This heart beats for you

Now and again we try to just stay alive [sequel]

Jeong Mi's POV

I couldnt wait, in the next few hours, I would be seeing Dara again. "Calm down" Cheondung said laughing at me who was bouncing up and down in the room getting out blankets and stuff for when they finally arrived. "Would you ever date Dara?" I asked Cheondung. "What?! Why would I date my own sister?!" Cheondung almost shouted at me. "Oh yeah.. Sorry. I was in an enthusiasm condition. How about Hara?" I asked, he blushed slightly but I saw it. "Oh my potato! You like Hara" I said teasing him like a little child. "NO I dont. I decided not to have a girlfriend after breaking up with old one" He said but a little too quickly. "Yeah right" I said with a smirk.

Dara's POV

I rushed aroung my room chucking things into my bag left right and centre. "ou know, if you had packed last night like me, you would be rushing around now" Hara said in a teasing way. "Shut up and help me" I said laughing. She laughed and then started helping me pack. Once we packed, we still had half an hour until we were leaving. So, we went downstairs and grabbed some food. As me and Hara were munching down some chips, Mir walked in shirtless. He had a really hot body. His hair was a mess anf he looked tired. Then I saw it. and spread across my face. A tattoo. "Hey let me see that" I said as I took his armand turned his wrist so I could see it better. It was really awesome. Jeong Mi would love it. "You know when Jeong Mi sees this, she's going to melt" I said smiing. "You really think so?" He asked smiling a little. "Definitely." I replied.

Jeong Mi's POV

"They're here. They're here" I shouted exictedly and ran out the door to where Dara had just parked the car and was climbing out and punched on her in a hug. She dropped her bag and hugged me back tightly. "I've missed you" She shouted. "I missed you too" I said and grabbed har hand and Hara's hand and pulled them with me over to where Cheondung was. He greeted both of them and hug them both. When Hara and Cheondung hugged, I saw both of them blushed just a little. I'm so getting them together! "Hey Jeong Mi, guess what I have" Dara said with a naughty smile and pulled me towards the car where she showed me a box of vodka. 

Later that night

"Lets play truth or dare" Dara said draggin me outside and to the deck, the other two following. I'll go first and I choose truth" Dara said sticking out her tounge. "Fine. Who do you like?" I asked her and laughed. "Yoseob" Dara said softly but loud enough for us to hear. "Aww...  Dara has a crush" I said and leaped her in a hug. I didntmind a bit that her and Yoseob like each other. It was actually perfect and I was happy for them. "You turn, Dung dung" I said to Cheondung. "Dare" He said and my smile just grew wider. "I dare you to kiss Hara" I said and dara high-fived me. Cheondung and Hara started blushing madly. "Awhh. Romance in the aor" I shouted dramatically laughing.

Hara blushed even more but Cheondung just smiled and kissed her. "Woah. Let's leave this happy couple to some alone time" Dara said laughing and pulled me inside and to the kitchen with her. "So,, you're with Yoseob?" I said smiling. "yeah I really like him" She said blushing. "Then I think you should tell him ASAP" I said happily. "Well,, you know how girls goes like for confessing to a boy" I nodded as I understand what she was going to tell me.

I saw Mir passed by the hallway. I saw he got a new tatoo on his arms right below his shoulder with letters on it but I'm not sure what it says. "Hey, I'll catch up with you later." I said to Dara. "Yeah sure" I leave the kitchen and catching up to Mir. "Mir! Wait up!" I shouted. He turned around and smile. I took his arm with the new tattoo on it. I was really surprised. "When did you got this?" I asked him. "Yesterday. Do you like it?" He asked. "Well of course I like it,, but why did you do it?" I felt guilt inside me and I dont know why. "Well. I need something to show my love for you. And I decided to make a new tattoo because it'll stay permanent on your body" He explained. Without any hesitation, I hugged him. "I love you Mir." I whispered. "I love you too" 

-THE END-


Yeah. I know. The ending of this story is a bit stuck up and boring. ><