The Diva's Evil Plan (Part2 End)

Meet The Kim

 

Siwon doesn’t remember every nightmare he had last night. As far as he knows, he always prays before go to bed to avoid every nightmare that comes his way. That’s why he’s so confuse right now. This must be a dream. A really bad one. It must be, because there’s no way in real life, he has to endure such obscurity. If it’s not a dream, there’s no way he’s thrown by something resembles popcorn and other unidentified things. And everytime he turns around to catch the culprit, he can’t find any. Everyone seems to enjoy the movie very much. And it’s not like the culprit doing it in random way, because he/she definitely targets on Siwon. And it happens at the exact time when he or Jongwoon get closer to each other. Well, what Siwon doesn’t know won’t kill him right?

“Hyung, w-what are you doing?” Hangeng whispers to Heechul whom sits beside him. Heechul just casts an innocent glance to the junior, happily munching his big bowl of popcorn.
“What? Can’t you see I’m eating my popcorn here?” Heechul says, completely adamant he doesn’t do anything, despite the pile of popcorn sticks to Siwon’s perfectly styled hair.
“I-I d-didn’t b-buy the snacks to be t-thrown at someone’s head Hyung,” Hangeng reprimands Heechul. Heechul just shrugs and continues munching his popcorn until he sees Jongwoon leans closer to Siwon to ask about something and throws some of his precious popcorn to Siwon’s head.

“Ouch!” There, it happens again. Siwon turns around to catch the culprit and again he can’t find any. Jongwoon, who leans closer to the actor to ask about something in the movie, looks attentively.
“Sunbae, is there something wrong?” Jongwoon asks in small voice. Siwon just smiles brightly at the raven lock boy and shakes his head.
“There’s nothing wrong Jongwoonie,” Siwon answers,” Is there something you want to ask?”
“Oh! Yes, I just want to know did you do all the stunt by yourself?” Jongwoon whispers, leaning more closer to Siwon, not really realizing about the mishap Siwon has to go through. Another handful of popcorn and something he identifies as pocky stick, stuck on his head.
“Hmm..Almost 80% of the stunt we did ourselves. The director said it’s about being as real as possible,”Siwon explains,” At the end of filming, almost all of us at least had some bruises.” Jongwoon nods and smile brightly at the actor before back to the movie which is approaching its . Siwon is busy again to clean all of the stuffs stick to his hair.


The movie is finally finished, and all of the audience applause. All the casts bow to the audience and also applause, including Siwon who’s also busy cleaning all the remaining popcorn and pocky sticks, and other stuffs someone had been throwing him with. Jongwoon helps him to get some that really sticks to his hair.
“Sunbae, why are there so many popcorn and pocky on your hair?” Jongwoon asks, his baby hands rummage onto Siwon’s hair. His face contorts in a cute frown, Siwon can’t help but chuckle.
“Done! Now your hair is clean Sunbae,” Jongwoon looks up at Siwon, smiling brightly. Siwon smiles back and tugs his baby hand to the exit door, when someone approaches Siwon.
“Shi Yuan, your acting is getting better.”

Jongwoon’s eyes widen at the size of a plate when he looks at the man in front of him. OMG!! It’s really Andy Lau, Jongwoon screams inside his head, and looks at both men in front of him exchanging greetings.
“Mr. Lau, it’s good to see you again,” Siwon bows respectfully and shakes hand with the famous actor,” It’s because of your guidance, Sir.” The actor just pats Siwon’s shoulder, and glance at the cute boy next to his junior.
“Who is he? Is he your brother?” Andy asks, smiling at Jongwoon. Jongwoon just looks at the actor with big size eyes that looks ridiculously adorable.
“Oh! Where’s my manner. I’m sorry Mr. Lau, this is my junior, his name is Jongwoon,” Siwon holds Jongwoon close to him and smiles brightly. Jongwoon bows at the famous actor and almost got a heart attack when his favourite actor grabs his baby hand and shake it,” Nice to meet you Jongwoon.”

“WAA!! Hyung, IT’S ANDY LAU!!” Hangeng shamelessly ogling at the famous actor, earning him a deadly glare from Heechul.
“Yah! Stop fanboying so much! We’re here to protect Jongwoonie, not to ogle at your favourite actor!” Heechul snarls at the Chinese junior, eyes still watching every movement from Siwon, who now ruffles Jongwoon’s silky black hair.
“B-but Hyung, it’s not everyday I m-meet my idol,” Hangeng still looking at the famous actor, completely ignoring his surrounding.
“You brat!” Heechul scolds him,” Oh! They’re moving. Come on! Get your move on!!” In the end Heechul drags the daze Hangeng to where the gala dinner after the premiere is held, catching up with his Baby brother and the two actors.


