Looking For The Missing Jewel (Part2 End)

Meet The Kim

Ryeowook runs as fast as he can to the Music Room. He doesn’t give a heep care even when he bumps into someone, he just say a quick “Sorry” and darts to his destination. He doesn’t even pay attention to his surroundings and finally bumps hard onto a rockhard chest and literally flying, before he lands on his (now you’ve got to taste what Jongwoon felt Ryeowookie).
“YAH!! Watch where you’re going!!” Ryeowook snarls at the person before him, whom looks at him incredulously. Well, to be honest, it’s Ryeowook’s fault isn’t it?
“Excuse me little boy. But it is I that should be saying those words don’t you think?” the person standing in front of Ryeowook says calmly. Ryeowook just glare at the boy and pout angrily. The boy in front of him just shakes his head and chuckles. “Come, I help you up.” Ryeowook looks at the reached out hand warily, and take it. The boy despite his rather feminine stature, has a great power and hauls Ryeowook easily.

“You look like in a hurry you don’t even care of your surroundings,” The boy speaks after make sure Ryeowook’s fine. Ryeowook looks at the boy in pink (PINK?!) carefully and shrugs.
“I need to find my friend fast,” Ryeowook answers, venoms drip at the word “Friend”. “I think he has my hyung,” quickly added.
The boy in pink tilts his head and frowns. “Err..Is your friend a member of a gangster?” The boy asks carefully. The way the little boy puts it, it really seems like that. But Ryeowook just giggles at the word “Gangster”.
“No!! OMG!! You’re so weird,” Ryeowook teases the boy, who pout cutely at him,” I don’t even think he can fight or do martial arts. I just say that, maybe he’s with my Hyung somewhere.” Ryeowook just chuckles mirthfully at the boy’s silliness. I can’t imagine that evil incarnation is a gangster, Ryeowook mocks silently.
“The way you say it, seems to me, your friend kidnaps your Hyung,” the boy retorts at the mirthful Ryeowook. Ryeowook just waves his hand absent-mindedly.
“Nah..If he does that the wrath of my mighty cousin will be fallen upon him,” Ryeowook says cooly,” BTW, I need to go now. I need to find my hyung a s a p.”

“Do you need my help? BTW, I’m Sungmin, Lee Sungmin,” the boy named Sungmin introduces himself, and waits for Ryeowook’s response.
“I’m Ryeowook, Kim Ryeowook,” Ryeowook replies,” It’s fine, I can deal with it by myself,” Ryeowook says cheerfully. It’s only one Cho Kyuhyun anyway, added silently.
“OK then. But you better watch your step Ryeowook-ah. Maybe the next person you bumped onto won’t be as nice as me,” Sungmin warns the little boy before him. Ryeowook just shrugs and after bids his farewell, he bolts again to the Music Room. Sungmin just chuckles and goes his merry way.


Inside the Music Room, you may find a tall, lanky, brunette haired boy and his comrade an extremely tall, well build, dark haired boy, sitting at the far corner with their laptops wide open and shouts and cheers loudly, making the people who passes by the room jumps in shock. But of course, both of them don’t care and keep on engaging themselves in the game they’re focusing on. Fingers are clicking frantically on the poor keybord and mouse. Sometimes the dark haired boy pushes the brunette in a joking way and they keep chuckling with each other, until...

“CHO KYUHYUN!!! WHERE DID YOU TAKE MY HYUNG?!!!”

The brunette boy, known as Cho Kyuhyun literally stumbles and almost falls flat to the ground if his friend doesn’t secure his posture. Kyuhyun snaps his eyes to the little figure bombards into their haven and seethes beyond word. The little figure, he recognized as the irritating cousin of Kim Jongwoon, named Kim Ryeowook marches toward him. Ryeowook stands intimidatingly in front of the seething brunette.
“What are you at now?” Kyuhyun ask with boring tone, back to his game again. Another boy in the room, Changmin, keeps on looking at Ryeowook.
Ryeowook growls and slams the desk where Kyuhyun and Changmin put their laptops. Kyuhyun just looks at the vicious little boy with his stoic expression.
“Where’s my Hyung? I know you take him somewhere,” Ryeowook accuses the boy in front of him,” Tell me!! Where’s my hyung?!”
Changmin looks back and forth at the boys in front of him. Ryeowook keeps shouting, while Kyuhyun doesn’t even respond. If he doesn’t interfere, blood will be shed in this very room.

