Danger!! Danger!!

Meet The Kim

After the incident in Music Room, Heechul commands all of his brothers to gather at the empty classroom. There’s no way he will let his baby Jongwoonie close to any of those brats’ clutch.

“I don’t care what we’re going to do, I don’t care what it takes,” Heechul emphasizes,” Those jerks don’t go near MY Jongwoonie. Do I make myself clear?!” All the Kim Brothers nod their heads, and rush back to Music Room. There’s no way they will let their precious jewel to be surrounded by those four erts. Their Jongwoonie should remain innocent and untouched. With that thought in mind, The Brothers run to the Music Room as fast as they can.

 

In the Music Room, it’s time for Kyuhyun to practice. He goes up to Mr. Park with loud cheers from his childhood friends and Jongwoon’s clapping. Hearing Jongwoon also cheers for him, Kyuhyun smiles brightly, and confidently sings his choice.

“It’s good Kyuhyun-ah,” Mr. Park says,” But you need to add more control on your high register, it’s a bit wobbly.” Kyuhyun nods happily and walks back to where his friends and Jongwoon sit.

“I did good right?” Kyuhyun boasts to all of them. They all nod, including Jongwoon. The four of Jongwoon’s suitors gather around the cute raven, pouring their affection to the cute raven until the Brothers come back to Music Room.

 

“Jongwoonie, are you finish?” Heechul approaches his baby brother, sending death glares to the four people surrounding his Jongwoonie. Jongwoon, being the cute innocent brother he is, just nods and smiles brightly.

“Let’s go home then,” Heechul pulls Jongwoon up,” You need to rest.”

“But we still need to have last briefing Heenim,” Jongwoon holds his stance a bit,” Can you wait for...15 minutes? Pleeeeaaseeee...” Cue the puppy eyes, and Heechul turns to a sweet angel. “Sure Jongwoonie, I’ll wait here with the other,” Heechul smiles brightly at Jongwoon. Right at that moment, Mr. Park calls all of them to give last briefing of practice today.

 

“Nice practice today guys,” Mr. Park starts,” Remember all of the pointers I give you. Rest your voice, don’t strain it.” All of them nod. After Mr. Park gives his final words of getting enough rest, because the competition is only two weeks away, all of them are leaving. But of course, not before Leeteuk, Sungmin, Siwon and Kyuhyun crowd Jongwoon to get their last chance.

“Have a good rest Jongwoonie.”

“If you want to eat something healthy and delicious, I’ll prepare it for you.”

“Don’t forget we still have to train on Friday Jongwoonie.”

“Let’s practice together when we have time.”

Jongwoon just smiles awkwardly to his suitors, too confuse to respond in any way. It’s a good thing Ryeowook barges to the crowd and pulls Jongwoon aside.

 

“YAH!! LEAVE MY HYUNG ALONE!!” And he drags Jongwoon gently to where The Brothers wait for them. The Kims surround the raven in an impenetrable wall, leaving the four suitors screaming their last greetings to their beloved raven.

“SEE YOU ON MONDAY!!”

Jongwoon, amidst the high fortress, waves his baby hand up high.

“See you guys!!” Jongwoon cheerily waves while The Brothers hurrily drags him out of Music Room.

 

It’s Monday morning, and The Brothers are gathering in Heechul’s room since early in the morning, before the sun even rose.  It’s a very rare scene to see Kangin wakes up before their Mom screaming her head off, but the recent events prompts him to wake up at 4.30 am and almost broke Ryeowook and Kibum’s bedroom doors and dragged them to Heechul’s room. When Kangin barged in to Heechul’s room, the older almost had a concussion, because he fell really hard on the floor. Luckily, it’s his that will get a pretty bruise. After a very hard scolding to the younger, he let them in, and they discussed until the sun rose.

 

“Kangin, you go and watch that blasted Angel,” Heechul orders,” Don’t let him near Jongwoonie.” Kangin nods readily, an evil smirk is plastered on his face.

“Ryeowookie, since you’re almost the same size as the Bunny, you go and handle him,” Heechul continues. The ever sweet Ryeowook grins evilly, already concocting something vile for the Bunny.

“Bummie, you get that brat while I handle that ert Sunbae,” Heechul ends their “discussion” with his Royal Verdict, and they all disperse to their respective rooms, right when Mrs. Kim screams for the boys to wake up.

 

 

So here he is, The Most Handsome Raccoon in South Korea, in guard in front of his baby hyung’s class. He ran out of his class after the lecturer was out. He ran as fast as he can, and now here he is, still panting a bit, but totally prepared for whatever comes. But he doesn’t encounter the senior, even when his hyung walks out of the class, joking around with his close friend, Kim Jaejoong.

“Woonie Hyung!” Kangin calls out. Jongwoon looks around when he hears someone calls his name, and smiles as bright as the sun when he notices Kangin stands at the edge of the classroom.

“Kanginnie!!” Jongwoon excitedly drags innocent Jaejoong to where Kangin stands. Kangin chuckles heartily and opens his arms to hug his baby hyung. Jaejoong, feels like a third wheel between the brothers, excuses himself to go to library to search for references.

 

“Are you finished your morning session Hyung? Do you have another class?” Kangin intertwines their hands, leading his hyung away from the classroom. Jongwoon happily follows, humming some indiscernable note.

“I still have one class after lunch,” Jongwoon answers,”Don’t you still have class Kanginnie?” Jongwoon inquires his brother.

“I have other class in 20 minutes hyung,” Kangin grins,” I can keep you accompany for a while. Where are you going now?” Jongwoon just shakes his head. He knows it’s impossible to decline and to forcefully send Kangin to his class, so he just follows where his brother takes him.

“I have nowhere to go in particular,” Jongwoon answers, swinging their hands back and forth,” But maybe you can drop me to the Library, Kanginnie.” Both brothers walk side by side to the library, chat about everything under the sun. Kangin drops Jongwoon at the library and goes his merry way to his class (if he stays for just 2 minutes, he can interfere with what happen to his baby hyung).

A/N: I'm sorry for the late update. It's just a short chapter before all hell break loose with The Brothers :D