The Devil Strikes

Meet The Kim

Jongwoon walks to Mr. Park’s office, and gives him the music sheets that make him got robbed today. Mr. Park observes Jongwoon’s condition carefully, and breathes a relieve sigh when he finds no bruise on Jongwoon’s body.
“Are you okay Yesung-ah?” Mr. Park asks after twirling and swirling the cute boy. Jongwoon smiles brightly at his teacher.
“I’m fine Mr. Park,” Jongwoon answers, not wanting to tell about the robbery in the alley,” Now, I want to see my brothers Mr. Park, before they go into panic attack.” Mr. Park laughs out loud at the fact of Jongwoon’s words. His over-protective brothers will exactly go on panic rampage. Jongwoon chuckles shyly, scratching his head timidly.
“Sure, Yesung-ah. Off you go, before your brothers barge in to my office,” Mr. Park says jokingly. Jongwoon smiles gratefully and goes his merry way to find his brothers.

“Dear GOD! Where’s Jongwoonie?” Heechul’s been pacing around in front of the Music Club room. Kangin, Kibum, Ryeowook and Henry also have this uneasy expression on their faces. Their eyes are looking back and forth to every direction. The longer they wait, the more worry they get, until they see the person they’re dying to see. The Kim brothers rush to Jongwoon and hug the dear life out of him.
“Jongwoonie!! OMG! Are you okay?!” Heechul frantically swirls and twirls his baby brother.
“Hyung..I’m fine. See, I’m still intact,” Jongwoon chuckles at his brother’s act. The Kim brothers sigh in relieve when they really see their Jongwoonie is perfectly fine.
“Is there something happen when you go to the store Hyung?” Kangin asks his hyung, while they walk to the parking lot.
“Well, actually there was. On my way here I met with some big burly boys that asked for money,” Jongwoon says in such a casual way. The Kim brothers stop dead on their track and face Jongwoon.

“Say that again Jongwoonie,” Heechul says in a wary tone. The brothers surround the cute little Jongwoonie.
“Well, as I said before, on my way here from the store, some big burly guys approached me and asked for money. They took me to some alley and asked for money,” Jongwoon says in his innocent tone. Everyone look at Jongwoon in shock, and they just snap.

“THOSE FREAKS OF NATURE!!!”

“WAIT UNTIL I GET HIS NECK ON MY GRASP!!”

Jongwoon jumps back in shock with his brothers outburst. Kangin and Kibum already rolled their sleeves and get ready to search for those blasted guys.
“Guys..Guys..It’s okay. It’s..” Jongwoon tries to explain but Kangin cut him off.
“NO! It’s not okay. Where did you meet those guys Hyung? I and Kibummie will kick their butts into oblivion,” Kangin threats angrily.
“Kanginnie, there’s no need. I actually met with a senior from our school, and he saved me back then,” Jongwoon tries to calm his raging brother. Ryeowook upon hearing a “senior from our school”, perks up and looks at Jongwoon suspiciously.
“A senior? Who is he?” Heechul asks curiously,” It’s not that blasted HORSE is it?!”
“Horse? What horse?” Jongwoon asks innocently,” He’s someone from the Dance Department actually.” Upon that word alone, Ryeowook scowls. It must be that blasted so-called “Angel”, Ryeowook accuses silently.

“It’s all your fault Kanginnie,” Jongwoon whines, stomps his foot childishly. Kangin frowns when his brother put all the blame on him.
“How come it’s my fault hyung? It’s those blasted robbers fault,” Kangin objects the accusation.
“It’s your fault because you don’t want to teach me martial arts,” Jongwoon complains to his brother,” You even teach Ryeowook. He’s smaller than me.”
“Yah! Woonie Hyung, I maybe smaller than you, but I’m stronger than you in physique. I’m not easily get sick,” Ryeowook objects, makes Jongwoon pouts cutely.
“That’s the reason Hyung. You’re just so fragile Hyungie, and the Martial Art training will be tiring you out, and you’ll get sick, and then we all get terribly panic,” Kangin explains his reason for not teaching his Baby brother martial art. Jongwoon just frowns and pouts cutely. All his brothers just chuckles at their cute Baby brothers.
“Come on Jongwoonie, don’t be mad at us. We just don’t want you to be tired and get sick,” Heechul cheers his Baby brother up,” From now on, you’re going nowhere without either Kanginnie or Kibummie. Hell, if Ryeowook isn’t with you, you’re not moving an inch.”
“I can’t promise that Hyung, that means I’ll have to hold my need to pee,” Jongwoon says, grinning childishly, making all his brothers laugh out loud.
“Sure..sure..Now, let’s go home shall we?” Heechul leads his brothers to the parking lot to head home.


