Planning and Strategizing

Meet The Kim

Jongwoon goes to his classroom still in frantic mental condition. He feels quite lucky tough, that he doesn’t have the same schedule with Kyuhyun today. Thanks for the small blessing, Jongwoon sighs and sits on his chair in the middle row. He smiles to his bestfriend when Jaejoong sits on the chair next to his.
“Morning, Yesungie,” Jaejoong greets happily. Jongwoon just smiles and nods his acknowledgement. Not long after that, the class is filled and the bell rings, shows the class is started.

Jongwoon walks absent-mindedly to the cafeteria where his brothers wait for him, impatiently. Heechul already shifted for the umpteenth times on his seat, while Kangin, Ryeowook and Kibum keep looking to the door, watching with hawk eyes for their precious Hyung. Zhoumi and Henry just shake their heads and calmly drink their beverages.
“Wookie-ah, did Woonie say something about being late?” Heechul finally flips.
“Kim Heechul! It’s not even 5 minutes for heaven’s sake!” Zhoumi scolds the Diva before Ryeowook can answer. Heechul just ignores his bestfriend and continues fidgeting on his seat.

Meanwhile, our Jongwoonie, still in his trance, walks to the cafeteria, thinking about his choices and how to explain to his brothers about which one he choose. OMG! They will freak out! Jongwoon groans inside, his overly protective and possessive Brothers. He’s thinking so deep, he doesn’t notice Hangeng whom standing in front of him and bumps into the Chinese senior.
“Ouch!” Jongwoon brushes his forehead gently and looks up a little bit.
“Geng Hyung!! I’m sorry! I’m not looking,” Jongwoon apologizes,” Are you okay Hyung?” Hangeng just smiles and nods. 4 confessions in one day. No wonder you looks so lost Jongwoon-ah, Hangeng sympathizes with the junior in front of him.

“I’m okay Jongwoon-ah,” Hangeng answers,” Come, today I bring you a special menu. Let’s go.” Hangeng tugs Jongwoon’s baby hand and leads him to their table at the corner of the cafeteria, where you can see a seething Heechul, a growling Kangin, a impatient Ryeowook, and the usual stoic Kibum with the frowning Zhoury couple. When Hangeng and Jongwoon arrive at their table, Heechul directly attacks the clueless and innocent Hangeng.
“YAH!! Where did you take my Baby Woonie?!”
Hangeng needs to move back a little but a smile’s still attached on his face. Jongwoon looks at his Hyung disapprovingly.
“Heenim, that’s not nice,” Jongwoon gently scolds his Hyung,” Geng Hyung is waiting for me in front of cafeteria and we go together.” Jongwoon tugs Heechul’s hand and asks him to sit back, and leads Hangeng to sit as well, before he sits on his seat next to Kibum.
“Jongwoon-ah, this is your special menu,” Hangeng opens his food container,” There are chicken meatballs and lots of your favourite fishcake.” Jongwoon hurriedly grabs the food container and spoon.
“WOW!! It looks really delicious Hyung,”Jongwoon grins happily, forgetting about his dilemma for the time being and eats his lunch happily. Hangeng grins widely, happy that he can keep Jongwoon’s mind away for a while.

“Err..Guys, tomorrow I need to go to the gym again,” Jongwoon tells his Brothers after lunch break is over. The Brothers look at each other and focus on Jongwoon, making the raven fidgets on his chair.
“But Jongwoonie..” Heechul starts, but Hangeng butts in.
“Exercising is good Jongwoon-ah,” Hangeng pats Jongwoon’s back gently,” And the competition is getting closer right? You need to prepare your physical condition as well.” Jongwoon grins gratefully at Hangeng, while Heechul throws a nasty glare to Hangeng, but he decides to let it go for now.
“Very well Woonie-ah,” Heechul sighs,” But don’t tire yourself. We don’t want you to get sick.” Jongwoon nods obediently and smiles brightly at his Hyung.


