Flying Bunny and Runaway Angel

Meet The Kim

YAAAAY!!! It’s Friday!!! Do you know what comes on Friday? That’s right, Martial art practice with our lovely Jongwoonie. So just accept it if the cute pink lover Lee Sungmin literally glows in the sunlight of beautiful Friday. Everyone in the Dance Department move aside when Sungmin passes by. Sungmin just waves his hand, as if he’s a famous dancer all over the world and even starts humming some random notes. When he arrives in his class and takes his seat next to Eunhyuk, he grins even wider.

“Aren’t you look so glowing today Minnie-ah,” Eunhyuk teases the bunny boy. Sungmin just smiles and continue humming that random song.
“What’s the occasion of this glow in the sunlight Minnie-ah?” Eunhyuk tries again. It’s the first time ever in his college life to find Lee Sungmin humming happily.
“Do you know what day is today Hyukkie?” Sungmin asks while opening his textbook, and back to humming again. Eunhyuk furrows his brows.
“Well, as a matter of fact I do know it’s Friday Minnie-ah,” Eunhyuk answers, albeit confused,”But I don’t see why you look so happy early in the morning.” Sungmin just giggles and continues to read his textbook. Eunhyuk, finally lose his patient, snaps.

“YAH!! LEE FREAKING SUNGMIN!! WILL YOU JUST SPIT IT OUT?!!”
All eyes are on Eunhyuk, who glares back at them, including the humming Sungmin. Sungmin just sighs and puts his book back on the table
“Today I’m going to spend my afternoon with Jongwoonie,” Sungmin explains while grinning happily,” We have a martial art class this afternoon. I’m so excited Hyukkie-ah.”
“Err..Do you think it’s safe enough to teach martial art to Jongwoon, when his Brothers are patrolling around?” Eunhyuk worries about his bestfriend’s safety. Sungmin just nods and continues his reading. Eunhyuk decides to tell this to Donghae right away before His panicky Fishy got himself a heart attack.


The bell rings and as usual all of the students pour out of the class and head to other class or simply go somewhere before their class begins. So does Jongwoon. He goes to the Main Building to meet Jaejoong there. Early morning before he and his Brothers went to school, he texted Jaejoong to meet him at the Main Building, because he needed a little bit of advice regarding his situation.

Jongwoon jogs when he sees Jaejoong is already waited for him in front of an empty class, fiddling with his phone.
“Joongie, did you wait too long? I’m so sorry,” Jongwoon pants a little and sits next to his bestfriend. Jaejoong puts his phone into his pocket and smiles to his bestfriend.
“What’s wrong Sungie? You said you need to tell me something,” Jaejoong asks the raven next to him. Jongwoon fidgets on his seat, his face bright red. Jaejoong looks concern about his friend and put his hand on Jongwoon’s forehead. No fever. So he’s not sick, Jaejoong concludes, but still concern.

“Err..Joongie, what will you do if someone confess to you?” Jongwoon asks, he looks down to hide his blushing face. OK, this is new, Jaejoong muses. His bestfriend got himself a confession. But..Wait a sec. This doesn’t look good for the suitor. OMG!! The Brothers will kill him on the spot. Jaejoong fears for the safety of the suitor.
“Well..Yesungie, it depends on how you feel for him,” Jaejoong answers. Jongwoon still looks at him like a lost child.
“But I like all of them Joongie,” Jongwoon whines,” What should I do then?” Jaejoong looks at his bestfriend like a deer in the head light. Did he just say “them”? How many person confess to him? Jaejoong shakes his head.

“Well, in that case do you like someone more than the other?” Jaejoong gives another advice. He’s dying to know who are the people who are brave enough to even make a move on the raven, let alone confess to him. These people are either brave or merely suicidal or both. Jaejoong can only pray for their safety.
“Err…Maybe I like the other 2 more than the other 2,” comes the timid answer. Jaejoong can’t get anymore shock than that. “But I’m totally new in this area Joongie. I don’t know what to do,” Jongwoon leans on the wall and sighs. Those four really make his head pounding.
“Well, just wait and see how you feel for each of them and we can go from there,” Jaejoong wisely says,” Because now we’re a little bit off schedule for Mr. Lee’s class. And if we don’t run, we may as well skip the class.” Jongwoon vehemently refuse that suggestion and prepares to run to their next class.


