Complications

Who Would Have Thought?

Author's Note: I know I haven't updated for a while! Sorry! I changed the story a little from what I had planned before! The main couple is still Junkwang. HyunWoon will be a pair in this story too.


Kikwang's POV

I ran home in tears. My vision was blurry but I managed to get home safely.

What a day? I got to meet Junnie's crush.

He's pretty. No wonder Junnie likes him. Why can't it be me?

*dings*

I checked my phone.

--New Text Message--

From: JunBug ♥

' Hey!  What happened? Why'd you leave so suddenly? '

I really didn't want to talk to him at the moment. I threw my phone on my desk and hopped in bed.

I let my tiredness pull me to sleep.


*The Next Morning*

(Still Kikwang's POV)

I woke up to the sound of someone calling my name and bouncing on my bed.

I groaned as I got up. I was really tired.

My vision cleared and I could see clearly who the person was in front of me.

The last person I wanted to see.

"Hey! You're finally awake! Hurry! We're gonna be late!"

"How'd you get in?" I asked

"Same way, duh! The window."

"I thought I told you to not use the window anymore, Junnie!!" I half-heartly scolded him

"It's okay. Nothing bad happened! Stop worrying." Junhyung replied back smiling

I sat on my bed and just stared at him. The previous day I was crying my eyes out because of him and now I'm worrying about him climbing up my two-story high house into my room through the window? With that GORGEOUS smile?!? AISH!

"What? Something on my face?" Junhyung asked and started wiping around his face to make sure nothing was on his perfect face.

"No." I said and got up to get ready for school.

As I went into the bathroom; he followed behind.

We usually use the bathroom together but I slammed the door in his face and locked the door.

I can hear him yelling on the other side. I just can't have him being near me now. It hurts too much.


Junhyung's POV

"Yah! Why'd you shut the door? Let me in!"

"Kiki!! Are you okay?"

"Hey! Answer me! You're scarying me!"

I kept calling out to him and asking him questions but he didn't reply back to me at all.

I wonder what's wrong with him. Does.....he feel uncomfortable being with me now because he knows that I like guys?

I really hope this doesn't ruin our friendship.

I waited about 10 mins for Kiki to get out of the bathroom.

"I'm ready. Let's go." He replied coldly.

I really felt chills down my back. What happened to my warm and bubbly Kiki?

"...Okay, Let's go before we're super late!"


No One's POV

As Kikwang and Junhyung was making there way to school Junhyung swung his arm over Kikwang's shoulder.

It's a habit of Junhyung's. He loves putting his arm around Kikwang's shoulders when they walk to school together.

In a way, Junhyung was sort of possessive of Kikwang.

Usually Kikwang would look up and smile at Junhyung but this time Kikwang brushed Junhyung's arm off his shoulders.

"What's wrong Kiki?" Junhyung asked Kikwang.

"Nothing. Your arm is heavy." Kikwang replied back without looking at Junhyung.

Junhyung felt hurt. Something was really wrong with Kikwang and he didn't like the change in Kikwang.

They both arrived at school.


Kikwang's POV

The walk to school was like hell. What was worse was when he swung his arms around me. I usually don't mind because I like it but I didn't like it today and brush his arm away.

I saw the hurt in his eyes. I know it wasn't because of me. It was probably because he didn't have an armrest for the rest of the walk to school.

Unfortunately, I have all classes with Junhyung. Today's not getting any better.

Junhyung and I enter the classroom in silence. Everyone was looking at us.

We're usually the loud ones entering class. So, they know somethings off.

"Hey, you two alright?" a classmate of ours asked us. Her name......Boeun? yeah, that's it.

"Of course!" Junhyung and I answered at the same time.

"......okay. omo! Guess what? I heard that a transfer student would be joining us today!" said Boeun.

"Oh really? That's cool." I replied half interested.

"Really? A transfer student? hmmm, interesting." I heard Junhyung say.

It's weird, but he loves transfer students. Its because he likes messing with them. Meanie.


No One's POV

The wacky duo teachers has reached the classroom.

"All right everyone! Settle down! The bells about to ring. Get to your seats." Doojoon tells his students

"Get ready for attendence. Then we have an announcement to make!" Yoseob added.