When the bell rings, Jongwoon hurriedly gathers all of his things and bolts to the door. Damn that Evil Kyuhyun, Jongwoon cusses mentally. His class finishes at 1.50 p.m, and that sprout of Evil asks him to meet at exactly 2 p.m where they met last week. Jongwoon runs as if his life depends on it, bumping all over. He finally arrived at the classroom at exactly 2 p.m. breathing hardly.
“I’m here..I’m here..” Jongwoon says breathlessly. He enters the blasted classroom and sees that not only Kyuhyun is in there but also the new recruit, Shim Changmin. Both of them are playing some games in their laptops.

“Oh, you’re here. Wait a moment while I’m kicking this food monster’s ,” Kyuhyun speaks nonchalantly, eyes focusing solely to his laptop. Jongwoon just huffs in annoyance, and sits down on the chair closer to him.
“Hey! I’m not a food monster,” Changmin whines, while clicking his mouse like crazy. Kyuhyun just laughs evilly and keeps on punching his mouse and keyboard. And about 10 minutes later, Kyuhyun shouts his victory.
“HA! See that?! I win!” Kyuhyun smugly announces, while Changmin just frowns. Jongwoon leans on the chair, almost falling asleep, so when Kyuhyun shouts he almost falls from the chair.

Kyuhyun approaches the sleepy Jongwoon who now rubbing his sleepy eyes cutely. He smiles, eh, smirks at the cute boy. He’s really too cute for his own good, Kyuhyun muses.
“Are you awake now Jongwoon? Let’s get this thing done,” Kyuhyun grabs Jongwoon’s baby hand and pulls him up. Jongwoon just let the evil Kyuhyun drags him wherever he wants, he’s just too tired to complain and protest.
“ Wh..What do you want Kyu?” Jongwoon asks tiredly. Kyuhyun still drags him to the corner of the classroom and set something he can’t quite put out.
“Okay, now pick one of these rolled papers,” Kyuhyun suddenly hands him some tiny rolled papers,” Quickly!” Jongwoon looks at the rolled papers and just randomly picks one. Kyuhyun smirks and picks one of those rolled papers himself.

“Changmin-ah, get ready!” Kyuhyun calls out his friend. Changmin scurries and gets something like a recorder.
“OK, I’m all set. Let’s get this started,” Changmin says, puts the recorder closer to the two boys,” Open that roll paper, Kyuhyun! What do you have?”
Kyuhyun opens the roll paper and read what’s written on it,” OK. It’s “Masquerade”. Changmin nods and switches the recorder on, and Kyuhyun starts singing. Jongwoon just stands there and looks and listens to Kyuhyun’s rich deep bass voice. He wants me to hear him sing? Jongwoon confusedly muses. After Kyuhyun’s long high note in the end fades, Changmin switches off the recorder and put his thumbs up. Kyuhyun looks at Jongwoon and smirks smugly.

“I’m done. How about you little Jongwoonie? What do you have in that roll paper?” Kyuhyun asks in a teasing tone. Jongwoon opens the paper and reads in his timid voice,”Err..I have “Waiting For You”. Changmin nods and switches on the recorder.
“OK, Yesung Hyung, you may start,” Changmin says excitedly. Jongwoon takes a deep breath and pulls out his emotion, and starts singing. Changmin and Kyuhyun stand there mouths wide open, and even they hold their breath. When the low, alluring notes fade away, the two boys in front of him just stand there in admiration. It takes some minutes and some of Jongwoon shakes to wake them up of their reverie. Changmin hurriedly switches off the recorder and looks at Jongwoon with big bright eyes full of admiration.