“Err..Ryeowook-ah, we don’t see Yesung Hyung today except for the joint class,” Changmin breaks the war between two boys. Ryeowook looks at Changmin, like he doesn’t see Changmin before. Changmin just sigh heavily.
“What do you mean?” Ryeowook hisses. “That’s exactly what he means. We don’t see Kim Jongwoon anywhere,” Kyuhyun retorts coldly. This silly Girrafe just barge in and shouting some nonsense here, disturbing his game session, TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!
“I don’t believe you,” Ryeowook bites back and starts searching around the room. Kyuhyun just shrug and continues his game where he left it, while Changmin looks warily at the looming Ryeowook. Kyuhyun finally snaps when Ryeowook keeps on calling Jongwoon.
“FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE!! Do you really see any Kim Jongwoon in this room?!” Kyuhyun explodes, making Changmin falls flat on his . With a scowl, Changmin lifts himself up and sits back, while Ryeowook finally stops calling his Hyung. If looks could kill, you can bet anything that Kyuhyun and Changmin will be six feet under by now.
“Fine! “ Ryeowook turns around,” You better behave or you’ll regret ever meet my Hyung!” With that warning, Ryeowook leaves the Music Room and goes back to the cafeteria. Kyuhyun just shrugs off the warning and continues his game, with his bestfriend keeps on praying for the safety of his friend.


In Japanese Restaurant downtown,

The tall man opens the door of the sleek car and leads the adorable but frowning boy into the restaurant. The boy looks at the man incredulously but keeps following the man’s lead to the VIP room and comes face to face with a familiar face, and again the boy frowns cutely.
“Siwon Sunbae?”

Choi Siwon has been waiting for his friend inside the restaurant for lunch. It’s his first day off in 3 months, and he’s lucky enough to get a whole week off schedule. He’s been waiting for about an hour when his friend, that blasted Frog Prince, Choi Minho, called and told him he couldn’t meet him because he has to go to SM due to emergency call. Upset, he flips his phone and plays with his tablet before a great idea crosses his mind, and he called his friend, a sunbae he knows so well to arrange some delivery for him and called someone special.
Now, nearly 2 hours in waiting, the sweet baritone voice greets him and Prince Charming’s smile can’t be even wider.

“Jongwoon-ah,” Siwon waves his hand calling Jongwoon over. Jongwoon approaches the handsome Sunbae with the odd man right on his tail. Siwon stands up and bows at the man, smiles charmingly.
“Thank you Eric Hyung,”Siwon bows once again. The man called “Eric Hyung” just taps Siwon’s shoulder and faces the cute boy next to him, who looks back and forth between him and Siwon.
“Err...Siwon Sunbae, do you know this man?” Jongwoon asks timidly, his eyes keep on looking the tall man, pouts cutely.
“Oh, sorry Jongwoon-ah. This is my Sunbae, his name is Eric Mun,” Siwon introduces both of them,” He’s also graduated from SM around 3 years ago.” Jongwoon looks at another Sunbae he doesn’t know and bows politely.
“I’m so sorry Sunbae. I’ve been so impolite before,” Jongwoon bows and apologizes. Eric just brushes him of and ruffles Jongwoon’s silky hair.
“Nah, it’s okay. It’s my fault anyway because I didn’t tell you why I take you from school,” Eric explains,” I was just asked for a favour by this silly hoobae of mine.” Siwon just smiles innocently, dimples out in all glory.

“You have my extreme gratitude Eric Hyung,” Siwon says jokingly,” Now, how about lunch? I’m starving.” Siwon takes a sit, followed by Jongwoon, but Eric keeps on standing.
“You guys have a great lunch. I need to go somewhere,” Eric puts on his sunglasses and tidies up his clothes. Siwon looks at the older man confusedly.
“Where are you going Hyung?”Siwon asks,” We haven’t eaten lunch together for a long time.” Eric just chuckles and taps his shoulder in brotherly manner.
“It’s not everybody has a free schedule Siwon-ah,” Eric answers,” I still have a couple of scenes to do today.” Siwon just smiles bashfully and nods. Eric leaves the couple alone for their lunch.

