lot when they see the showdown right in the center of the Main Building. OMG! These people, Zhoumi curses silently. With an understanding nod between the three of them, they approach the crowd.
“Oh! Heenim, I need to talk to you about something,” Zhoumi exclaims out loud for the people to hear, including the four suitors. Heechul sneers at his best-friend, but Zhoumi is already too immune with all Heechul’s threats so he just grabs Heechul’s hand and drags him, despite Heechul’s colourful word of protests. Hangeng nudges Henry to approach Ryeowook.

“Wookie Hyung, you left something in the Music Room just now,” Henry comes and tugs Ryeowook’s hand.
“Yah!! Where are you taking me too?!” Ryeowook scolds the grinning Mochi, who just drags him somewhere. Hangeng follows behind. Not too long after, Changmin comes. When he sees the snob that knocked him down without any apology, he walks to the boy.
“Yah!! You’re the one who knocked me down this afternoon and you didn’t even apologize,” Changmin directly attacks the boy. And he gets more angry when he sees Jongwoon wriggles in the boy’s hold.
“YAH!! How dare you choke Yesungie Hyung like that!!” Changmin yells,” Come here you!!” And with the power he doesn’t know he possess, Changmin pulls the boy, instantly releasing Jongwoon from his hold, and drags the boy away. Changmin keeps on rambling about some unresponsible mean person, while the boy with the stoic expression just follows suit, still quite in shock.

So now Jongwoon’s protection is lying solely on Kangin’s hand, he alone is enough to deal with these bunch of strangers. But unluckily for him, luckily for the four, suddenly another Sunbae from the Movie Departmen comes and approaches Kangin.
“Oh Kangin-ah! Just the person I want to meet,” calls the Senior. Kangin turns around and cusses inside. What does he want? “Key Sunbae,” Kangin greets the Senior icily, still holding his Baby Hyung. Key looks at this view and shakes his head, and bravely pulls Kangin. “Come with me. NOW!!” And the last line of protection for Jongwoon is disappeared. Jongwoon just look around, feeling lost. Why do they leave me alone here? Jongwoon ponders. Siwon, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk and Sungmin look at each other and decide to take this opportunity.

“Jongwoon-ah, can we talk to you for a minute?” Siwon asks,” While you’re waiting for your Brothers to finish their issues.” Jongwoon just sigh and nods compliantly. At least I won’t be waiting alone, Jongwoon thinks and walks with the four to the empty classroom.
“What is it you want to talk about Sunbae?” Jongwoon sits comfortably on the nearest chair. Siwon, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Sungmin look at each other, waiting for either one of them to start. When no one starts talking, Jongwoon looks at them curiously.
“Do you all want to talk to me?” Jongwoon asks again because the four boys in front of him keep on looking at each other. When the four of them still not talking, Jongwoon sighs and sulks, and stands up ready to go. The four boys snap and talk in unison.

“I LIKE YOU”


Everyone in SM knows really well about the Kim Brothers tempers. Their tempers aren’t the best in the world. It’s only the cute Jongwoonie they can easily deal, because he doesn’t have the short fuse temper such as his Brothers. But Zhoumi, Henry and Hangeng know how The Kim Brothers work, so they literally put their lives in line for the four boys to talk to Jongwoon. Here they are, inside Heechul’s working room, sitting comfortably on the couch at the corner of the room, looking at the spectacles in front of them. Heechul and Ryeowook are literally fuming, you may see smoke coming out of their ears.

“WHY ARE YOU TAKING US HERE???!!!” Heechul finally blows. Ryeowook already growled like a caged lion. He looks at Henry menacingly, but Henry is used to the glare, he just grins sweetly at the seething giraffe.
“Yah! Calm down Heenim!” Zhoumi scolds his best-friend,” What’s wrong with Jongwoon talk to them?” Heechul looks to his best-friend as if he’s out of his mind.
“Are you still in your right mind Mimi?” Heechul growls low, as angry as he is now. He may end up tearing Zhoumi apart. Zhoumi just sigh in resignation.
“Heechul Hyung,” Hangeng starts talking,” The four of them are good guys. I know Leeteuk and Sungmin quite well. And as far as I know, Siwon Sunbae and Kyuhyun are also good boys. I believe Jongwoonie will be safe with them. And they only talk about something. Jongwoonie won’t be in big problem because of that.”

“How would you know Mr. Fried Rice?” Heechul glares at Hangeng,” How would you know those four won’t do something to my Baby Woonie?” Hangeng just smile at the fuming Diva. The Kim Brothers with their acute and incurable Brother Complex.
“Isn’t it enough that I know about it Hyung?” Hangeng asks back,” And beside, I believe Jongwoonie has a good judgement on people.” Heechul huffs at Hangeng’s explanation. It’s true that Jongwoon has quite a good judgement towards people, but he’s so kind and sweet, and some people may use that to their advantages. Hangeng puts his hand on Heechul’s shoulder.
“Just trust me on this Hyung,” Hangeng smiles gently,” Jongwoonie will be fine.” Heechul sighs heavily but in the end he nods. Ryeowook, who’s looking the interaction between the two from the sideline frowns. How does Geng Hyung do that? Only Woonie Hyung can tame Heechul Hyung when he’s seething like that, Ryeowook frowns even further.