At the other place,

“I can’t believe we confess to the same person,” Leeteuk shakes his head. He really doesn’t have any idea that his friends know about his Yesungie.
“I can’t believe we know the same person,” Sungmin agrees,” How did you all know about Jongwoon?”
Leeteuk, Sungmin, Siwon and Kyuhyun meet with each other at Siwon’s apartment, since the place provides lots of privacy. They can’t meet at the public place, just in case Siwon’s fans go wild and pounce on them.

“In my case, I bumped into him in the class,” Leeteuk says,” You were there also righ Sungmin-ah? Our first joint class with Music Department.” Sungmin furrows his brows to remember and bulges his eyes.
“Yah!! How came you didn’t tell me about it?” Sungmin sulks. Leeteuk just grins innocently,” How about you Sungmin-ah?”
Sungmin sits straight up and beams from ear to ear. Kyuhyun, Siwon and Leeteuk frowns when they see it.
“Yah! Sungmin Hyung!! You’re freaking me!” Kyuhyun yells at the bunny boy. Sungmin just grins innocently at his friends.

“In my case, I met him when he was on his way to SM after buying some music sheets. He bumped onto some bad boys,” Sungmin tells the story of how he met Jongwoon,” He’s so cute when he was rambling, so I took his hand and we ran away.”
“Poor Yesungie,” Leeteuk says,” He must be scared back then.” Kyuhyun, Siwon and Sungmin nod agreely.
“Well, at least he’s safe now. That’s the most important thing,” Siwon wisely comments,” For me, I met him because he bumped onto me, when he brought so many books for Music Club. And the silliest thing was, he didn’t even know me.” Upon hearing this Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Leeteuk laugh out loud, Sungmin even choked.

“SERIOUSLY HYUNG?!”
Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Leeteuk always try to find anything to prove that the perfect and well known Choi Siwon isn’t that great. But having known that their object of affection is the one who brings the perfect Choi Siwon down, they will not let him live it down. Siwon just grins and shakes his head.
“Enough about me and my dropping popularity,” Siwon playfully scolds his hoobaes/friends,” How about you Kyuhyun-ah?”

“Me? My story isn’t as great as you Hyung,” cue prompt some snickers and a nasty glare from Siwon,” I met him in the Music Room on my first day here. I was playing the piano when he was entering the room. Because I was so awesome, he clapped when he heard me playing.” Siwon, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin just roll their eyes at the youngest, while Kyuhyun just grins innocently.
“Well, since we like the same person, we must come to an agreement don’t you think?” Siwon asks his friends. Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk nod.
“1st of all, no hard feeling to either one of us if Jongwoon-ah picks up his choice,” Siwon states. The other 3 boys agree directly.
“2nd, the consequences that come from the 1st condition will not alter our friendship whatsoever,” Siwon adds,” Do you guys all agree?”
“Yes Hyung!!” Kyuhyun, Leeteuk and Sungmin grin widely.

“BTW, it’s getting late. We still have our weekly routine Sungmin-ah,” Leeteuk stands up and gathers his things. Sungmin and Kyuhyun follow soon.
“Off you go then. If anything, education is as important as spending time with Jongwoon,” Siwon sends his hoobaes/friends off.
“Yah!! Hyung, don’t you have filming schedule or something?” Kyuhyun whines. Siwon just grins nonchalantly.
“Today is my off day,” Siwon says,” I’m going to spend my day catching up with my bed.” Kyuhyun, Leeteuk and Sungmin just shake their heads and wave their sunbae goodbye.


“I’m tired!!”
The Kim just smile adoringly at the cute raven next to Kibum. Jongwoon has been yawning from the parking lot until the boys get home.
“Yah! Woonie-ah, take a shower first and grab some dinner before you go to sleep,” Heechul pretends to scold Jongwoon. Jongwoon just grins innocently and plugs himself off of Kibum’s hold. When the innocent Jongwoon runs to freshen up, the Brothers walk to Heechul’s room.

“Listen! We need to take turns to guard Jongwoonie from those evil incarnations,” Heechul goes straight to the point. Kibum, Kangin, and Ryeowook nod their consents.
“No matter what happen, one of us should stay close to Jongwoonie, especially when those four in close range,” Heechul adds on.
“Sure Hyung. We’ll guard Woonie Hyung as best as we can,” Ryeowook chirps. Kangin and Kibum nod their agreement.
“Good. You all know what to do to which right?” Heechul asks,” You must come with some plans for each.” The briefing stops momentarily when Jongwoon’s head appears from the door.

