Mystery

Who Would Have Thought?

Honestly, Junhyung knew deep in his heart that Kikwang was the only thing that was on his mind. Nothing else mattered. The project wasn't important. Hyunseung wasn't a distraction. Kikwang was but it was a mystery to Junhyung as to why it was that way and he dismissed the feeling away again.

"Seunggie, we're here to gather information" Hyunseung smiled in relief but it was too soon, "and I wanted to come because Kiki's here."

Hyunseung crossed his arm, "I'm not going to stay here and play with you. I'm going home. It's up to you if you're going to ditch me for Kikwang or come with me, your boyfriend."

Junhyung had to think over his choices. "Omg. You have to think it over? I'm your boyfriend!"

"Seunggie, I'm sorry. Okay. Let's go but just at least let me say goodbye to Kiki."

Before Hyunseung answered him Junhyung had already walked in the library looking for the latter. Junhyung had found Kikwang near the back corner of the library and made his way over. "Kiki, hey."

Kikwang looked up from the book he was reading and met eyes with Junhyung. "What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be with your boyfriend?"

"I wanted to at least say bye to you. I'll meet you at home, okay? Don't forget --"

"I know, Junnie. I'm not a kid." Kikwang got up and brushed past Junhyung to find Dongwoon and Boeun but Junhyung grabbed him before he could escape.

"What is with everyone today? It's like you and Hyunseung are putting me on the spot and I have no idea what I've done." Kikwang pushed Junhyung away.

"Think Junnie. I'm your best friend and he's your boyfriend. You can't have both of us at the same time."

"Why can't I be with both of you? I can never leave you. You're the most important person to me. You know, I keep having this weird feeling when I'm not with you. I feel like you're going to be snatched away. My blood boils thinking about that. I can't let you go."

Kikwang stood silent. Whether to be happy about the little confesstion he just got or brush it aside that he usually does because Junhyung could never get his message across without it being mixed signals. The look in Junhyung's eyes were dead serious but Kikwang didn't know what to do. "Junnie, I'm going to be straight forward with you."

"I'm listening."

"You and I.....we...we've just been together for such a long time that I think we lost the feeling of having our space and meeting new friends. Maybe this new project group is a break for us. You go be with Hyunseung and I'll go with Dongwoon."


Hyunseung was waiting for Junhyung outside the library but his patience was wearing thin. Tapping of his feet was resounding through out the hallway and maybe by doing so time would pick up faster and Junhyung would be out already.

"Aren't you sneaky?"

Hyunseung turned to the voice and met with Dongwoon. "What are you talking about?"

"How you snatched that Junhyung guy away from Kikwang."

Hyunseung just rolled his eyes. "It wasn't that hard. I already knew that he had a thing for me."

"But you don't have a thing for him. You just want his attention."

Hyunseung shot Dongwoon a look. A glare you could say.

"You don't even like the guy the way I like Kikwang. You're just toying with him. That's cruel."

"Look, you should be thanking me that I took your rival away so you can have a chance with that Kikwang. Stop judging me."

Dongwoon gave Hyunseung an incredulous look and scoffed, "Thank you? For what? Toying with a person's feelings? I'm not that cruel. I'd rather face him and fight for Kikwang's heart."

Hyunseung snapped. He was tired of hearing all about Kikwang this and Kikwang that. What was so great about Kikwang that everyone loves him!?

"I've just had enough of this Kikwang. I'm so sick and tired of hearing his name nevertheless even seeing his face! I just want Junhyung's attention on me. Is that so bad?!"

Just then the library doors open and the librarian popped out her head and shushed Hyunseung for being too loud that his voice could be heard in the library. Junhyung rushed out to see what was wrong with Hyunseung but saw that Dongwoon was beside the latter. Pushing his way between the two he accused Dongwoon of doing something to Hyunseung. "Yah, new kid. What did you do?"

"Hey, don't get the wrong idea. I didn't do anything."

Hyunseung taking advantage of the situation slid behind Junhyung and clutched his back. Dongwoon gave him a 'wtf' look.

"You obviously did something. Look, Hyunseung's scared."

"Junnie, you can't just accuse someone without knowing what actually happened."

Kikwang came and stood by Dongwoon. "Dongwoon's a nice kid. He wouldn't do anything to Hyunseung."

"How can you trust him so easily, Kiki?"

"Because I know that he's a good guy."

Junhyung did not look happy. There's that feeling again. Nothing around him mattered again. Only Kikwang. His sole focus was Kikwang. His body burned in irritation. Instead of pushing the feeling aside as usual he let go of all his mind's reasoning; he grabbed Kikwang's hand and pulled him away. Kikwang was trying to resist Junhyung's pull but he was no match to Junhyung's strength. He was just hopelessly dragged away.

Junhyung had managed to drag Kikwang outside the school with the other struggling against him. It sure was a work out but Junhyung had no idea what came over him. He was also not sure of what came over him with his next action.

He pushed Kikwang back into the school wall and stared at the latter. Inching closer by the second. He could feel Kikwang pushing him away but it didn't stop him.

Kikwang mustering what strength he had left was able to push Junhyung away at arms length. "Junnie. What are you doing?"

Not answering Kikwang with words Junhyung had slammed his lips down onto Kikwang's. Ignoring all thoughts in his head and Kikwang's struggle, he deepened the kiss. A sensation of pleasure filled him. Being with Kikwang and kissing him. The way things should be.


Chappie 10

There's a turning point! Can you hear the Junseung ship sinking? Make way, Junkwang ship is coming!