Recovery

Who Would Have Thought?

Previously: Not answering Kikwang with words Junhyung had slammed his lips down onto Kikwang's. Ignoring all thoughts in his head and Kikwang's struggle, he deepened the kiss. A sensation of pleasure filled him. Being with Kikwang and kissing him. The way things should be.


Moments seemed to have slowed down around the two who were embracing each other with their lips locking as their passion grew intense. As time was ticking their heartbeat seemed to have beated in rhythm together. Everything around them didn't seem to matter. No one knew where they were. No one knew what they were doing. No one came to find them. They knew. They knew how special the two were to each other but there was something that disturbed the moment still.

When Kikwang had realized what it was he pulled away and pushed Junhyung far away from him. He was torn between being mad or happy. "Junnie....What?...I...no. We can't."

Junhyung knew what the other was thinking but it didn't stop him from thinking that what just happened was amazing. He took a step closer but stopped when he saw Kikwang flinched. "Kiki, I'm sorry but I can't stop myself."

Inching closer to the man that he no longer knows how to address, he reached over to Kikwang's hand and took it into his own. Interlocking it so the other can't escape because he knew Kikwang always ran away before solving a problem. Kikwang was also lost for words. He too didn't know how to address this problem. They both were still standing silent because they were both scared to break the silence. If they did, they were worried that what happened wasn't real and they both knew that they didn't want to lose that feeling.

Junhyung took his other free hand to brush Kikwang's cheeks and planted a kiss. Startling Kikwang but the other only blushed. "You're not going to push me away?" Kikwang averted his eyes, "I didn't want to." Junhyung leaned in closer to the latter's face whispering, "Then, can I kiss you?"

But that's where Kikwang had to stop Junhyung from going further. "Junnie, we still can't."

Junhyung frowned, "Why?"

"Because its considered cheating. That's why."

They both instantly withdrew their holding hands and parted away from each other. Their little world was broken into. Someone did know where they were. Someone did know what they were doing. Someone had came to find them. Someone had brought them back to reality. Kikwang and Junhyung both turned their heads towards the intruder and they were not surprise.

Junhyung started out first, "Hyunseung ah. There's no explanation from what I had done and I can honestly tell you that I.....really don't think it was a mistake."

Hyunseung was in rage. This isn't how he wanted it. All he wanted was Junhyung's attention. He just wanted Junhyung's attention. He knew that he didn't like him the way the other did but he liked the attention that's why he was pushing Kikwang and Junhyung away so he can have Junhyung's attention. He knew it was wrong but he couldn't help it. Hyunseung crossed his arm, "You don't think you made a mistake? You asked me out today to be your boyfriend. We didn't even have a first date and before I get a kiss from you.....you...you're already kissing away with someone else?"

"Kiki isn't just someone else to me. He's special. Someone extremely dear to me and someone who is deeply implanted into my heart. He can't be replaced."

Hyunseung scoffed, "Then, what am I to you?"

Before Junhyung could answer Kikwang tugged at him, "Junnie. Let's stop." Junhyung didn't understand what Kikwang meant. "What do you want me to stop for? I need to finish my words." Junhyung noticed the blush on Kikwang's face. His earlier words must have made an impact on the latter. Taking advantage of the defenseless Kikwang, Junhyung once again took hold of his precious Kikwang's hand and refuse to let go. Kikwang had no urge to resist either.

"Hyunseung. Before I really liked you. I thought you were beautiful and you were very elegant. That's what drew me to you but the more I saw you the more I compared you to Kikwang without noticing and I've always denied these feelings that I had. I tried pushing it away because Kikwang was very dear to me. I told myself that I liked you and that it was the best route. I didn't even realized my own feelings. The more attention you were giving me the less interest I had. My head is only full of Kikwang. This feeling that I've been denying.....was what I truly felt for Kikwang."

Kikwang had tears running down his face. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever heard from Junhyung. The more he hears the more he wanted to deny the words because he just couldn't believe it. He slapped himself to snap out of it which startled Junhyung and Hyunseung. "Junnie, do you know what you are saying?" Kikwang tried asking while in between sobs and tears. Junhyung wiped away his tears, "Of course. It came out of my mouth right?"

Kikwang chuckled and playfully punch Junhyung. "You're so silly."

"And you're both completely forgetting me." Kikwang rolled his eyes, I mean...that was the plan. (LOL)

"Junhyung, what are you going to do with me?"

Junhyung didn't even have to think. No hesitation and without looking away from Kikwang, "We break up."

"There's someone else that deserves the title of being my boyfriend."

"So, that's it? You used me to ignore your feeling and when you got me you're dumping me?"

"Yeah, that sounds about right."

Hyunseung was appalled. He was never used in that way. It infuriated him but it pained him a bit. He could say he deserved it a little. He cruelly hurt Kikwang and just only wanted attention. He could see that the more he pushed the less Junhyung saw him. That part was his fault but he didn't know that he could feel that way too. "Fine. Let's break up. Wait, no.....let's make it that we never went out at all."

"I couldn't agree more."


Hyunseung walked away from the two and hid around the corner. There were tears that were threatening to fall but he didn't want it to come out so why were they forming. He tried to wipe his tears away but more kept coming out. The more he wipe away the more tears kept spilling. He couldn't stop it. His aching heart. His heart that he didn't know had already fallen into someone's hands. The tears kept coming and he realized too late that he had fallen for the charms of Yong Junhyung.


Not very far from where Hyunseung stood in tears were another one that had his heart broken even before he had a chance. He was very earnest with his feelings and thought of nothing else but the other. Did he even really deserve to be hurt? This was also his first experience with this feeling. He was usually the one who was breaking hearts of others. Now he knows that pain, so what can he do now? Son Dongwoon had his heart broken by Lee Kikwang.


Kikwang and Junhyung were still behind the school with their hands held closely together and tight for fear of losing reality and each other. Still standing in silence because they didn't need words. They understood each other. Junhyung tugged Kikwang along behind him back into the school to gather their things. They ignored the students stares; I mean it's not like they never held hands before in school. Finally gathering their things they made their way out the school gates and back to Junhyung's house.

Entering the house of no longer best friends but one step up to being lovers you can feel the awkward air but it wasn't the uncomfortable feeling but the good one. They made their way upstairs to the bedroom and Kikwang couldn't stop fidgeting and it only made Junhyung more nervous. "Kiki, I know its a little late but I want to tell you something." Kikwang perked up, "Hmm?"

Junhyung came closer to Kikwang and grabbed hold of his beloved hands, "I.....I'm sorry that I ignored my feelings for you and I'm sorry for hurting you." Kikwang was confused, "For hurting me?"

"I felt your feelings when we kissed. How much you were holding onto me. I felt it all."

Drawing back to the memories of their first shared kiss made Kikwang turn red from top to bottom. "Yah, don't just mention something like that out of the blue. I'm embarrassed." Kikwang covered his face as it deepened in color. Junhyung could only chuckle at his Kiki and slowly leaned towards the other and whispered, "My love, can I kiss you?"


Chappie 11 finally out!

Geez, help me! I'm melting in goo~ My Junkwang ship is sailing very smoothly.

So sorry for the long wait. Life of a retail worker is not fun but it has its days. Plus, its the holidays and I get pulled away with many things.

Also, my laptop broke down on me and I finally just got a new one. Yay! :D