Everyone is gathered around in an exclusive restaurant inside the theatre building to have a gala dinner with all the crews, casts and producers of the movie. Siwon and Jongwoon go to findtheir seats and wait for the producer to make the speech. Heechul and Hangeng rush to the seats right behind them, with a deadly sparkle on Heechul’s eyes when he sees how Siwon holds Jongwoon closer and Jongwoon really leans to Siwon and laugh when Siwon tells him something funny.
“That blasted HORSE! Wait until I have my hands around your neck!” Heechul cusses madly. Hangeng just rubs a calming circle on the Diva’s back to no avail.

“Siwon Sunbae, stop it. My tummy hurts,” Jongwoon says breathlessly. He’s been hearing Siwon’s jokes about all the casts and crews and laughing his lungs out. His face bright red and his stomach hurts from too much laughing. Siwon just smiles and ruffle his hair dearly.
“OK..OK..” Siwon agrees,” Oh! The producer wants to make his speech.”
At the nearest table to their seats, a middle age man stands up and clink his glass to gather attention from all the invitee and gives his speech and hopes for the movie success. After the speech everyone make a toast, and the feast begins.

“Hyung! Look at these! Lots of food!” Hangeng rattles excitedly. Heechul just gives him a menacing glare and back to his task: watching every Siwon movement with eagle eyes. Hangeng just shrugs and takes as many food as he can.
“Hyung, aren’t you hungry?” Hangeng looks at the red haired Diva, still munching his food,” It’s really delicious Hyung.”
“Just eat it then! I need to pay attention to that HORSE!” Heechul snarls at the junior and gulps down his drink. Hangeng puts down his silverware and looks strictly to the senior.
“Hyung! Jongwoonie will be fine. Siwon sunbae isn’t a bad person,” Hangeng says with force,” And you’ll make yourself sick for worrying too much. Then who’s going to protect Jongwoonie if you’re sick?” Heechul looks at the handsome junior in front of him for the first time and sighs. I guess eating something won’t hurt, but I’ll still keep my eyes on them, Heechul ponders. Hangeng’s serious face turns bright when Heechul picks up his silverware.

“Jongwoonie, do you like the food?” Siwon asks the bubbly cute boy beside him. Jongwoon, who’s been busy munching his favourite grilled chicken just nods, with his chubby cheeks filled up with food.
“I like it very much Sunbae,” Jongwoon answers excitedly,” I wish there will be ice cream.”
“Do you want some ice cream?” Siwon offers,” I can ask them to bring it for you.”
“No..No need Sunbae,” Jongwoon declines immediately,” I can just ask Kanginnie or Kibummie to buy me an ice cream after this,” Jongwoon adds with a smile on his face.
After the dinner is served, the dessert comes up. The waiters serve some chocolate pudding for all the guests. Finish with all the food, the producer offers another toast and that’s when the tragedy happens (If you want to call it tragedy).

The waiters, again, come up with glasses of beverages, since some of the invitee are underage and hand them out to the guests. Unfortunately, or fortunately for Heechul’s case, Siwon and Jongwoon stand really close to him. Hangeng, who stands beside the red haired diva, just shakes his head and pray to God to save Siwon. A waiter approaches them in imperfect, or really perfect in Heechul’s case, hands out the glasses. Heechul innocently, as innocent as an evil Diva can be, put his leg out and tackle the waiter and successfully drench the perfect, stunning, handsome actor Choi Siwon. Take that Mr. Actor, Heechul smirks evilly and enjoy his drink.

“OMG!! Siwon Sunbae!” Jongwoon frantically tries to dry the drench Sunbae. Siwon just sighs heavily. Dear God, do I make such a horrible deed in the past? Siwon contemplates silently. He feels the baby hands try to clean up all the mess from his face and his hair and smiles at the boy next to him.
“It’s okay Jongwoonie. It’s just water, with syrup, and I think a little piece of lemon,” Siwon cracks a joke, but Jongwoon just looks at him fiercely and tries to clean everything.
“You’re drenched Sunbae,” Jongwoon states the obvious with a serious expression on his face. Siwon just sighs heavily. He looks at the Jongwoon and smiles assuringly that he’s fine, and it’s just some water which, unfortunately drown him from head to toe. All of the guests come and pester around the actor and even scolds the unfortunate waiter.