After their morning classes are over, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Shindong drag the still glowing Sungmin to the Studio, while waiting for Leeteuk to finish his class in 10 minutes. After what Sungmin said in the morning, Eunhyuk texted His Fishy about Sungmin’s plan to spend the afternoon practicing martial arts with Jongwoon. The ever worrywart Lee Donghae almost got himself a heart attack after he read His Monkey’s message. That Freaking Bunny!! Does he have to be so suicidal?! I haven’t planned anything for everyone, Donghae has been seething the whole classes.

“Yah! Lee freaking bunny Sungmin!! What are you thinking?!” Donghae scolds the pink lover. Sungmin just tilts his head and looks at his friends in confusion.
“What? What happen? Why are you mad at me Hae-ah?” Sungmin innocently asks. He’s just finished his class, along with Shindong, when the Monkey-Fishy couple came and dragged him along with Shindong. And now, Donghae’s spitting fire at him. Where did I go wrong this time?
Donghae looks at his friend incredulously and throws his hands up in the air to show his exasperation.
“How do you find teaching martial arts to Kim Jongwoon is the brightest thing in the world?” Donghae growls. Sungmin, finally realizes what ails Donghae, just grins.

“Practicing martial arts is important for Jongwoonie, so he won’t be bullied,” Sungmin defends himself,” You all see how delicate he is.” Well, it’s true. Donghae, Eunhyuk and Shindong already looked through the files about The Kim Brother, and they already fallen over heels over Jongwoon. He’s a good kid, quite smart, and not to mention the protégé of Music Department after Kim Jonghyun Sunbae. And he’s also so cute and pretty, that’s maybe why The Brothers are always around him.
“It’s not just me anyway,” Sungmin continues,” Teukie also has his own schedule with Jongwoonie, so do Kyuhyun and Siwon Hyung.” Unfortunately, Leeteuk comes in at the exact time Sungmin finishes his defence. Donghae drags him in forcefully.

“Is that where all of our routines come from?” Donghae scolds the clueless Leeteuk. Leeteuk looks around for help. He just got in because his class finished a little behind schedule, when the Angry Fishy drags him. The only smart response he has is,” Huh?”
Donghae just sighs while Eunhyuk and Shindong just grin at their friend’s antics. “I haven’t formulated something for each and everyone of you,” Donghae slumps on the chair. Eunhyuk, all smiley face, approaches His Fishy and pats his back to calm him.

“My Fishy, relax,” Eunhyuk says softly,” Let Minnie and Teukie do their rituals. We will help them to smooth their way with Kim Jongwoon.” After a few minutes, Donghae finally nods, but still with a scowl on his face.
“Good boy,” Eunhyuk coos and faces Sungmin and Leeteuk,” Very well then. But all of you should take care of yourselves until we have a good plan to face The Brothers. Deal?” Sungmin and Leeteuk grin widely and nod their heads obediently. Eunhyuk nods happily and continues cooing at the pouting Donghae while Shindong happily munching his snacks at the corner.


The long awaited moment is finally coming. It’s 4 p.m and Lee Sungmin is running like a devil to the Gym. He simply yells “sorry” to every living being he bumps on and keeps on running. When he arrives at the Gym, it’s still empty until the next 5 minutes when a certain cute raven comes in timidly.
“Jongwoonie!! Come! Today we’ll continue last week’s practice,” Sungmin approaches the younger and tugs his baby hand. Jongwoon just follows suit, and after put his bag near Sungmin’s, he stands face to face with the Bunny, get ready to practice some more.