Kibum, apparently still in shock, just let him to be dragged, until he snaps out of it. He tugs his hand harshly until it’s freed.
“Who do you think you are?!” Kibum nearly yells at the boy who drags him. The boy, who Kibum realizes as the one who sat next to him in the joint class and the one he knocked down this afternoon glares evilly at him.
“You want to know?! I’m Shim Changmin! That’s who I am!” Changmin snarls at Kibum,” It’s supposed to be me who ask that question. Who do you think you are? You ran on someone, and without apologizing, even you act all high and mighty! Don’t your parents teach you about manners?!”

Kibum actually flinches when the boy in front of him scolds him, the ever so stoic Kibum, the expressionless Kim Kibum. The boy, Changmin, pants after his burst, but still glaring at him.
“Sorry,” Kibum says coldly,” Happy?” Changmin just shakes his head.
“YES! I’m very HAPPY!! I feel like I want to DANCE!” Changmin yells his head out, Kibum has to move back a bit. “GOD! You don’t even think you’re on the wrong side,” Changmin brushes his hair out of frustration. Actually, Kibum feels a bit guilty, just a tiny little bit, but he has his pride.
“Fine, I’ll let it slide for now,” Changmin glares at Kibum,” But next time it will be all out war.” After that warning, Changmin drags Kibum back to the Main Building.


“Key Sunbae, why are you taking me here?” Kangin asks as polite as possible to the Senior in front of him. Seriously, he needs to protect his Baby Hyung from all of the bad people, and this Diva Senior of his has a gut to drag him far away.
“Seriuosly Kanginnie?!” Key scolds the big boy in front of him,” Yesungie is old enough to defend himself. And as far as I know, Siwon Sunbae and the other guys aren’t bad people.” Kangin just scowls at the Senior.
“Listen Kanginnie,” Key tone down his voice,” I know very well how much you guys adore Yesungie, I also adore him, how can I not when he’s such an angel. But this is getting way too absurd. He’s not a baby anymore, and I know he has a very good judgement towards people. You guys are scaring people who want to get closer to him. It’s very lucky those four are brave enough to keep on fighting.” Kangin breathes a heavy sigh. He knows his Baby Hyung isn’t a baby anymore, but he’s so tiny, and so fragile.

“Just give him a chance to know other people. Don’t just keep him under your wings every single time. You have to let him breath. He may be used to how you guys behave, but he must be tired of this,” Key put another words of wisdom,” Think about what I said Kanginnie, and talk about it with your brothers.” Key pats Kangin’s shoulder and accompanies the big boy to the Main Building. He can only do so much, before the Brothers flip back to their oldselves.


Siwon, Leeteuk, Sungmin and Kyuhyun look at each other for the umpteenth times today, when they all burst out the same confession to the same person. Jongwoon just stands there, looking so clueless to why they sprout the same thing.
“Can you say that again?” Jongwoon asks after a long moment of silence,” One by one please.”
Siwon, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Sungmin just sigh and nod.
“I like you Jongwoon-ah,” Siwon started.
“Yeah, I like you too Yesungie,” Leeteuk follows.
“Fine, I repeat it again. You better listen Jongwoonie,” Kyuhyun growls,” I. LIKE. YOU.”
“Jongwoon-ah, I like you very much,” Sungmin happily chirps.

Jongwoon tilts his head cutely and smiles widely at the four boys in front of him. These silly boys, Jongwoon chuckles.
“Oh! I like all of you too,” Jongwoon casually says,” You’re all good people.”
Siwon, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Sungmin have to hold the urge to groan. How can someone be so clueless like that? The meaning is totally different to what they all say.
“Jongwoon-ah,” Siwon slowly starts,” It’s not what we all mean.”
“Eh? No? So , you mean you don’t like me Sunbae?” Jongwoon frowns cutely, finally earning some groans from the boys in front of him.

“Yah!! It doesn’t mean like that!” Kyuhyun snaps. Jongwoon looks at Kyuhyun. “So what does it mean?” Jongwoon asks. He’s really confused of what the four of them mean. They said they like him, but when he said he like them too, they look so dejected.
“It means we really really like you,” Kyuhyun starts,” And we all have the same intention to be your…beloved. Do you understand now?!”
Jongwoon can only stand there, mouth wide open. Is it a confession? He knows what happen after the confession, he saw it in Zhoury couple. But it was easy on that case. In his case, it’s totally chaos. 4 confessions in a day, and add his Brothers into the picture.