“Dear GOD! Yesung Hyung! What did your Mom feed you to have such a voice?” Changmin asks with that admiring tone. Jongwoon just smiles shyly and looks down, while Kyuhyun still looks at Jongwoon with adoring eyes. That boy is really have a heavenly voice, Kyuhyun muses silently, his heart beat crazily in his chest.
“My..my voice isn’t that great,” Jongwoon says with his timid voice, his face a bright red.
“OMG Hyung! That voice has to go to a very good recording company. You have a tremendous, great, heavenly voice,” Changmin goes into another fanboy attack,” You should teach me how to sing like that Hyung.”
“Eh? I don’t think I can teach you how to sing. I don’t have enough knowledge to teach you Changmin-ah, you should ask Mr. Park about that,” Jongwoon declines humbly. He really thinks he doesn’t have enough knowledge to teach someone. Kyuhyun who watches from the sideline frowns at his friend.

“Yah! Shim Changmin, your job is done. Off you go,” Kyuhyun shoo his friend out, making Changmin frowns and pouts.
“Yah!! I want him to teach me. Please Yesung Hyung..”Changmin pleads with his kicked puppy eyes. Kyuhyun, getting impatient, just drags his friend out of the classroom and closes the door in front of Changmin’s face. He just smirks evilly at his friend’s shouting and approaches Jongwoon, who now backs down when Kyuhyun gets closer. Jongwoon huffs a relieve sigh when Kyuhyun just sets off all the recording equipment.

“Have you eaten lunch Jongwoonie?” Kyuhyun asks after all of his electronic tools are set off. Jongwoon a little taken aback from what Kyuhyun asks, he doesn’t answer directly.
“I..I..ha-have eaten Kyu,” Jongwoon answers, quite shock with Kyuhyun’s question,” Why?”
“Oh, you’ve eaten,” Kyuhyun says with a slight disappointment, his face also shows the same emotion. Jongwoon feels the Evil boy is quite down and approaches Kyuhyun.
“I..I’m sorry Kyuhyun. I usually have my lunch with my family Kyu,” Jongwoon explains, feels a little bit guilty at the boy in front of him.
“It’s okay Jongwoonie. I can eat by myself,” Kyuhyun assures the Leader of Music Club, and smiles, really smiles, not smirking.
“Do you want me to accompany you to eat lunch?” Jongwoon asks voluntarily,” It’s okay. I just order something to drink while you’re eating,” Jongwoon adds when Kyuhyun wants to decline. Kyuhyun finally nods happily and grabs all of his belongings, and grasps Jongwoon’s baby hand.

“You have to wait for me okay Jongwoonie,” Kyuhyun demands, keeping Jongwoon in front of his eyes. Jongwoon just nods, head hangs low, focusing on his strawberry smoothies. Kyuhyun smiles brightly and eats happily. Kyuhyun takes his time eating, not really concerning about the Club activity that will be starting in about 20 minutes.
“Err..Kyu, the Club will be starting shortly,” Jongwoon tells the Evil boy calmly, not wanting to anger Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun looks at Jongwoon in intimidating way, Jongwoon shrinks back to his seat.
“Wait a moment. I’ll be finished in no time,” Kyuhyun says nonchalantly in an irrefutable way, that Jongwoon only nods. After 10 minutes, Kyuhyun finishes eating and drags Jongwoon out of the cafeteria. They run to the Music Club in full speed, hand in hand. Since Jongwoon is the leader of the Club, he shouldn’t be late.

When they arrive at the Music Club, still hand in hand, they come face to face with a panic Ryeowook, a frantic Henry, and a curious Jaejoong. Ryeowook goes berserk, Henry just sighs in exasperation, while Jaejoong looks at the holding hands and raises his brows.
“YAH!! LET GO OFF MY HYUNG’S HAND!!” Ryeowook yells loudly, making the other jumps in shock. Kyuhyun just smirks evilly, especially when he feels Jongwoon tugs on his hand forcefully, but he keeps his hold tightly.
“Jongwoon is fine with me holding his hand. Right Jongwoonie?” Kyuhyun looks at Jongwoon who looks flabbergasted at the question. But before he can object, he sees the threatening look at Kyuhyun’e eyes and just nods weakly. Kyuhyun looks at Ryeowook smugly, and leads the flabbergasted Jongwoon inside the room, leaving Ryeowook totally fuming.

“YAH!!! CHO FREAKING KYUHYUUN!! LET GO OF MY HYUNG!!”

TBC.

A/N: It's the first "date" scene with the Devil :P it's not really a date actually :D it's really short, because I'm in the middle of hundreds of samples and I lack of sleep :D If you happen to stumble upon it, comments and critics are appreciated :D