“Let’s practice the defence today,” Sungmin changes his stance to defensive mode. Jongwoon looks at the bunny in pink and follows suit.
“OK. Now, when a bad guy attacks you, grab his wrist and twist it,” Sungmin shows Jongwoon how to doit gently. Jongwoon winces when he imagines if someone’s arm is twisted just like the way Sungmin shows him.
“Let’s try it Jongwoonie,” Sungmin pretends to attack,” But please be gentle with me.” Jongwoon blushes ripe tomato when Sungmin bluntly winks at him. He tries to remember all of the steps Sungmin taught him previous moments ago. He succeeds to twist both his wrist and Sungmin’s, and he begins to master it on the third trial. Guess third times a charm is indeed true after all.

“You’re a fast learner Jongwoonie,” Sungmin claps happily,” Now, onward, when the bad guy attacks you from behind, you hit him with your elbow as hard as you can, right on his ribs. You need to hit him hard Jongwoonie, or you’ll never be free from his grasp.” Sungmin shows him the move again, and this time Jongwoon learns faster, succeeding on his first trial. Sungmin claps happily and they continue about this offense and defence practice for a while.

“Now Jongwoonie, if someone manages to tackle you down to the ground,” Sungmin sneakily tackles Jongwoon and hold him down,” Like this.” Jongwoon looks up and his face is on fire when he notices how close he is to Sungmin. Sungmin just smirks smugly while tightening his hold on Jongwoon’s baby hands. Jongwoon gulps nervously and looks at other places, other than Sungmin’s face, and tries to wriggle his way out, but Sungmin’s hold is getting tighter. “What will you do?” Sungmin asks with a different tone of voice, slightly deeper and darker. Jongwoon shyly looks up and closes his eyes when he sees Sungmin’s face gets closer to his face. He squeezes his eyes so tight, he doesn’t even acknowledge other people barge into the Gym. His eyes opens wide when he hears some familiar voices, and when he turns around (Sungmin is suddenly gone) he sees his Brothers are grouping at the corner and looks like they hit on someone, because he can hears a faint sound of grunts. When he sees the pink clothes, he stands up so fast he nearly falls again and runs as fast as he can to the corner.

“STOP!!! KANGINIE!! RYEOWOOKIE!! STOP!!!”

“HOW DARE YOU BULLY OUR HYUNG!!!” And comes another punch. Our poor little clueless Jongwoonie is still trying to stop his Brothers from punching Sungmin into oblivion. Since grabbing and dragging aren’t working (imagine dragging a big man like Kangin and a seething Ryeowook), he just jumps in, literally, and puts himself in front of Sungmin’s already battered body. Only then, all the punching and kicking and yelling stop. Jongwoon looks up, tears falling down his chubby cheeks, but his heated glare keeps his Brothers freeze.

“You’re so mean!” Jongwoon is anything but scream at them, and Kangin and Ryeowook flinch. Jongwoon helps the pulpy Sungmin up, panicking when he hears Sungmin groans and winces when he sees cuts and bruises on his face and partly his arms. He turns around to face his Brothers so fast he almost got himself a whiplash.
“Sungmin Hyung and I are just practicing Martial Arts,” Jongwoon yells at them,” You don’t have to make him a living sandbag!” Jongwoon slowly helps Sungmin to collect his things and walks him to the Clinic. When they’re already at the door, Jongwoon looks back with his icy glare.
“I.Will.Not.Talk.To.You.Ever.Again,” is the last thing he says before he and Sungmin leave the Gym. Hearing what their Hyung said, Kangin and Ryeowook look at each other and for the third time in his life,since he was a baby and a toddler, Kangin wants to roll on the floor bawling his eyes out, while Ryeowook turns into a zombie.


Leeteuk has just finished his latest class and decides to go to the vending machine and buys a cola. Gee, training these days are getting harder and harder, Leeteuk drinks his cola while musing about his school life. He goes to the Main Building, intends to go to the Studio for a while, waiting for all of his friends to finish their classes, or in Sungmin’s case, finish the Martial Arts practice with Jongwoon. He waves here and there, greets everyone he knows and walks at a steady pace to the Studio, when he collides with a big boy he knows well now.