“I’m sorry! I’m so sorry Mr. Choi! I’m sorry!” the waiter bows and apologizes for God knows how long. Siwon just taps his shoulder in a friendly way and just brushes it off.
“Nah..It’s okay. It’s just water anyway, not some kind of dangerous chemical,” Siwon calms the panic waiter. The waiter keeps on bowing and apologizing and with a final bow he leave after showing his regret and gratitude towards the actor.
“Everything’s fine,” Siwon faces the other guests and smiles brightly,” I’m fine now Jongwoonie. All I need to do now is change my clothes,” Siwon holds the raven lock boy closer. Jongwoon just huffs, but nods anyway.

“Hyung, you didn’t just do that,” Hangeng whispers straight to Heechul’s ear, making him gasps in shock.
“W-what did I do?” Heechul huffs in faked annoyance, turns away from Hangeng. Hangeng just raises his brows and cross his arms. Heechul glances at the Chinese junior and turn his face right away, blushing furiously.
“Hyung, that’s not nice,” Hangeng reprimands him,” What if Sunbae get sick?” Heechul looks back at Hangeng in full annoyance and frown plasters on his beautiful face.
“For crying out loud Mr. Fried Rice!” Heechul snarls evilly. “It’s nothing but water, syrup and a chunk of lemon! Why will he get sick because of that?!” Hangeng backs down a little when Heechul attacks. Before he can say anything, the organizer of the party does the closing and all the guests leave the restaurant.
“No more of that. Let’s go!” Hangeng drags Heechul out of the place and go straight to the parking lot.


Siwon drives his car in a steady speed, feeling really sticky from head to toe. Since he’s intended to pick Jongwoon to go to the premiere, he took out all of his piling wardrobe from his car, leaving him with no change of clothes. Siwon sighs for the umpteenth time. He drives to the front of Jongwoon’s house and ready to bid his farewell when Jongwoon faces him.
“Siwon Sunbae, how about a change of clothes?” Jongwoon offers,” You’ll get sick if you keep those clothes on. And I know it feels sticky and gross.”
“It’s okay Jongwoonie. I can drive fast to home and clean the mess,” Siwon declines heartily, ruffling Jongwoon’s hair. Jongwoon looks at Siwon sternly, as if to force Siwon to agree with him. “It’s really okay Jongwoonie,” Siwon assures the cute boy with a smile. Jongwoon huffs in annoyance.
“No it’s not okay. Get off the car and change your clothes with something clean and dry,” Jongwoon orders,” Or I’ll be angry with you.” At the last word, Siwon hurriedly get off his car and go to Jongwoon’s front door, with Jongwoon smiling brightly beside him.


What in the world is he doing here?!

That blasted HORSE!!

Dear God! Please allow me to kick this man on his into oblivion. Just this once.

“Kanginnie, Kibummie, Ryeowookie.”
The sound of their cheery, bubbly Baby Hyung takes them back to their surrounding. They can only see red and breath fire when they see their precious Baby Hyung and the Sunbae they despise so much come into the livingroom.
“Hi Hyung. How’s the movie?” Ryeowook greets his Woonie hyung with a forced smile. Well, at least the cute little Ryeowookie smiles, while Kangin and Kibum just sit there, sharpening their weapons to launch their attack. They only smile when their Baby Hyung hugs them.
“It’s so good. You guys should watch it,” Jongwoon answers happily,” BTW, why is it so quiet? Where are Mom and Dad? And Heenim?”
“Mom and Dad went out on a date,” Kangin answers, grabbing his Baby Hyung’s baby hand and pull him to his lap,” Heenim also went out..somewhere.”

