Unsettling

Who Would Have Thought?

Hyunseung waved a hand in front of Junhyung to draw his attention but it was futile. The others’ concentration seemed to be fixed onto a certain person on the other side of the classroom. Crossing his arms he gave Junhyung a good kick to the knee. “Ouch!” That seemed to have worked but earned him a look from the other.

 

“Seungie, that hurts. Why’d you kick me?”

“Oh, I don’t know because I felt like it?”

“What? You enjoy kicking people in the knee because you felt like it?”

 

Hyunseung rolled his eyes. This is starting to get too much. “Of course, so can we get started with our project? At this rate I think we’ll finish last. Your precious boyfriend over there is making great progress while we haven’t picked a topic.”

 

“Kiki’s not my boyfriend, silly.” Junhyung shook his head playfully and tapped Hyunseung’s forehead. “You are.”

'Then why don't I feel like it, Junhyung?'

 

Hyunseung sighed, “Can we please just get started with our project? Stop goofing off.” Junhyung nodded his head and finally gave his attention and concentration to the project that needed to be completed.


“Kikwang, I’m so happy I get to be with you on this project! Oh, what should we do?”

 

Kikwang just watched Dongwoon chatter with excitement. He hasn’t seen anyone else that happy to be grouped with him besides Junhyung. It’s true though, him and Junhyung had the worst grades in class. Nevermind grades, attendances too. Kikwang glanced over to Junhyung’s side and was met with a pair of eyes belonging to the man that he so earnestly wished to be with. Just when he wanted to give a little wave he saw that Hyunseung had kicked Junhyung.

 

“....that wasn’t nice.”

 

Boeun perked up, “Huh? What’d you say oppa?”

 

Kikwang shook his head, “Nothing. Have we decided on what to do for the project?” Boeun shrugged her shoulders.

 

“No, we haven’t. Dongwoon’s over there spouting nonsense ideas that can’t be accomplished.”

 

Dongwoon heard them, “It’s not nonsense. It can be done. You’re just too lazy to do it.” There they go again. Kikwang had to stop them from arguing again. “Okay you two, stop. How about this, we split off to the library and search for a project topic and Hyesung go with Maeli to the computer lab. Sounds good?”

 

Everyone looked at Kikwang in awe, “What? Why is everyone looking at me like that?”

“Well, we didn’t know you had such good leadership. We’ll be counting on you then!” Kikwang stared at Hyesung, “Thanks….I guess? Anyways, let’s get going. The sooner we get finished the more free time we have.”

 

After getting their things packed and ready to set out they had split ways.


Junhyung watched as Kikwang, Dongwoon and Boeun were walking together out of the classroom. He had an unsettling feeling when Dongwoon was with Kikwang. He felt like Dongwoon could jump his Kiki any moment and the unsettlingness that he was feeling would not let him concentrate on anything else.

 

“Hey, Hyunseung how about we split and go to the library? If we split the work between all of us it’ll be faster to complete.”

Hyunseung pondered it and agreed with Junhyung. He told the other members that he and Junhyung will go to the library to gather information.


Kikwang and the other two has reached the library but he heard his name being called. He turned to see that Junhyung had called him and you had no idea how happy Kikwang was. “Junnie.”

 

“Kiki, you’re going to the library too? Me and Seungie are too.”

 

Kikwang’s face fell.

 

'That's right. Him and hyunseung.....together.'

 

 

Kikwang hadn’t notice that he spaced out, “Hey! Kiki! Hey! Are you alright?” Junhyung laid his hand on Kikwang’s forehead to check his temperature. “Hmm, you don’t seem to have a fever. How are you feeling, Kiki?” Kikwang snapped out of it and swatted Junhyung’s hand away. “I’m fine, Junnie.”

 

Before Junhyung could get another word out Kikwang had turned away and entered the library tugging Dongwoon along with Boeun tagging behind.

 

“Hey Kiki. Wait.” But he was held back by Hyunseung.

 

“Don’t tell me…….that you wanted to come to the library because Kikwang was gonna be here. Tell me you wanted to come because you wanted to gather information.”

 

Junhyung didn’t know how to answer Hyunseung. To be honest though, nothing was in his mind but Kikwang.


Chappie 9

His mind was filled with kikwang and he still hasn't gotten a grip yet? 

Junnie's so dense.