Seriously, again?

Now and again we try to just stay alive [sequel]

Jeong Mi's POV

It was getting late, the street  light were burning and lighting up the bit of park I was in. I  sighed and lent back in the swing. I heard footsteps  behind me and imediately  jumped up. I was face to face with two boys, they noth had black hair and brown eyes. I looked at them confused. "Can I help you?" I asked. "You're coming with us" One of them informed me and took a step closer. I raised my eyebrows and smirked. Are they kidding me? I laughed at them. "Psh. I'm not going anywhere with you" They looked surprised thatI wasnt scared or anything. I sat back down on the swing and continued swinging, maybe if I ignored them, they'll go away.

Nope. Obviously."Get up" the other one growled at me. "You could say please" I said as I carried on swinging. One of them came behind me and stopped the swing. "I said get off" The one in front of me growled. I stood up, now I was pissed. Who the barnacles do they think they are? "Excuse me. Dont you dare come here and tell me what to do. I'm not a dog and I'll not do as you say so, if you dont mind." I said stepping closer to as he took a step back. "Or if you do, I dont really give two flying hands. I'll be going now. Good night"I said as I turned to walk away.

I guess they still didnt get it because the other guy came behind me and grabbed me. God, these boys dont know who they're messing up with. "Let me go now" I growled. But of course he didnt, if anything he held tighter. "Fine, but dont blame me if you have a broken nose later" I said as I stomped, with my heel on his feet, very hard. He howled in pain and let me go. As soon as I was out of his arms, I turned and punched him in the face. He fell to the floor holding his nose, blood pouring out. The other guy charged for me but I jumpedout the way and then sun around and kicked them in the face.

"I told you not to mess with me" I spat at them. I guess I should've been more vigilant, then I've seen a third guy come behind me and stick a needle into my neck. I could feel myself getting drowsy but I had to do one last thing. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and threw it to the floor then stepped in it, crushing into pieces. I smiled satisfied before passing out.

Mir's POV

I rode my bike to the beach. I knew Jeong Mi wouldnt go to the lake , even if it was her favourite place, because the lake is too dangerous at night because all the animals. She would go to the beach with the partk. She loved that place, her and her real dad used to go there all the time so it was like her special place. I needed to find her and explain to her what really happened. I spotted her bike and went parked mine next to it. I got off and went to the park, it was empty Where is she? I walked up and down to the beach looking for her. I was really getting worried. I walked to thae park and sat on the swings. Wait, what? I looked down at the floor, there was blood. Not a lot but as if someone got punched in the nose or something. I got up and looked closer, out of the corner, I saw something shining near the bushes. I walked over to it and picked it up. It was Jeong Mi's phone but it was smashed into pieces. Oh god. I sprinted my bike and sped home.

Jeong Mi's POV

"Ouch" I mumbled as my head hit the wall of a van. "Dude. She's awake" Someone shouted next to me. "Ow! God. can you shut up! My head hurts" I said to whoever  was next to me. My head was pounding and if felt like I'd been hit over the head with a came. "You cant talk to us like that! You dont know who we are" The guy next to me said in a dangerous voice. My head snapped towards him and I narrowed my eyes.  "And you dont know who I am" I said with a dangerous smile. There was no way I was going to actually let them find out who I was. If theyy knew which gang I waspart of, that was even part of a gang, they would use me to get to my gang and I couldnt have that. If I could, I would've gotten up and beat the crap put of them right now.But unfortunately they tied up my ankles an hands together.

I started humming silently to myself and they all lost interest and went back to whatever they are doing. Great. I arched my back just a bit allowing me to reach into my shoes and pulled out my knife. I skillfully cut through the ropes on my ankles and wrists but not right through else they would notice. I just cut it deep enought so that when I got out, the van, I could break the weak ties and kick in thei buns and slipped the knife back into my shoes. I decided I'd play innocent and make conversation with them so they'd let their guards down. There were four guys. Two in the back with me and two in the front.

"So, um. What's your names?" I asked in an innocent voice. They gave me weird shifty looks, probavly wondering why I'm being nice all of sudden but I just smiled at them

"I'm TOP" The one that told me I didnt know who they were said.

"I'm Seungri"The one that I punched in the face said.

"I'm Daesung" The one Ikicked in the face said.

"I'm Taeyang" The one driving who also happens to be needeled boy said. 

"Cool" I said letting out a sigh. "And you are?" Daesung asked me. "Your worst nightmare" I replied with a smirk. Just the the van stoppped. "We're here" Taeyang said as him and Seungri got out of the front seats. TOP and Daesung got out and TOP picked me and started walking towards the front door. They had a really nice house. Itwas massive. Action time. I broke the ropes on my wrist and ankles and flipped out of TOP's arms and onto my feet and I took of running. Idiots left the gate wide open. I sprintedoff the estate and down the road. I didnt even bother looking back because I knew their faces would be stunned and they would be chasing after me. I hadnt eaten the entire day and my body felt as if I was going to shut down. It was still night, probably about 2AM and it wass till dark apart from the street lights.

I founf a tree, a safe distance away from the house and leaned against it. I couldnt see the guys anywhere and I sank down so I wsa sitting on the ground with my back against the trunk. I had no energy at all and I knew that if I took another step, I would faint.

I closed my eyes. I hear the crunching of leaves as six sets of footsteps came closer to me. I opened my eyes and saw the four guys that kidnapped me plus a brown haired girl and another bleach blonde haired guy. They all looked at me worried. I probably looked like I was about to pass out, which I was. "Guys, she doesnt look great" They guy said in a worried tone of voice. "Yeah, what did you guys do to her?" The girl aked stepping closer to me

Most people in this situation would be scared to death but I'm too empty for that. The only emotion I'll allow to possess me is anger. Fear is out of the question. Only weak people are afraid and I'm not weak. And why me? Why am I always put in stupid situation like this. I mean seriously who gets kidnapped twice! Those were the last thoughts  running through my head before I felt darknewss tugging me. I sighed and stood up, ready to walke back to the house. There was no use fighting anymore. Half way back to the house, my legs bucke=led under me and I waited to his to the floor but someone caught me and was carrying me back to the house. The last thought running through my head before I out was 'Why me?'