Ask Him

Who Would Have Thought?

Author’s Note: Like I said, since I haven’t updated this story for a while the story shifted but its still Junkwang.

Previous Chapter: ‘What’s with this Dongwoon guy?’ Kikwang thought with a red face.


Kikwang being lost in thought hadn’t realize that class was already over and was sitting still spaced out even with Dongwoon’s occasional poking and Boeun’s endless chatter.

“Oppa! Oppa! Why are you so spaced out today?” Boeun asked Kikwang. Kikwang just slowly turned to Boeun and gave her a look of ‘what?’ Boeun sighed. “Oppa, I asked why you are so spaced out today.” Kikwang looked down and thought about it too.

“Boeun ah, why are you so curious?” Dongwoon asked Boeun before Kikwang could answer.

“Yah! Did I ask you a question? No, so be quiet.” Boeun huffed and folded her arms. “Boeun ah” Kikwang spoke and both Dongwoon and Boeun looked at him. “I’m……just thinking. That’s all.”

Dongwoon perked up. “What were you thinking about, Kikwang?” Kikwang looked at Dongwoon and could feel his face heating up. The words, ‘cute’ and ‘that’s what I like about you’ popping in his head making him flush. “Ahh….ahhh….”

“Kiki! What are you doing? It’s time for lunch~” Kikwang can hear Junhyung’s whining and turned to face him. Not feeling the heat on his face anymore Kikwang looked at Junhyung with Hyunseung standing to the side and something inside him started bubbling…….with jealousy….annoyance?

Flashing his gorgeous eye smile Kikwang replied to Junhyung, “Is it already? Let’s go eat then.” Junhyung headed down the hallway first with Hyunseung. Kikwang got up and turned to Dongwoon, “Dongwoon ah, do you want to have lunch with us?” Dongwoon’s eyes lit up and nodded his head frantically causing a hearty laughter from Kikwang.

“Oppa! What about me?” Boeun pouted.

Kikwang chuckled. He reached over and patted Boeun’s head. “I don’t even have to ask. You always eat with us.” Kikwang got up and made his way over to the door to leave the classroom.

Kikwang turned around to see that Dongwoon and Boeun weren’t behind him and so he motioned to them with his hand for them to hurry. Dongwoon got up in an instance and made his way over to Kikwang while pushing Boeun away during the process.  

“You are so rude! Ugh!” Dongwoon’s only response to Boeun was a simple shrug of the shoulders and turned back around to walk beside Kikwang.

Lunch was short for the gang. Junhyung was sitting with Hyunseung and across from them were Kikwang and Dongwoon laughing at something Boeun said. Junhyung was watching Kikwang. He felt that there was a change in Kikwang and he didn’t like it when Kikwang was laughing with Dongwoon. ‘When did they get so close?’ The entire day Kikwang had not spoken more than four words to him since they got to school.

The gang returned to the classroom with one more class before the day ended and still; Kikwang has not spoken to Junhyung.


Junhyung had a feeling in his chest that something’s not right. He just couldn’t figure it out. He felt lonely……like something was missing. He took a glance at Hyunseung and everything was forgotten.

Today, he was hanging out with Hyunseung. Not knowing that he was staring he felt his face heat up from embarrassment and looked away. Hyunseung noticed that Junhyung turned away from him.

“Ahem.”

Junhyung looked back towards Hyunseung.

“Junhyung ah, you’re so quiet today. You’re usually talking.” Junhyung only made a confused face.

 “Am I? I’m fine though.” Junhyung shrugged his shoulders.

“Is it because Kikwang’s not walking with you?”

“Why do you say that?”

Hyunseung stopped walking and took in a deep breath. “When you’re with Kikwang, you’re always smiling and laughing. It’s nonstop. Then, when you and I are walking its all silence.” Hyunseung had a bitter look on his face and Junhyung didn’t know how to react. Not thinking entirely, Junhyung reached over to hold Hyunseung’s hand. “Hyunseung ah.” Seeing that Hyunseung isn’t looking Junhyung sighed.

“Hyunseung ah. Kikwang’s my best friend. We’re super close so I easily smile and laugh with him. It’s natural.” There was irritation in Hyunseung’s eyes that Junhyung was oblivious to.

Hyunseung pulled back his hand from Junhyung. “Don’t hold my hand. That hand of yours has held Kikwang’s.”

“What does that have to do with me holding yours?”

“I don’t like sharing.” Hyunseung turned away from Junhyung and folded his arms.

“Don’t like sharing?” Junhyung grabbed Hyunseung’s shoulders and turned him around so that they are face to face. “Hyunseung ah, are you jealous?” Hyunseung’s eyes grew big and he pushed Junhyung away. “Why would you ask me that?”

“Well, you didn’t want me to hold your hands because I’ve held Kikwang’s hand before and then you tell me that you don’t like sharing. So, I just thought that you were jealous because of that. Why are you so upset about that? It’s not like we are dating or anything.”

“But we can.” Hyunseung retorted while gazing into Junhyung’s eyes.

Junhyung was beyond shocked. The guy that he’s been crushing on just hinted that they could date. He didn’t know if that was a sign to move or what. Was it a joke?

“Junnie, ask him.” Junhyung whipped behind him to see that it was Kikwang. Knowing that Kikwang was there gave him some relief. “Junnie, ask him. Hurry.” Junhyung just continued to look at Kikwang. “Junnie, you pabo! Ask him out.”

Junhyung turned back to Hyunseung and started to feel super nervous. It suddenly felt hotter around him and he slowly looked at Hyunseung, “Hyunseung ah, will you go out with me?” Hyunseung tore his eyes from Junhyung and then looked at Kikwang.

The hurt in Kikwang’s eyes were evident but it didn’t stop Hyunseung.

“Yeah. Yeah, I will.” With those words spoken; Kikwang’s eyes were filled with tears but Kikwang didn’t let them fall.

Junhyung slowly brought his hand to Hyunseung’s and entwined them. ‘This…..feels different from Kikwang’s. Is it a good different?’

Kikwang was the first to congratulate them. “Wah! Daebak~ Congrats Junnie!” Kikwang smiled at Junhyung while giving him his two thumbs up.

“Oppa, you liked Hyunseung?” Boeun asked bewildered.

Dongwoon replied to Boeun’s question, “You’re so dense.”

“Yah! Did I ask you? This is the second time. Just be quiet!” Kikwang just chuckled at the two and made his way to Junhyung.

“Kiki, are you okay with this?” Junhyung asked while raising up his and Hyunseung’s entwined hand. “Mm. I’m okay with it. Whatever makes you happy; I’m fine with it.”

Kikwang turned towards Hyunseung, “Hyunseung ah, let’s get to know each other. Please treat Junhyung well.” Kikwang patted Junhyung’s back and was starting to walk off but Junhyung called for him.

“Kiki.” Kikwang turned back to Junhyung. “This doesn’t change anything, you know. We’re still best friends.” Kikwang managed to give a big smile and replied, “I know. Don’t Worry.” 


Chappie 7 is done. Enjoy~

JunSeung at the moment but KiWoon's coming up.

Junkwang shippers; no worries I'm with you. Patience.

Until next time! :D

Comments are welcomed.