Kisses

Who Would Have Thought?

Prevously on, 'Who Would Have Thought?' :

Drawing back to the memories of their first shared kiss made Kikwang turn red from top to bottom. "Yah, don't just mention something like that out of the blue. I'm embarrassed." Kikwang covered his face as it deepened in color. Junhyung could only chuckle at his Kiki and slowly leaned towards the other and whispered, "My love, can I kiss you?"


Kikwang turned away and went over to sit down on the bed, "No. You can't kiss me." Junhyung pouted.

"Why not, my love?"

Kikwang cringe at the little nickname. Don't get him wrong. He likes the attention that Junhyung's giving him but he felt that maybe all that had happaned today was going too fast and if he gave in to everything then he might actually lose grip on himself and on what actually might be happening. "Junnie, is this really happening?"

Junhyung took Kikwang's hand and gave a kiss to the back of the hand. "Yeah, it is." Then he pinched Kikwang's cheek which made the boy yelp in pain. "Did you feel that?" Kikwang smacked Junhyung's hand away, "Who wouldn't feel that? It really hurts." Junhyung rubbed his lover's cheeks while murmuring apologies.

"Well, I was proving something to you. This is really happening. You didn't dream of this. We kissed. I just confessed. We walked home while holding hands. It's all real and I couldn't be any happier. Being with you always makes me happy."

Kikwang's eyes welling up with tears. He really needed to stop crying. Can you blame him? From loving his best friend since forever but hiding it and then feel the pain of unrequited love to someone that you particularly didn't like and then you get this amazing kiss from the guy you're in love with and it all just happened in the span of a couple of days. Junhyung noticed Kikwang's tears and wiped them away. "You are so emotional." Which earned him a punch. "Shut up. Do you have any idea what kind of pain I was going through because of you?"

Junhyung felt a pang of pain in his chest. Yeah, he had no idea what kind of pain he put Kikwang through because he was the source of it. He turned his feelings away because he felt like he could of lost his best friend and that was one thing that he refused to face. He then tried to reflect his feelings off to someone else but that didn't turn out great because the more he pushed it the harder it came crashing back at him. Kikwang noticed that Junhyung was spacing out, "Junnie."

Junhyung shook out of his thought. At least he was able to realize his true feeling. "Sorry Kiki. I was lost in my thoughts." Kikwang looked intrigued, "What were you thinking about?" Acting all cute Kikwang pointed at himself, "Me?" Junhyung chuckled, "You know, I don't think I've seen this cutesy side of you." Kikwang pouted.

"What are you talking about? I'm cute all the time."

"Oh, is that so?" Kikwang nodded his head. "I'm so cute that you finally fell for my charms."

"Oh, your charms?" Once again, Kikwang nodded his head. "Yeah, my charms. Hey, wait a minute. When did you get this close to me?" While he was busy boasting about himself, he didn't realize that Junhyung had moved in closer to his face. He could feel Junhyung's breath and tensed up. "Junnie, you're too close." Junhyung made no attempt to move away and it only made Kikwang even more nervous. "What are you doing?" Junhyung cocked his head, "I'm pretty sure you know what I want to do." Just then, Kikwang's face was covered in many shades of red and he felt super shy and it was feeling that was too new to him. Trying to push Junhyung away, "Junnie. Wait."

Junhyung chuckled and only moved in closer, "Sorry love. I can't wait anymore."

With no more room to argue with Junhyung; Kikwang's defense fell and Junhyung swooped in and connected their lips together. Kikwang slowly closed his eyes while taking in the sweet kiss. He wished time would stop. This blissful moment to be burned into his memories. Junhyung deepened their kiss and they fell onto the bed which Kikwang was sitting on. Kikwang broke the kiss and turned away to hide his face in the pillows. Junhyung tugged his lover to face him. "Kiki, I want to see your face." Kikwang shook his head, "No. I'm too embarrassed."