“OK then,” Jongwoon snuggles closer to his “little” brother,” Oh, right. Kanginnie, can you lend Siwon Sunbae your clothes?” That gets Kangin, Kibum and Ryeowook look at Jongwoon intently, while the target just smiles cutely and puts his adorable puppy eyes in the greatest power. Siwon tries to cover his laugh to a cough when he witnesses what a push over the brothers are for those killer puppy eyes.
“Why?” Kangin asks forcedly. Those puppy eyes need to be banned, Kangin growls inside. He looks at the actor whom sits in the opposite arm chair, and realizes that he’s drenched and smirks.
“Siwon Sunbae got drenched in the gala dinner and he doesn’t have any clothes to change,” Jongwoon explains to his brother,” Please..Please..Please...Kanginnie..” And that’s the end of Kangin, Kibum and Ryeowook. Siwon can only snorts at the view in front of him.
“Fine. I’ll go get them,” Kangin says dejectedly, but smiles brightly when his Baby Hyung cheers and hugs him. While Kangin leaves to get his clothes, Ryeowook and Kibum stay to accompany their Hyung.

“Would you like something to drink Sunbae?” Jongwoon offers, walking to the kitchen. Ryeowook’s right on his tail and force him to sit down.
“I’ll get us something to drink Hyung. You just sit here,” with that said, Ryeowook goes to the kitchen to make something to drink, only hisses when he hears Siwon says,”There’s no need, Ryeowookie.” While they’re waiting for the drinks, Kangin appears with some of his clothes, a very colourful one, Siwon widen his eyes in shock, while Kangin and Kibum just smirk.
“Kanginnie, why do you bring those clothes?” Jongwoon gets a shock of his life when he sees Kangin brings out those awful clothes.
“But Hyung, these are what I have in my closet. All my clothes still in the laundry,” Kangin defends himself, with a mischief sparks in his eyes. Kibum just snorts at the lame excuse but enjoying the shock look at Siwon’s face. Nice job Kangin-ah, Kibum praises his cousin silently, nods appreciatively when Kangin looks at him.

“It’s okay Jongwoonie,” Siwon mediates the brothers,” Thank you so much Kangin-ah.” Siwon grabs one shirt, which has the least amout of colour and after asking the direction of the bathroom, changes his clothes. Kangin and Kibum chuckle, while Jongwoon just shakes his head.
“You should do your laundry regularly Kanginnie,” Jongwoon reprimands his brother. Kangin just nods and pull his Baby Hyung back to his lap. At the exact time, Heechul opens the front door and comes into view, Hangeng follows right behind him.
“Hyung, welcome home,” the three Kims in the livingroom greets their oldest. Heechul just smiles at his brothers, ruffling Jongwoon’s hair and sits next to Kibum.
“Geng Hyung, you’re going with Heechul Hyung?” Jongwoon realizes his Chinese senior and leaps out of Kangin’s lap. He drags the dazed Hangeng and sits him on the arm chair opposite of Heechul. They’re chatting happily, with all the Kims including Ryeowook, who just got back from the kitchen and serve them something to drink, when Siwon appears again.

“Oh! Hi Heechul-ah, Hangeng,” Siwon greets them politely. The Brothers, except Jongwoon, looks at the actor incredulously, while Hangeng just shakes his head. These brothers are really dangerous, Hangeng muses silently.
“Siwon sunbae, here,” Jongwoon offers a cup of tea to the Sunbae. Siwon takes it and gulps down all the tea, finally feeling warm, dry and clean. Siwon faces the brothers and smiles brightly, almost as bright as the colourful shirt he wears.
“Kangin-ah thank you for the clothes,” Siwon says,” And thank you for the tea. I guess I need to leave now, because tomorrow I still have some schedules.” Siwon grabs all of his things and bids his farewell, hugging Jongwoon for a while before leaving, Jongwoon sends him off. His brothers are busy laughing their heads off.

After the actor left, Hangeng also prepares to leave. “Guys, I’ll take my leave now,” Hangeng says,” Have a nice weekend.”
“Oh, you’re leaving too Geng Hyung?” Jongwoon stands up to send Hangeng off. Hangeng just nods and ruffle Jongwoon’s hair. “I’ll see you on Monday Jongwoonie.”
After Hangeng left, Jongwoon makes way to his room. He feels really tired and sleepy. After saying good night to his brothers he goes upstairs to his bedroom, getting ready to go to bed when his cellphone rings. Jongwoon lazily grabs for his phone and notices a new message. He opens the message and his sleepy eyes turn wide upon reading it.

TBC.

A/N: I can finally update. Hope you guys still enjoying the stories. Maybe it will need about 10 more chapters to go, but I'll try to shorten it. As usual if you happen to stumble upon this story, comments and critics will be appreciated :D