“Are you hungry Jongwoon-ah?”Siwon asks, offer the menu to Jongwoon. Jongwoon nods, and takes the menu. After a short moment, a waitress comes in to take their orders, and leaves both of them alone.
“Thank you for coming Jongwoon-ah,” Siwon breaks the silence. Jongwoon looks at Siwon confusedly. Why does he thank me? Jongwoon ponders silently. Siwon smiles gently at the cute boy in front of him.
“It’s my first day off in 3 months and my friend just had to call off in last minute,” Siwon tells Jongwoon about his silly friend,” And it’s been like days we haven’t spoken to each other right?” Jongwoon just nods, because his voice is suddenly stuck inside his throat, face ablaze in many shades of red.
“So how’s your day?” Siwon asks,” I hear some news about singing competition somewhere in near future.” Jongwoon, upon hearing the singing competition, smiles brightly.
“Oh! It’s true Sunbae,” Jongwoon enthusiastically speaks,” Mr. Park already told us about this competition and asked us to practice more. He said an audition will be held shortly.” Jongwoon rattles about the competition with high spirit, eyes shining brightly when he speaks about his love for music and singing. Siwon looks at the cute boy, totally enthralled by the cute expression. Jongwoon keeps on talking about the competition and other things in Music Club but suddenly stops when he locks gaze with Siwon’s piercing eyes. Mouth shut, eyes down, face blushing burgundy.

“Err...Excuse my blabbering Sunbae,” Jongwoon syas, eyes still looking down. Siwon just chuckles and ruffles Jongwoon’s silky hair. Before Siwon can say anything, the waitress comes in to bring their orders. They eat and chat at ease almost about everything. The waitress comes in again to bring their desserts after they finished their lunch. They chat some more untilJongwoon’s cellphone buzzes in his pocket. He picks up his phone and almost get a heart attack when he sees the name flashes on the screen. OMG!! I forgot to tell them about this, panic spreading in Jongwoon’s heart. Siwon looks at the frantic expression, furrows his amazing Shi-brows.
“What’s wrong Jongwoon-ah? Is there any problem?” Siwon asks in concern. Jongwoon looks at him totally in panic. “Sunbae, I haven’t told my brothers about we’re having lunch together,” Jongwoon whispers, his voice trembles badly, in the verge of crying. Siwon hurriedly slides next to Jongwoon, and pats Jongwoon’s back softly to calm the frantic boy.
“Calm down Jongwoon-ah,” Siwon tries to calm Jongwoon, holding him closer,” I’ll help you talk to your brother okay. It’s gonna be fine.” Jongwoon looks up at Siwon, earning an ensuring smile from Siwon. Jongwoon nods resignedly. Siwon helps Jongwoon up and goes to the cashier to pay their meals. They go to the parking lot and slide into Siwon’s elegant sports car.


“WHERE THE HELL IS MY BABY!!?!!!”
Zhoumi flinches when for the umpteenth time, Heechul screeches like a banshee. The other Kim brothers are pacing in panic. Ryeowook and Kangin came back from their searching mission empty handed, and Heechul finally lost it. If they didn’t drag that crazy Diva out of the cafeteria, you can bet the cafeteria will be burnt down in second.
“Ryeowook-ah, Jongwoon really isn’t with Kyuhyun?” Zhoumi ensures for the 3rd time in 2 hours. Ryeowook just shakes his head, the little boy that usually is really bubbly now sits in silence, eyes lock to the door. Kangin growls and stomps angrily and starts pacing back and forth in Heechul’s private working room. Zhoumi just shakes his head. It’s so lucky, Henry and Hangeng are gone to their classes, so they don’t have to deal with this madness. It’s only Kibum who keeps calm in this situation, even though he can see the stoic boy is boiling inside.

