Plan One

Who Would Have Thought?

"Junnie, I'm sorry. I don't.....I didn't......mean to...." Kikwang sighed.

Junhyung was glaring at Kikwang now. Kikwang's heart sank. He didn't mean to have an outburst like that.

"Kiki, you didn't have to sound so harsh. I know that me and Hyunseung aren't dating but I can still have a chance with him."

Kikwang's heart shattering more and more as Junhyung continues.

"I really like him. He doesn't even have to do anything and still make me smile."

"Stop. I don't want to hear it."

"I want to tell you, Kiki. You're my best friend. I can tell you anything."

Kikwang didn't want to hear Junhyung's confession anymore. It was hurting him more. The man that he loves doesn't love him but another person. Kikwang wanted to go jump in a hole and never come back up.

"Kiki, are you listening? Hear me out!"

"Junnie, I really don't want to hear it. Please."

"Why? Are you really.........against homouals?"

"I'm not. It's just......"

"Just what? You're just against me liking guys? Is that it?"

"No, it's not. It's really complicated and I can't tell you."

"You can't tell me? I'm your best friend. What is it that you can't even tell me?"

"I just can't tell you right now."

Junhyung was starting to get frustrated now. Kikwang wouldn't tell him what he was keeping as a secret and that Kikwang wouldn't listen to his confession about Hyunseung. Then, Junhyung thought about it. Everytime Hyunseung was mentioned or around Kikwang would get all moody.

"Kiki, is it Hyunseung? Is it him that's upsetting you?"

Kikwang looked at Junhyung incredulous. 

"What? What about him? I don't know him."

"That's it, isn't it? You don't want me to be with him because you don't know him, right?"

Kikwang thought about how to answer Junhyung. 

"I guess."

"Then, get to know him. He's a great guy, really. You'll really like him."

"I don't know. I already got that Dongwoon guy to worry about."

"That new kid? What about him?"

"He seems to cling onto me when he could yesterday. Heck, he even confessed to me!"

"Don't worry about him. Just try getting along with Hyunseung first. We'll deal with Dongwoon later."

Kikwang sighed. 'What have I gotten myself into? Now I have to "get to know" Hyungseung."

"Okay, fine. Since I have to spend the week at your house let me pack up a few things and head over to your house."

"Really? You will? Great! Okay, go ahead and pack up. I'm gonna go downstairs and get something to munch on. I'm hungry."

Junhyung made his way downstairs and Kikwang went and pulled out his duffle bag. He always had it ready because spending a week at Junhyung's house was a normal thing. Kikwang was still thinking about "getting to know" Hyunseung. How can he be friends with the guy that hold's Junhyung's heart? Kikwang didn't want to think about it anymore and just continued to finish packing.

"Yah! Kiki, hurry! I'm gonna wait outside."

"I'm almost done. Be right there."


"Hyunseung, wait up."

Hyunseung stopped to let Dongwoon catch up with him.

"So, what's plan one?"

"What?"

"Plan one. What do we do first?"

"Oh, plan one. Okay. Uhm."

"You haven't thought about it, have you?"

"Yeah, not yet. I was waiting to discuss it with you."

"I guess, we start planning then."

Hyunseung and Dongwoon decided to skip the rest of the school day.

"Hyunseung, where are we?"

"We're in Kikwang's neighborhood."

"What? Kikwang's? How do you know where he lives?"

"I live on the end of his street."

"Jinja? Daebak. I already know where Kikwang's house is now. Which one's his?"

Hyunseung looked over at the houses and then pointed to Kikwang's.

"The.......fifth house on the left."

"Where? Which one? I can't tell."

"There. That one. Right there!"

"I can't make out where you're pointing at."

Hyunseung got frustrated at Dongwoon and grabbed his head and turned it towards Kikwang's house.

"Right there!"

"Ah, I see it now. The one where Junhyung's coming out from, right?"

Hyunseung whipped his head up. It really was Junhyung coming out of the house. Kikwang's house. He really didn't like that fact.

"That's right. He spent the night at Kikwang's house. I wonder where they're going now. Hey, look! Kikwang's coming out of the house now too. He's carrying a big bag with him too. Hyunseung, what do you think that is?"

Dongwoon looked up at Hyunseung and he could see that Hyunseung was not happy.

"Hyunseung ah, you there? Hello?"

Hyunseung snapped at Dongwoon. He was starting to get annoyed.

"What!? Let me think!"

"Junnie~ Carry my bag for me! It's too heavy!"

Both Dongwoon and Hyunseung turned their focus back on the other two.

"What? No way. Why'd you pack so much stuff in it?"

"Well, I'm spending a week at your house and wanted to make sure I have everything. I don't wanna make too many trips back  home."

"Junnie, please? Please? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?"

"Okay, okay. Hand me the bag." Junhyung brought his hand up to grab Kikwang's bag.

"Wah! Thank you, Junnie." Kikwang ran up ahead of Junhyung.

"Yah! Wait for me." Junhyung started jogging to catch up to Kikwang.

"What?! Kikwang's spending a week at Junhyung's? Wouldn't that bring them closer? This isn't good! Think of something Hyunseung."

"SHHHH! Let me think!"

"Hurry! They're walking around the corner now."

"Let's just follow them for now!" 

"Okay." 

As Kikwang and Junhyung was making their way to Junhyung's house, Hyunseung and Dongwoon was trailing behind them.

"What are we gonna do after we follow them?"

"I haven't thought that far yet."

Dongwoon stopped walking. 

"Why'd you stop?"

"This is ridiculous. People are looking at us strangely and we haven't even thought about what we're going to do."

"Okay, okay. Let me think about it tonight and I'll get back with you about it at school."

"That sounds good. Here, my number: XXX-XXX-XXXX. I have to go now. Got places to be."

Dongwoon walked off the other way. Hyunseung turned back to continue following Kikwang and Junhyung but lost them after stopping because of Dongwoon.

"Aish! I lost them." 

' I can't let them be together. I want to make Junhyung mine! MINE!'


Dongwoo just got home. He was exhausted so he made his way up to his room and laid down on his bed. He closed his eyes but open them again when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

--New Text Message--

[From: Hyunseung]

'I got it. Plan 1: Tomorrow at school. We both occupy their time and don't let them see each other.'

Dongwoon replied to Hyunseung's text.

[To: Hyunseung]

'Hm. Interesting. That sounds good. I'll see you tomorrow then.'

--New Text Message--

[From: Hyunseung]

'Good. See ya.'


Chappie 5 done!

How is it? I hope it's okay.

Sorry for not updating sooner. Been so busy! 

I hope I can finish this story! 

Please read and review! 

Until next time! :)