He Likes Someone Else

Who Would Have Thought?

--Summer of 2012 at Junhyung's House--

"Junnie~"

"Junnie?"

Still no reply.

Kikwang was starting to get irritated. He didn't like being ignored by Junhyung.

"JUNNIE!!!!!!" Kikwang yelled out to Junhyung.

"--huh,....what's wrong Kiki?" Junhyung woke up and finally replied to Kikwang.

"I've been calling out to you like crazy. When are you going to wake up? You promised me that you were gonna take me shopping!"

"Oh yeah, must have slipped my mind. Hold on. Let me get ready." Junhyung slowly rose up.

"Hurry! I want to get to the mall fast!"

"The mall?? You want to go shopping at the mall?" Junhyung sounded interested now.

"..uh, yeah. Why? You don't wanna go? I can pick somewhere el--"

"NO! THE MALL'S FINE! LET'S GO!" Junhyung cut Kikwang off and was super excited to get going.

In fact, Junhyung was already ready and set to go and now he's the one nagging at Kikwang to hurry to the mall.

--At the Mall--

"wahhhhh! I'm gonna shop til I drop!" Kikwang exclaimed.

"well, I did promise you that I would take you shopping. Go crazy! I'm gonna head over to the ice cream stand, okay?" Junhyung rushed off before Kikwang could respond.

--Kikwang's POV--

I sighed. Again. Everytime we come to the mall; he rushes to the ice cream stand. What's up with him lately? He started acting like that for the past couple months. Did he..........did he.......find someone that he likes?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--No One's POV--

Kikwang's world almost shattered. He refused to believe that Junhyung found someone that he likes. He was starting to have a really bad feeling. Kikwang desiced to follow Junhyung this time to the ice cream stand.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Junhyung's POV--

Almost there. I can see the ice cream stand just ahead. I wonder if he's working today?

I sat and waited a while. I didn't see him yet. I was really hoping that I would see him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--No One's POV--

Kikwang mangaged to find Junhyung but didn't approach him yet. Kikwang was watching Junhyung from a distance. He was starting to get confused. Junhyung just sat on the bench near the ice cream stand while looking...........sad.

Kikwang couldn't stand seeing Junhyung moping around so he decided to head over to Junhyung until he saw Junhyung's face lit up and he had a huge smile plastered on his face. Kikwang's heart sank. He was usually the one who could make Junhyung smile that big. Kikwang looked over to who Junhyung was looking at and saw..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Junhyung's POV--

"Hyunseung! I was starting to think that you didn't work today!"

Hyunseung looked surprised when I called out to him.

"Oh. uhm....Junhyung! Hey, you came again? What flavor do you want to try this time?"

"Of course I came again. This is my favorite place!" I lied. I hate ice cream. It's so cold. I only come here to see him.

I just have this feeling that he's starting to get annoyed whenever I come here.

"hmmmm, surprise me? I'm up for anything." Junhyung replied to Hyunseung.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--No One's POV--

"Junnie?"

Junhyung froze. Only Kikwang calls him that.

So, Kikwang caught Junhyung at the ice cream stand......eating ice cream.....and Kikwang knows that Junhyung hates ice cream.

"uh...Kiki? I thought you were shopping."

"I was but I got bored without you around and so I came looking for you. I see you're eating ice cream? You hate ice cream."

Hyunseung interrupted them.

"Really? Junhyung hates ice cream? He's been coming here a lot ordering ice cream." Hyunseung gave Junhyung a weird look.

"uhh, I'm finally getting into ice cream? Anyways, Kiki since I'm done ordering ice cream let's go shopping. I promised, right?" Junhyung looked over to Kikwang waiting for an reply to avoid the look that Hyungseung was giving him.

"It's okay Junnie. I'm not in a shopping mode anymore. I'm gonna head home. Have fun." Kikwang started to walk away and tried keeping his tears in because now he understood why Junhyung was always excited to go to the mall and to the ice cream stand. He finally figured it out.

Junhyung was shocked. He knew that Kikwang never gave up on shopping.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Junhyung's POV--

What's wrong with Kiki? I mean, he just left. Oh, shoot! He saw Hyunseung.......he didn't think the wrong idea did he? Is he a homophobe? I can't let our friendship end like this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preview:

"Kiki, please. Are you mad at me? What's wrong? Are you disgusted with me? Is it......is it.......is it because.....I like guys?"

Kikwang took a deep breathe.

"No, Junhyung. It's not that. It's not that at all." Kikwang replied to Junhyung with his head hung low.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's chapter 1

It went better in my head!

Comments?