Junhyung pulled the pillows away so he could see his love's face. He wanted to see what kind of face Kikwang was making. Wanted to see how much he affected him. Just seeing the flushed face of his love made him happy. "This face that you're making.....is beautiful. Don't hide it from me."

"Ohhh, you. Stop being so cheesy. It's weird."

Junhyung ignored Kikwang and moved in to kiss him again. Kikwang didn't resist this time which pleased the other. The kiss started to heat up and before they knew it their body was getting entangled in each other. This time Junhyung broke off the kiss which Kikwang groaned at and so Junhyung gave a quick peck on the lips. "As much as I want to keep kissing you, I think we need to take this slow." Kikwang nodded his head, "Yeah. I don't want to move too fast." Junhyung laid down beside Kikwang and wrapped his arms around his love. Kikwang snuggled in closer to Junhyung's embrace. "Junnie, I want to stay like this forever. In your arms."

"You are always welcomed in my arms." They snuggled closer to each other and let the drowsiness of a long day at school consume them as they fell asleep.


The two lovebirds were sleeping peacefully while still snuggling together. Kikwang squirmed a little which stirred Junhyung awake. He slowly unwrapped his arms around his love and carefully slip away from the bed not wanting to wake Kikwang. He looked down and couldn't stop his smile forming. It's really real. He and Kikwang. Best friends turned lovers. He tip toed very quietly away to grab his phone. No way was he missing this chance of a lifetime. What a beautiful image Kikwang, drool coming down his mouth and mouth wide open (^^). He took a secret picture of him, great for blackmail later.

After a few hours Kikwang had awoken but he was all by himself. I got up quckly, thinking it all might have been a dream all along he rushed to find his phone to call Junhyung. As the line was ringing he could hear Junhyung's phone ringing on the desk on the other side of the room. In a panic, Kikwang started calling for Junhyung.

"Junnie! Junnie, where are you?!"

Junhyung was downstairs in the kitchen trying to put together a meal for him and Kikwang until he heard Kikwang yelling for him. In a panic, he ran upstairs to check on his lover. "What? What? What's going on?" Before Junhyung could figure what was going on Kikwang had ran up to him and hugged him tightly. Kikwang nuzzled close to the latter, "I thought everything was a dream. When I woke up, you were gone."

Junhyung kissed Kikwang's hair and rubbed his back in a calming motion, "I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere."

Kikwang peeked up at Junhyung, "Promise?" Junhyung chuckled, "I promise, my love. Now will you join me for dinner?" Kikwang nodded but wouldn't let Junhyung go. "Carry me down. I'm still tired." Junhyung laughed at his lover's request but complied. He squatted down for Kikwang to hop on his back and carried the fella down to the kitchen.

"You call this dinner?"

"What? It was the only thing I had to eat."

Kikwang lifted the bowl up, "Instant noodles? Junnie, we need to go grocery shopping."

"Hey, noodles can be fullfilling though and besides I don't have enough money this month from my allowance to go grocery shopping."

"You dummy. Umma gave me money, remember?"

"Well, yeah but she said to not spend it all at one."

"No, she said not to spend it all on shopping at once. Food is life. This is an emergency."

Junhyung chuckled, "Kiki, relax. We're not gonna die. Let's just eat noodles tonight and after school tomorrow we'll go shopping for food, okay?" Kikwang nodded his head, "It's a date then." They both blushed. Their first official date as a couple. After finishing their "delicious" dinner it dawned on Kikwang that they still have a project to work on and that they won't be together. "Oh, by the way. Will you be okay tomorrow?" Junhyung gave a confused look. Kikwang sighed, "You know. The project and Hyungseung?" Eventually Junhyung's light bulb dinged, "Oh."

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I'll keep my distance from Hyunseung and work to finish the project. Don't worry."

Kikwang blushed, "I'm not worried. I trust you. It's him that I don't trust."

Junhyung walked up to Kikwang and wrapped his arms around the latter, which caused him to blush more, and pulled him close to where they could hear each other's breathing. Slowly, Junhyung leaned down and gave Kikwang a simple yet deep kiss that took Kikwang's breath away. Junhyung brought his hand up to Kikwang's cheeks and started to draw little circles in a soothing manner, "I promise you, that nothing will happen and no matter what; you are the only one important to me."