"Is it the transfer student?" Boeun asked.

"How'd you know? Been snooping around again Boeun?" Doojoon asks.

".....no, I just overheard when I was in the office earlier" Boeun answered.

"Well, since you know the announcement.....let's introduce him. Now, everyone be nice, okay?" Yoseob announced.

"Transfer student, come in and introduce yourself to your new classmates!" Yoseob called out

The door opens on the side and everyone turned their attention to the new student. Kikwang wasn't interested and so he laid down looking outside the window.

Junhyung on the other hand was anticipating the new transfer student to come in. He just couldn't wait to get to mess with the person.

The new student steps in the classroom and introduces himself to the class.

"Hello everyone. My name is Son Dongwoon. I'm your new classmate. Please treat me well." He gave the biggest smile that he could.

He got the girls swooning and guys groaning at his handsomeness.

*bangs*

Everyone then turns to the other door to see a student out of breathe at the door.

"Ah, so nice of you to finally join us Hyunseung. You're late. Get to your seat." Doojoon said sternly.

Hyunseung makes his way to his seat that was exactly next to Junhyung's


Junhyung's POV

Whew. He made it. That's good. I would have worried if he missed a day of school.

I gave him a smile and he returned it.


Kikwang's POV

My head shot up when the teacher mentioned Hyunseung's name. Did I mention.....he also has every class with me? F** my life!

I looked over to the door. He must have ran to get to class.

Also, Junhyung and Hyunseung sits right next to each other. I sit two rows over. Shoot me.

Hey, is that the new kid? He looks......handsome. I blushed a little.

I took the chance to glance at Junhyung. All the pain came back. I watched the way he was looking at Hyunseung. It hurts. A lot.


Dongwoon's POV

That's right. Girls be swooning at my smile. Be jealous guys.

*bangs*

What the? Who is it? Who ruined my perfect introduction?

"Ah, so nice of you to finally join us Hyunseung. You're late. Get to your seat." I heard teacher Doojoon say to the student.

So, Hyunseung huh?

I glanced over at my classmates and  saw one of them jump at the mention of the Hyunseung guy's name. Whoa. He's cute. Me likey!

Wait, he looked at me. Is he blushing? This is gonna be good. Oh, he looked away.

He's looking at another student. He looks sad. What's wrong?


No One's POV

The teacher's voice snapped everyone's attention to them.

"All right. We need to find a seat for Dongwoon. Hmmm.....how about....ah! There, the empty seat in front of Kikwang. Kikwang, raise your hand so Dongwoon can make his way to his seat." teacher Yoseob announced.

Kikwang hesistantly raised his hands while blushing a little.

Dongwoon was happy that he would be able to sit near Kikwang.

Someone two rows over wasn't happy.

The bell rang and it was time for lunch. Junhyung and Kikwang usually head to the roof together for lunch.

Today was different because Dongwoon kept following Kikwang around.

Hyunseung suddenly had an interest in hanging out with Junhyung.

Kikwang couldn't take it anymore. He turned away from everyone and walked back to the classroom.


In the classroom

Junhyung left Dongwoon and Hyunseung in the hallway and made his way to the classroom where Kikwang was.

He needed to ask Kikwang something. He needed to know.

Junhyung reached Kikwang's desk and shook him to get his attention.

"Kiki, please. Are you mad at me? What's wrong? Are you disgusted with me? Is it......is it.......is it because.....I like guys?"

Kikwang took a deep breathe.

"No, Junhyung. It's not that. It's not that at all." Kikwang replied to Junhyung with his head hung low.

Junhyung was shocked a little. Kikwang called him Junhyung and not 'Junnie'

"I'm sorry to interrupt but Kikwang?" Dongwoon cut in.

Both Kikwang and Junhyung turned to look at Dongwoon.

"Yes? Dongwoon-shi?" Kikwang responded.

"I know that it's sudden and I just transfered here but I like you! Will you go out with me?" Dongwoon blurted towards Kikwang.

Junhyung and Kikwang was shocked at the confession and looked at each other.


Wow. This chappie was long.

omo. Dongwoon, so confident. Will Kiki accept? How would Junhyung react?

Til next time!

I will update soon if anyone's still reading!