“Let me call him one more time,” Zhoumi sighs and reaches for the phone in the room, when, the door opens and reveals the Kim’s precious jewel, with the unlucky Sunbae. All the people in the room look at their JEWEL with eyes wide and turns soft in relieve. But all the relieve washed off when they look at their Baby brother’s companion. Zhoumi just sighs resignedly and shakes his head. Zhoumi approaches the two newcomers and smiles when Jongwoon and Siwon smile at him.
“Good afternoon Sunbae,” Zhoumi greets the Sunbae, earning a bright smile from Siwon, but some vicious snarls can be heard in the background. Zhoumi and Siwon easily ignore them all, but Jongwoon directly runs to his brothers and hugs all of them.
“I’m sorry..I’m sorry,” Jongwoon frantically apologizes to his brothers,” I won’t do it again. I promise I won’t do it again. I’m so sorry.” The Brothers look at each other and hugs the, now, crying Jongwoon. OMG!! My Baby is crying, Heechul snaps and holds his Baby brother close and pats his back to calm the sobbing raven.

Siwon upon hearing Jongwoon’s upset and crying approaches the Brothers, with Zhoumi hot on his tail. He clears his throat to get The Kim’s attention. The Kim look at the Prince Charming standing tall in front of them and scowls angrily at him. Siwon just brushes them of, and smiling at the cute Jongwoon sobs every now and then, trying to hide his face on Kibum’s chest.
“I’m sorry guys, but it’s actually my fault, not Jongoonie’s fault,” Siwon explains,” I called him to accompany me to have lunch together, and I forgot to tell you guys.” If looks can kill, all the venomous glares from the Brother may leave Siwon disintegrates into nothing. But Siwon just smiles charmingly, dimples showing. Jongwoon finally comes out of Kibum’s hold and looks at his Brothers like a cute lost puppy.
“I..I Should’ve called you before,” Jongwoon sobs, tears gather in his almond shape eyes,” I’m sorry if I make you guys panic.” Kangin just hug his Baby Hyung and pats his back, Ryeowook whisper some calming words and wipes the tears that fall from Jongwoon’s eyes.
“Don’t cry Hyung. You don’t look pretty if you’re crying,” Ryeowook brushes Jongwoon’s silky hair and keeps whispering calming words. Jongwoon pouts when he hears the word “pretty.

“Ryeowookie...”Jongwoon whines,” I’m a boy, I’m not pretty. I’m handsome.” The Brothers chuckle at their cute jewel’s antic. Siwon also chuckles heartily at the cute raven that caught his attention some weeks ago. The Brothers look menacingly at the actor when they hear him laughing.
“So, Siwon Sunbae,” Heechul looks at the actor evilly,” You took OUR Jongwoonie to lunch without inform us about it. Do you want us to have a heart attack?!” Jongwoon looks at his Diva hyung disapprovingly, lips forming a cute pout.
“Heenim, that’s not nice. It’s not totally Siwon Sunbae’s fault,” Jongwoon scolds his Hyung,” I also forgot to call you about it.” Heechul just sighs exasperatedly. He can’t give the Sunbae his piece of mind with Jongwoon looking at him like a kicked puppy.
“Fine Jongwoonie,” Heechul brushes Jongwoon’s bang and looks at Siwon,” I hope it doesn’t happen again Sunbae.” Siwon just smiles at the Brothers.
“I’m sorry again guys,” Siwon bows slightly at the Brothers,” Jongwoon-ah, I’m going now. See you some other time.” Jongwoon and Zhoumi bow at the actor and send him off, while the Brothers throw curses at the actor.

“See Jongwoon-ah, everything’s fine right?” Siwon tells the chubby boy beside him. Jongwoon just smiles brightly and nods.
“Thank you Sunbae. But, I’m sorry if my brother offended you back there,” Jongwoon apologizes, his head bow down. Siwon chuckles and pats Jongwoon’s chubby cheek. “It’s okay Jongwoon-ah. Your brothers are really worry about you,” Siwon rebuts gently,” It’s also part of my fault. Now, go back to your brother before they really have a heart attack.” Jongwoon laughs heartily and after bids his farewell, Siwon drives from the parking lot, waving his hand. Luckily, or unluckily for him, the Brothers are spying on the scene in front of them, growling angrily.

TBC

A/N: I updated!! YAAAY..Do you guys miss this story?? *I don't think so* But, I finally manage to update this chapter. If you happen to stumbles upon it, comments and critics will be appreciated :D