“Come on guys! It’s dinner time,” Jongwoon enters and plops himself next to Kangin. The big boy easily picks his Baby Hyung and cradles him. Jongwoon just smiles cutely at his little big brother.
“What are you guys talking about anyway?” Jongwoon frowns in suspicion. All the Brothers fidget on their spots.
“Yah!! You silly Woonie!” Heechul covers up. Jongwoon giggles and stands up.
“Come on…I’m starving and sleepy,” Jongwoon whines some more and the Brothers comply to their precious jewel’s request. Jongwoon grins happily and tugs Ryeowook’s hand and leads them to the dining room to have dinner.


At the other place,

“SAY WHAT?!?!”
Sungmin, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Shindong cring at the outburst. Eunhyuk rush to His Fishy and rubs his back in calming manner.
“My Fishy, calm down,” Eunhyuk keeps on rubbing his Fishy’s back.
“What do you mean calm down?! These guys are seriously suicidal,” Donghae is anything but crying now,” How can all of you have to deal with Kim Heechul Sunbae?” Donghae throws his hands on the air and prances around the room.
“I just found out about it Hae-ah,” Sungmin defends himself,” It’s Teukie here that knew it the first time.” Leeteuk just sighs and nods grimly when Donghae glares at him.

“Seriously Teukie?! You mean we have to deal with Kim Heechul Sunbae? Are you that bored to live?” Donghae scolds his friend. Leeteuk and Sungmin just grins innocently.
“Well, actually, it’s not only Heechul Sunbae we have to deal with, but the whole Kim Brother,” Leeteuk informs. Donghae looks so baffled he’s speechless, while Eunhyuk and Shindong just shake their heads.
“Come on Lee Donghae, you’ve got to help us,” Sungmin pleas with his kicked bunny eyes. Donghae just sigh exasperatedly.
“Fine,” Donghae says dejectedly,” My Monkey, will you be a dear and help me to get any information about the Kim Brothers,” Donghae looks at Eunhyuk whom happily oblige any request from His Fishy. Shindong follows to help Eunhyuk to get any information about the Kim Brother.

“Here we go My Fishy,” Eunhyuk hands out a quite thick bundle of file. Donghae smiles his gratitude and starts to open the file to extract some informations about the situation they’re dealing with. His brows furrow every now and then, and he even cusses here and there. It’s going to be painful, Donghae groans.
“Very well. The three of us will formulate some plans for each and everyone of you. So you have to stay alive no matter what,” Donghae closes the file with a heavy sigh,” Better yet, stay close to Kim Jongwoon everytime you see his Brothers around.” Leeteuk and Sungmin smiles and nods happily.
“Let’s go home then. I need to think about some plans,” Donghae tugs on Eunhyuk forearm and drags him out of the Studio, while Shindong, Leeteuk and Sungmin follow suit.


At Hangeng’s condo,

“Mimi Gege, Hangeng Gege, do you think Leeteuk Sunbae, Siwon Sunbae, Sungmin Sunbae and Kyuhyun will make it alive?” Henry asks. He’s a little bit worry, well maybe not a little, about the safety of the four suitors of his cute Hyung. Hnageng just smiles calmly, while Zhoumi grins widely.
“Of course they will Mochi,” Zhoumi pinches Henry’s chubby cheeks, making the younger scowls,” We will help them to deal with the Lord of all Evil.”

“So do you have any plan Gege?” Henry asks excitedly, he literally bouncing on his seat. Zhoumi has to hold him so he won’t fly off the seat.
“Sure. All we need to do is to help them to get some time with Jongwoonie,” Zhoumi says, Hangeng just nod agreely. Henry grins high-spiritedly. “OK. I’m in.”

TBC

A/N: I'M BACK!! I'M ALIVE!! I UPDATED!! But this chap is kinda hehehe...As I said before, you have the liberty to throw bricks on me *hide under my desk* Any comments and critics will be appreciated :D