The Brothers

Meet The Kim

This is a story about the KIM household. The Kim has 3 handsome, gorgeous, delectable sons who go to the SM Institute of Arts. All 3 of them have different kind of talent and go to different department in the institute.

The oldest son, named KIM HEECHUL. He’s in his last year and will be soon graduated. He has a feminine looks and features, that he was misunderstood as a girl when he was enrolling 4 years ago. Those feminine features and his Diva attitude don’t help him much for convincing people about his masculinity. Heenim, as he is called, belongs to the Fashion Design Department. He always aces all the class despite his Diva attitude and tardiness. From the outside, people may think that he’s just an arrogant boy, but peel inside, he’s actually a loving brother (especially towards his second brother), a loyal and very helpful friend.

The middle son, named KIM JONGWOON. He’s now in his 2nd year in college. He has somewhat feminine and also masculine features on him. He has a pair of almond shaped eyes that can be piercing hot in a second, and turn out to a cute puppy eyes the next, a cute button nose, chubby cheeks that have a natural blush, and pouty pink lips. He has a slim and toned body, accompany with a cute baby hands (that his brothers always love to tease). When his brothers are loud, open and sometimes a little bit rude, he’s a little quite and a bit shy when he meets new faces. Different from his brothers who have a somewhat strong physics (even Heenim), he has a quite fragile stature, and he gets sick quite easily, that’s why his brothers always protect him. Jongwoonie, as he is called at home (he’s called Yesung at school) belongs to the Music Department. He’s the pride and joy, the protégé of it. When he opens his mouth, either to sing or just to speak, people just get hypnotized, amazed, and awestruck by his voice. He may be looks like a quite boy who’s ignorant, but he’s a really good observer, and possesses a lot of wisdom inside that tiny, fragile body.

The magnae who doesn’t look like one, named KIM YOUNGWOON. He just enrolled to the school where his brothers study. Different from his brothers, he has a VERY MASCULINE features. He’s tall, handsome, big built with a lot of hard muscles, and has this menacing aura around him. People sometimes mistake him for a bad bully, but for those who know him really well, will find out that he’s a REALLY BIG PAPA BEAR. Kangin, as he is called, belongs to Film Department, in his first year. He studies really hard to enrol to the school so he can put an eagle eye on his hyung (his fragile hyung). He knows really well that his hyung gets sick easily if he push himself to much or maybe some bad persons will tease and bully his hyung because his tiny, fragile stature, so he’ll be there to kick some butts if the latter ever happens. He has a black belt in Taekwondo, and learns Thai Boxing for the sole reason.

The Kim household isn’t just occupied by the brothers and their parents but also their cousins.
Kim Ryeowook, a cute little boy in his first year in Music Department such as Jongwoon. Him and Jongwoon have an equally beautiful voice, just slightly different in the range. This little boy has a tiny body and a bubbly aura around him. He always smiles even at a very small insignificant thing. He likes to cook and always frets around Jongwoon because of his fragile health, so he cooks lots of healthy and nutritious food for him, telling something about “home-made cooks will never get you sick”. Despite his little figure, don’t underestimate him as a weakling. Kangin taught him well about basic self defence to help him going and also to protect their precious Jongwoon.

Kim Kibum, a tall, dark, handsome, mysterious boy. He’s in the same Department as Kangin, and also 1st year student. He’s a very quiet boy who never speaks more than 5 sentences. It’s only the Kim that can make him speaks a lot. He’s tall, with a bigger built than Jongwoon, but not even comes close to Kangin’s. He has a very gorgeous smile that can make every girls (and sometimes boys) mesmerized. His parent and Ryeowook’s are having some business abroad, so they live under the protection of their uncle, until their parents come back. Kibum is also very protective to Jongwoon, that’s why he learned Boxing since Junior High School.

TBC

A/N: It's the prologue for this will be weird fic. Even the prologue is weird, how about the story. Just be patience with me guys :D