Something New

Who Would Have Thought?

Hey, sorry that it took so long. I promise! At any given time, I will try to update as soon as possible. Enjoy~


Junhyung and Kikwang just stared at each other. Did they really hear what they thought they heard?

Dongwoon didn't like how Kikwang and the guy in front of him was just staring at each other and so he turned his attention to Kikwang and called out to him.

"Kikwang?" Dongwoon called out

".....yes? uhm, Dongwoon shi?" Kikwang looked over at Dongwoon still in shock.

"What is your answer?" Dongwoon asked calmly.

"YAH! Transfer student, what are you doing?" Junhyung asked Dongwoon annoyed

Dongwoon took his eyes off Kikwang and stared at Junhyung, hard.

"I'm asking Kikwang out. Why? I can't? Unless........is he yours? I'm sorr--" Dongwoon was cut off.

"YAH! There's no way! Kikwang's my best friend! We're only friends" Junhyung yelled at Dongwoon.

Kikwang was surprised at Junghyung's outburst but when he heard that Junhyung only stated him as a friend; he was hurt. Again.

Kikwang was close to tears.

"Dongwoon, right?" Kikwang asked towards Dongwoon

"Yes, my name is Dongwoon. Son Dongwoon." Dongwoon answered and smiled brightly at Kikwang

Kikwang blushed a little. Junhyung saw it and wasn't liking the little interaction

"Dongwoon, you just transferred here. You're new. You can't possibly like me already. So, let's just start out being friends, okay?" Kikwang asked Dongwoon.

Dongwoon was taken back a little.


Dongwoon's POV

What? He refused me? No one does. He sure is an interesting person.

Maybe it's because he already has someone else.

I looked towards the other guy in the room. What's so good about him anyways? I mean, I'm much much handsomer than he is.

"Yah, kiki~ Let's go eat lunch before the bell rings! I'm hungry~" I heard the guy talking to Kikwang.

"Alright Junnie. Let's go. I'm hungry too." Kikwang replied to 'Junnie'

That 'Junnie' guy's face lit up when Kikwang answered him. Ugh, wipe that smile off your face. You're ugly.

Kiki? Junnie? They even have nicknames for each other? How can I break them apart?


Junhyung's POV

Good job, Kiki. Rejecting him was a wise decision.

I was really annoyed earlier when that new kid asked my Kiki out. Who does he think he is? He's gotta go through me first!

How can he possibly think me and Kiki are an item? We're just friends. Best friend.

The more I say that the more I hate that phrase. What's wrong with me?

I'm starting to get really hungry. We only have 20 more mins before lunch is over. I nagged Kiki to hurry and get lunch before it's too late. 

"Alright Junnie. Let's go. I'm hungry too." I heard my Kiki replied.

I smiled. A hearty smile. He called me Junnie again.


No One's POV

Junhyung, Kikwang and Dongwoon walked into the cafeteria together. They got in line and got their food and was looking for a place to sit.

Kikwang and Junhyung usually eat at the roof but since Dongwoon tagged along they decided to eat in the cafeteria.

"Hey! Junhyung. Over here!" Hyunseung called out to Junhyung.

Junhyung immediately walked over to Hyunseung's table and sat beside Hyunseung.

"Kiki, hurry and come sit. We don't have much time to eat!" Junhyung called out to Kikwang.

Kikwang hesitated for a moment and slowly made his way to the table. Junhyung indicated the t next to him was empty and for Kikwang to sit but Kikwang decided to sit across from Hyunseung instead and started eating his lunch.

Dongwoon made his way over and stole the seat next to Kikwang before Boeun made her way to the table.

"Hey, new kid! I was gonna sit next to Kikwang! You stole my seat!" Boeun yelled at dongwoon.

"I have a name. It's Dongwoon. Okay? Besides, the seat was empty, your name isn't written on it and I got here before you so I didn't technically 'steal' your seat." Dongwoo shot back at Boeun and smiled.

"Che! Whatever. I'll just sit next to Junhyung then." Boeun said and made her way over next to Junhyung.

Boeun decided to play 20 questions since Dongwoon was new.

"Dongwoon, right? Why did you transfer?"

"My dad's new job is stationed around here so we had to move"

"What kind of job does your dad do? "

"That's none of your business"

"What do you like to do?"

"What I like to do"

"What are your interest?"

"What I like"

"Are you smart?"

"I'm pretty sure I'm smarter than you"

Boeun scowled at Dongwoon's remarks.

"Are you straight or crooked?"

That question caught Dongwoon off guard and Dongwoon choked on his food. Everyone at the table was staring at him. Instead of making sure he was okay; they were curious of his answer. [Meanies]

"What kind of question is that?" Dongwoon yelled at Boeun

"Like, do you like girls or do you like guys? Boeun asked again leaning towards Dongwoon

"Why?"