I know, Kikwang had cried too many times but really; Junhyung keeps making him cry. Kikwang hugged Junhyung tighter and was elated. So many happy feeling surged through his body. Is this how you're suppose to feel when your feelings are returned?

Junhyung had to unclamp Kikwang's arms to break out of the hug. The latter never knew that his little Kiki could have such a strong grip. He picked Kikwang up and the latter squeaked. "Junnie. Put me down. I can walk myself." Junhyung smacked his and Kikwang blushed hard. "Why can't you just enjoy the little things I do for you? Quiet. I'm taking you upstairs."

At his boyfriend's request, Kikwang remained quiet the whole time up the stairs. He really has enjoyed the little things that Junhyung has been doing but he's so used to fighting with Junhyung that all the sweet notions was weirding him out but he felt tingly though.

"You can shower first. I'll wait."

Kikwang couldn't help but to tease his lover, "Awww, why dont we, you know, take one together?" It was Junhyung's turn to blush and he almost dropped Kikwang to the floor. "Y-y-yah! Don't say things like that out of nowhere. I almost dropped you." They reached Junhyung's room and Kikwang jumped off while laughing. Kikwang grabbed his towel and before making his way to the bathroom, he turned to his blushing boyfriend and gave him a quick kiss before running into the bathroom.

Caught off gaurd, Junhyung was surprised by his lover's sneak attack. His heart started racing. He never knew how much Kikwang could affect him as well. He waited for Kikwang to get done before his turn. When Kikwang was done, he went and cleaned himself up.

Kikwang was digging through his bag to find some comfy clothing to sleep in but noticed that he didn't pack any pj's. He went through Junhyung's closet to find some clothings. He was able to find a comfy t-shirt and grabbed a short to wear. While struggling to put the shirt on, as it was too big, he didn't notice a shadowy figure coming behind him.

Junhyung inched closer to Kikwang and wrapped his arms around his lover, startling the living daylight out of him, and whispered, "What are you doing?" Kikwang literally almost threw a punch at Junhyung for scarying him but he was struggling with the shirt so he couldn't. He turned to Junhyung and pouted, "You didn't have to scare me like that. You big meanie. I was looking for some clothes because I forgot my Pj's."

Junhyung eyed his lover, looking from Kikwang's face down to his toes and back up. He started laughing and Kikwang pouted more. "You're so little. My clothes makes you look like a little kid and stop pouting at me. Those inviting lips are calling me." In which Kikwang covered his mouth and smacked his boyfriend. "Stop being so cheesy. Just get dressed so we can go to bed."

"Oh, hurry to bed? You want me that bad?" Kikwang turned shades of red. "Stop teasing me. Just get dressed." Junhyung motioned towards his body, "You know you like what you see." Kikwang gulped, guilty. He turned away and ran up into the bed. "Whatever you idiot. Just hurry." Junhyung laughs but gets dressed for bed.

Junhyung stands at the side of the bed, not getting in yet. Kikwang turned to him, "Aren't you coming to bed?"

"It's just. I'm about to get into bed with my boyfriend. What do I do?"

Kikwang pulled Junhyung into bed, "Just hug me to sleep." And gave Junhyung a kiss, "Don't forget the goodnight kiss either." The latter sighed into a smile and snuggled in closer to his lover. "Goodnight."


Chappie 12

Author's Note: By the way, I actually already had this draft started but never got to finish. I am so sorry. I am running out of chapter titles. Lol.

Author's Note: Honestly, I don't know when I'll update chapters. It comes and goes. Sorry if you all will feel annoyed that I update and then disappear. It's just been a bit stressful on my end but I really don't like leaving my stories uncomplete. So, up to you all to have patience with me or stop reading. Sorry for all this mess. But I want to thank everyone reading my stories so far. Sorry for the trouble.