Tangled

Who Would Have Thought?

 Author's Note: The story may have shifted a bit. Since I haven't updated this story for a while I changed a few things. Sorry. Enjoy~


Kikwang was fiddling with his fingers. This is it. It's now or never. Kikwang took in a deep breath.

"Junnie. I have something to tell you."

Junhyung turned to look at Kikwang.

"What is it, Kiki?"

Kikwang blushed. His face was heating up. "It's something that I have been keeping to myself and I can't hold it in anymore."

Junhyung looked at Kikwang with a confused look.

"What is it? Hurry and tell me."

Kikwang went up to Junhyung and grabbed his hand. Squeezing Junhyung's hand tightly Kikwang finally confessed with his eyes closed.

"I like you. I really really like you. No, I love you. I love you more than a friend would. I don't want to be your best friend. I want to be your boyfriend."

Kikwang was waiting for a response but it was still silent around. Kikwang was starting to feel nervous. Eyes still closed.

"Kikwang ah."

Kikwang opened his eyes and looked up at Junhyung. Kikwang wanted to see a happy smile but was met with a sad smile.

"Kikwang ah, I...how do I explain this..."

Kikwang can feel his eyes watering. He already knew what Junhyung's answer was.

"Kikwang ah, I...don't feel...that way towards..." Junhyung was cut off by Kikwang.

"No! I don't wanna hear it! Don't say it. I hate you, Junnie! I hate you!" Kikwang started to hit Junhyung.

*BAM*

Kikwang opened his eyes groggily and was met with the floor.

"Ugh, what happened?"

"Well, you started yelling in your sleep that you hated me and started to hit me so I pushed you."

Kikwang looked up and saw Junhyung hovering above him. He started to blush remembering his dream.

"Yah, how could you push me?" Kikwang shoved Junhyung away.

"Well, your punches was getting really painful."

"Help me up. I'm hurt." Kikwang raised his hand so that Junhyung would help him up but Junhyung slapped his hand away instead.

"No."

"Junnie~" Kikwang whined.

"Don't 'Junnie~' me." Junhyung looked away angrily.

"Why are you angry?" Junhyung turned towards Kikwang.

"You don't know?"

"What? Tell me."

"You really are clueless."

"Aish! Just tell me!"

"You said in your sleep that you hate me. What kind of a best friend are you that would make you say that? Then you start to hit me."

Kikwang looked down at the floor guitily. He didn't mean it in a bad way.

"I can't hate you, Junnie. I would never hate you. I'm sorry."

"Well, it came out of your mouth smoothly."

"It was probably a dream where you were mean to me and I said that. Let's just drop it, okay? We should get ready for school."

Junhyung was still sulking but agreed to get ready for school. "Kiki, what kind of dream did you have?"

"hmmmm, it was about........me and you....ah! It was nothing. Let's just get ready for school."


Kikwang and Junhyung was making their way to school. Junhyung still wouldn't stop asking about the dream that Kikwang had.

"Kiki, tell me. What was it?"

"It was nothing. Stop asking."

"It had to be something. I mean, you said you hate me!"

"Junnie..."

Someone else interrupted them. "Morning, Junhyung. Kikwang."

Both Junhyung and Kikwang turned towards the said person. Junhyung's face lit up and Kikwang made a face. What a great morning.

"Hyunseung ah. Morning."

"Morning, Hyunseung shi."

Hyunseung just eyed Kikwang and gave Junhyung a smile. "Can I walk with you guys to school?"

'No' Kikwang thought.

"Sure. We don't mind, right Kiki?" Junhyung looked at Kikwang.

'You promised to get to know him' Junhyung conveyed to Kikwang.

"Yeah, sure. We don't mind. Let's all go together!" Kikwang said chippier than needed.

"Hey!! Wait for me! I wanna go with you guys too!!" Dongwoon yelled as he was running to catch up with the gang. When he finally caught up to them he haunched over on his knees breathing heavy.

"Dongwoon shi. Are you okay?" Kikwang asked worriedly. Junhyung didn't like the sight.

"Yeah, it's been a while since I last ran. How sweet of you to worry about me." Dongwoon reached over to grab Kikwang's hand to hold but Junhyung snatched Kikwang's hand away first.

"Hey! That's not fair." Dongwoon yelled at Junhyung.

"What? I don't like other people touching my Kiki. Especially, erts like you."

"Junhyung ah. That's not nice. Dongwoon's not a ert." Hyunseung defended Dongwoon.

Junhyung couldn't believe that Hyunseung was defending that Dongwoon kid. He didn't like that either.

"Junnie." Kikwang tugged at Junhyung. "Let go."

Junhyung let go of Kikwang but felt like he lost something when he did. Kikwang made his way over to Dongwoon and patted his back.

"Are you feeling better?"

Dongwoon nodded his head and gave Kikwang a smile. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"That's good." Kikwang smiled back at Dongwoon. "Then let's get to school before we are late." Kikwang turned to walk with Dongwoon to school. Leaving Junhyung behind with Hyunseung.

Junhyung just stared at Kikwang's back. Not moving. 'I don't know why but I don't like that. I don't like Kikwang with someone else.' Junhyung thought.

"Junhyung ah, we should get going too or we'll be late." Junhyung snapped out of his thoughts and turned to Hyungseung. He completely forgot about him.

"Oh...yeah. Let's go."

"Junhyung ah, do you want to hang out today after school?"

"......sure."

Kikwang and Dongwoon entered the school first and headed to their classroom. Dongwoon was telling Kikwang something but obviously Kikwang wasn't listening but looking out for Junhyung to get to class. Junhyung entered the class with Hyunseung with a smile plastered on his face. Kikwang felt like the room was spinning. All he could see was how happy Junhyung was with Hyunseung.

Kikwang was too busy with his thought that he didn't notice that Dongwoon was waving a hand in front of him. "Hey. Kikwang. You there?"

Kikwang snapped back to Dongwoon. "Huh? Yeah. Sorry, I was thinking about something."

"You're cute when you think. No, you're always cute. That's what I like about you."

Kikwang was blushing like crazy. No one has called him cute like that before.

'What's with this Dongwoon guy?' Kikwang thought with a red face.


Chappie 6 done!

I know. I'm so sorry for being late with this.

Lately, it's been work and school and no play.

I wanna finish this fic though.

Comments are welcomed.