“You don’t need to answer right now Yesungie,” Leeteuk gently ruffles Jongwoon’s hair. Jongwoon just look down and nod.
“OK, now that’s settled,” Sungmin joins,” Just think about it Jongwoon-ah, and tell us your answer when you’re ready.” Jongwoon nods again. Siwon, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Sungmin grin brightly.
“OK then, let’s go back to the Main Building,” Siwon opens the door and lets Jongwoon walks out first. Jongwoon still in shock, his head’s spinning because of the confessions. He walks absent-mindedly, with the four suitors walk closely behind him, until he sees his Brothers wait for him under the Clock Tower.

“Woonie, are you okay?” Heechul hurriedly runs to his Baby Woonie,” Why are you so pale? Something happen?” Jongwoon shakes his head, he’s still too toungetied to speak.
“It’s late,” Siwon approaches the Brothers followed by the other,” It’s better to go home now.” For once, the Brothers bow politely to the actor and go to the parking lot, with a shock Jongwoon.
“Yah..Jongwoonie, what’s wrong with you?” Heechul starts to panic.
“Woonie Hyung, are you okay? Did they do something bad to you?” Kibum holds Jongwoon’s baby hand. Finally Jongwoon snaps out of his reverie and looks around the parking lot. Kangin hastily opens the lock and pulls Jongwoon in, followed by Heechul, Kibum and Ryeowook at the front seat. Jongwoon looks to each of his Brothers. They hold the same expression.

“Baby Woonie, please tell Hyung what happen,” Heechul pleads for the first time. Jongwoon shakes his head and mumbles something the Brothers can’t catch.
“Eh? They did what Hyungie?” Ryeowook asks, worry laces on his voice. Jongwoon looks down to hide his blushing face and speaks.
“The four of them confessed to me.”


Jongwoon paces around in his room. His brain’s running 100 miles per hour. What to do? What to do? He keeps on chanting those words like a mantra, but ends up empty handed. He has no clue whatsoever on what to do with this situation. He knew when Zhoumi confessed last time, Henry was blushing burgundy, he put the ripe tomato to shame. But the next day, everyone could see the couple sometimes holding hands at the corridor to the Music Department.
“Why me? My life is complicated enough,” Jongwoon fall onto his bed and groans. He keeps in the position until Heechul comes in. He sighs when he sees his Baby Woonie twists and wriggles on his bed, face down.

“Woonie-ah, dinner’s ready,” Heechul touches Jongwoon’s back. Jongwoon turns around still on his stomach and pouts. Heechul has to chuckles at how adorable his Baby Woonie is.
“Come, let’s have dinner first and you can continue brooding,” Heechul teases his Baby Brother, tugging his baby hand. Jongwoon, despite the whine, follows suit. At the dining room, Mr and Mrs Kim already seated, along with Kangin, Kibum and Ryeowook.
“Woonie-ah, are you okay?” Mrs. Kim asks worriedly. After the boys came home from school, she noticed how her Baby Woonie was in trance. Jongwoon just give a little nod and sits on his usual seat, and the dinner starts.

After dinner, Jongwoon runs back to the safety of his room. He paces around again in his room, chanting another “What to do?” for another minutes until his phone rings. He picks up his phone without checking the caller’s ID.
“Yeoboseyo?”
“Hi, Jongwoon-ah.” Jongwoon’s face pales a little and turns into a ripe tomato in a matter of seconds.
“H-Hello Sungmin Hyung.”
Sungmin chuckles from the other side. “Relax Jongwoon-ah. I don’t call to ask you about your answer from today. I just want to remind you about our practice session next Friday.”
“Oh! Oh! O-Okay Hyung. I-I’ll be there. I-I won’t be late this time.”
“Cool. Now go get some rest. Don’t think too much. You have enough time to give us your answer.” Jongwoon groans at the reminder. Why do you have to remind me about that Hyung? Jongwoon whines silently. Sungmin giggles on the phone.
“OK..OK..Get some rest Jongwoon-ah. See you at school.”
“See you Hyung. Good night.”
Jongwoon throws his phone on his bed randomly and continues pacing around in his room. Unknown to him, his Brothers are eavesdropping across his bedroom door. After the conversation is finished, Heechul orders the others to go to his room.

“OK. So those four confess to My Baby Woonie,” Heechul sneers,” The balls of them.” Kangin, Kibum and Ryeowook nods.
“Fine, we’ll see how they progress,” Heechul starts,” Kangin, you watch the Angel. Ryeowook, you watch that sneaky Bunny in Pink. Kibum you watch the little Devil, and I’ll take the Horse. Any suspicious things happen to Baby Woonie, you have to act fast. Understand?!”
The Brothers nod their heads, and go to their respective bedrooms, ready to play a spy the next day.

TBC.

A/N: Since I don't know how to make a good confession scene it came out so plain hehehe..What can I say, I'm not a romantic person :p anyway, if you happen to stumble upon this comments and critics are appreciated :D