Kangin walks out the Gym with Ryeowook with a devastated expression on their faces. Ryeowook decides to go to Heenim’s room while Kangin just wander around, feeling sorrowful. He finally did it. His Baby Hyung won’t ever talk to him again for the rest of his life. Kangin walks with his shoulder slumps and sighs everyminutes. He’s just turning right at the corner when he collides to someone, and when he looks down, he glares to the boy in front of him.
“Move over!” Kangin literally picks up the Sunbae and throws him out of his way, making Leeteuk staggers to stay on his feet. He looks at the younger boy incredulously and gets really angry. How dare that snotty boy disrespect me, Leeteuk is definitely boiling. So without too much thinking he throws the cola can on his hand, still half full and it hit Kangin’s head accurately. Leeteuk smirks victoriously.

Kangin feels a fiery glare on his back but he keeps on walking, he doesn’t even care when the occupant at the Big Hall looks at him like he’s a museum specimen. He’s not really walking too far when he feel a cola can hits his head and the cola pouring down his face. Kangin stops dead on his track, brushing his face from the sticky cola and shakes his head. He turns around and sees the culprit smiling victoriously at him. Kangin feels a smirk grows on his face and seeing the smile on the Senior face’s falters. He walks to the Senior, while Leeteuk walks back. Kangin approaches the Senior with a grace of a lion hunting his prey.

Leeteuk walks back, eyes focus on the younger movement. Eyes looking around for any help, but everyone just steers clear from the scene. Great! Nice move Jungsu, Leeteuk grumbles, still walking backwards, while Kangin still stalking him. Leeteuk still looking for the perfect opportunity to escape the younger, when the bell rings, and he runs as fast as his feet can. But when he looks back, he sees Kangin is chasing him and runs faster. All the students at the Big Hall looks curiously when they see Kangin chases Leeteuk. Leeteuk runs like his life depends on it, while Kangin chases him with a smirk on his face, running leisurely like he’s having his daily exercise. When Kangin feels like Leeteuk is reaching his limit, he runs faster and finally catches the Senior and holds him, both of them are panting like crazy.

“Anything you want to say..Sunbae?” Kangin asks with his voice raspy from the running. Leeteuk shakes his head vehemently, gulping nervously. You’re so dead Park Jungsu, Leeteuk whines inwardly.
“Or maybe you still want to throw something at me?” Kangin asks again. Again, Leeteuk shakes his head. Both of them look at each other intensely when Leeteuk’s cellphone rings. Leeteuk sighs in relieve for the disturbance.
“Err..Can-can you release me?” Leeteuk shyly asks,” My phone is ringing, it’s maybe important.” Kangin releases the Senior and lets him picks up the phone and talks to whoever it is at the other side of the line. When Leeteuk’s finishes, Kangin grabs hold on him again and pins him to the wall. Leeteuk feels the air leaving his lungs when his back meets the wall and looks up to meet Kangin’s gaze.

“You better don’t throw anything at me again Sunbae,” Kangin warns, with a scary smile,” Or you will be sorry. Is it clear?” Leeteuk nods obediently, making Kangin grins widely and releases him.
“Very well then,” Kangin casually says,” I better get going and get my Baby Hyung.” Leeteuk sigh heavily when he thinks Kangin already left. That’s why he jumps so high when he hears Kangin’s voice so close behind him. He feels like his heart jumps to his throat.
“Speaking of my Baby Hyung, you better stay away from him Sunbae,” Kangin warns him and leaving Leeteuk stands there, still in shock for a while. When he finally comes back from his trance zone, Leeteuk is spitting fire.

“YAH!!! YOU BIG BULLY RACCOON!!”

Kangin, who is still in hearing range, grins widely and whistles happily. He forgets for a while that his Baby Hyung isn’t willing to talk to him ever again after the Gym’s incident.

TBC.

A/N: I think I can't write what I've visualized about the scene really well, so here we go, such absurd chapter hehehe...Anyway comments and critics are appreciated :D