"I'm just curious" replied Boeun

"Well, I can tell you that you're not my type." Dongwoo answered Boeun with a smile

Boeun wanted to smack Dongwoon.

"Ne, Boeun. Stop questioning him. Let him finish his lunch in peace." Kikwang scolded Boeun.

"But oppa~ Don't you want to know too?"

"Ani. I don't."

"Yah, Boeun just finish your lunch and stop talking" this time Junhyung scolded her.

"Geez, you both always ganging up on me. Okay, I'll drop it." Boeun hushed up and finished her lunch.

"Hey Junhyung, I don't have to work today after school do you want to hang out with me today?" Hyunseung asked Junhyung.

Both Junhyung and Kikwang looked at Hyunseung in surprise.

This was a first that Hyunseung initiated a hang out. It was usually Junhyung asking.

Kikwang didn't like where things were going because he was sure that Junhyung would agree so he got up and threw his lunch away and ran out of the cafeteria as fast as he could.

Junhyung instantly got up. "Kiki! What's wrong? Hey!" 

"Sorry, Hyunseung. Maybe next time. I have to find Kiki." Junhyung left after rejecting Hyunseung's offer

Junhyung ran out of the cafeteria and started looking for Kikwang.

He didn't realise that Hyunseung actually got upset because of his action.


Junhyung's POV

"KIKI~ WHERE ARE YOU!?" I shouted down the hallways

I can't find him. He's not in the bathroom or the rooftop or the classroom. Where can he be?

Class is starting soon. Just then I remembered something.

--Flashback--

"Junnie. I really like it here. It's really quiet and it calms my nerves. It has a very nice view too." Kikwang turned and smiled at me. I loved that smile.

"Yah, what's so nice about it? It's just the sunset"

"Geez, you just don't know" Kikwang started to walk off

--End of flashback--

I started to run. I just ran. I wasn't thinking. My body showed me the way. Where Kiki was.

"I found you" I said while running out of breath.


No one's POV

"You are the only one who can find me" Kikwang said.

"It's because I know you best, duh" replied Junhyung playfully

"Well, that's where you're wrong"

"What do you mean?"

"Junnie, are you going to hang out with Hyunseung after school today?"

"I told him next time."

"Why?"

"I came to find you, duh"

"Why?"

"Because I was worried about you"

"Why?"

Junhyung was starting to get annoyed at Kikwang's 'why?'s'

"Yah! Stop it!"

Kikwang was having fun annoying Junhyung. It's funny because he felt like his heart was tearing apart previously and now he's having fun teasing Junhyung. His mood really changes a lot when its just Junhyung with him.

Kikwang held back a smile and said........

"Why?"

"I swear, if you don't stop i'm going to tickle you!"

".......Why?" and Kikwang started to run.

Junhyung chased after Kikwang. Junhyung was having a hard time because Kikwang was faster than him and Kikwang was running in circles. Junhyung finally caught up to Kikwang and started tickling him. Kikwang's stomach was the most sensitive so Junhyung dived towards Kikwang's stomach and started tickling like crazy.

"..y-y-y-ahhhhhh! Junnie~ s-s-s-s-tooooooop!" Kikwang begged Junhyung to stop. The tickling was getting unbearable.

"Are you gonna stop saying 'why?' then?"

"a-a-arassooooo. j-j-just s-s-toooooop! I'm go-go-ing to cr-cr-"

"What? You're gonna what?"

"CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~ STOP IT. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!"

Junhyung stopped and just stared at Kikwang and started laughing at him. Kikwang looked dissheveled from head to toes.

"Kiki. You look like ."

Kikwang scoffed.

"Thanks. You look awful too."

They both just laughed it off. They ended up skipping the last of their classes. They were behind the school. There was a little hill where the sun set every evening. They just sat and chatted like they always do.

School was dismissed but Junhyung and Kikwang stayed where they were and watched the sun set. It was really beautiful.

"Junnie. I really like it here. It's really quiet and it calms my nerves. It has a very nice view too." Kikwang turned and smiled at Junhyung. Junhyung smiled back at Kikwang.

"Me too. Me too, Kiki."


Chappie 3 done! Yay!

So many things in store!

So, what's gonna happen next? Dongwoon wants to tear them apart? Hyunseung asked Junhyung to hang out?

Kikwang and Junhyung having a special moment together? Will it lead to something else? Are they gonna tough it out?

Boeun, why are you so nosy? [I decided to give her a special role: the annoying friend that always bring troubles to our boys]

Until next time!

Remember: Comments are welcomed!