Just try and break me

Now and again we try to just stay alive [sequel]

Jeong Mi's POV

"Get up" Seungri said stomping downstairs. I groaned and sat up rubbing my eyes. Eh this place is a crap. I thought as I looked around in the basment. I've only been here for two days and I already want to burn this place to the ground. Seungri threw another bag at me. "Put these on" He said as he went and leaned against the wall. I didnt even bother looking what clothes it was, I knew they would be gross and revealing. I walked up into the bathroom and pulled out the clothes. Crap. It's a lingerie. It would show my already bruised stomach and tattooed back.

Oh well nothing can I do about it. I put on the ;outfit' if you can even classify it as one and I walked out the bathroom. I was holding the packet in front of me so he wouldnt be able see my bruised stomach and my hair was lose cascading down so he couldnt see my tattoo but I doubt they would put the pieces together even if they did see it. "Come, we're going upstairs" He said as he pulled out a gun and walked behind me, probably didnt want me to jump him again. I sighed and walked up the stairs.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He came beside me and pshed me into some weird room. I looked around it and it made my heart skipped a beat. No way. Ths isnt happening. It was filthy and blood covered, it was a torture room and I was in it. I looked from the bed in the corner of the room, a chair in the middle, different kinves and orther toture devices on the wall and on a table. Oh god. The room was huge and the enitre gang was in it and they were staring at me.

"I'll take that" Taeyang said stepping forward and grabbing the packet away from me. I tried to cover my stomach with my hands but it was too late. They'd already seen the scars. I could tell by their faces they had. Taeyang quickly regained composure and out on a neutral face. "So we got hold of boss last night" He said to me. I had droppped my arms and was staring at him blankly. "And he wants to know your name. So you'll tell us your name or we'll torture it out of you. It's your choice. Just remember if you dint tell us, we will break you"

Snap

That was it. I'd been depressed but what he had just snapped me out of it. There's no way in the burning flames of hell that 'd given them satisfication of seeung me broken. Sure I could just give them so stupid fake names but I'll not see the satisfied smirks in their faces. I refuse to be broken because I'm a fighter and I'll fight even it kills me. Well, maybe they do know which I gang I was from but not my name. In the past, I had been to weak and had let people like my step-dad and mom used me but I;m not weak anymore and when I got out of this place, these guys better watch their backs.

I gave him a sweet mocking smile. "You'll never break me" I said in a sweet innocent voice. Hara let out a sad sigh and shook her head. "Fine. If that's how you want it" Taeyang said as he punched me in my stomach really hard. I doubled whinded, my hair covering my faceas I took a deep shaky breathe in.

"Whoa. Chech the 'M' tattoo" GD sound impressed. I looked up at them. They were all staring at the tattoo on my back. I must asmit it was beautiful and unique even if it's just an alphabet. CL has it too but on her thigh. "I guess she really is one of them" Daesung said. The rest looked at him with one eyebrow raised. "I never thought the gang MBLAQ got a girl member. They're quite popular though." 

"OK, now the rest of you, out! Me and Taeyang are going to make this little miss muffit over here spill her name" TOP said as he came over and pulled me by my hair to the chair. I fought back and punch him hard in the face and tried to run out the room but Taeyang caught me and put me in the hair while TOP came and tied my hands and feet down. I just looked at them blankly. They narrowed their eyes and Taeyang walked over me. "Whats your name?" He whispered in my ears. I leaned in. "You'll never know." I smirked as I whispered back to him.

He stood up straight and looked at me pissed off. Just to piss him of even mire, I winked at him. Well, that obviously worked becausehe pulled back his hand and ounched me in the face. Ouch, that hurts. but I wasnt going to let him see that. I lifted my head up and just looked at him in the eyes without emotion. He narrowed his eyes and punched me again, this time in the stomach. This carried on till my body was covered with bruised and it felt like I jad just got run over by a bus. Bit they still havent broken me. This is kind compared to what I used to get.

I hadnt said a wird while Taeyand used me as his own personal punching bag, instead I had just stared at him dully, like I wasnt affected at all and sang a song in my head. It helped take mymind off of how much it hurt and kept me strong. I sang the song of Fire by 2NE1.

"For the last time, what's your name!" TOP ye;;ed at me. He thinks his yelling will work on me. Yeah, well good luck with that. "I dont quite think you understand who you're with here, boys. If no, scratch that, when I get out of this hole, I'll swear this to god, kill you, very painfully." I growled at them. "You got a pretty face butyou better fix you attitude. Boss is coming hime in 2 weeks and he doesnt like his toys to talk back" Taeyang said bending down so that he was face to face with me. I smirked at him and then spat hiim in the face. His eyes flashed in anger and he picked up his hand and slapped me ectremely hard across my face.

-8 hours later-

It's dark now and I'm still in this disgusting place. TOP and Taeyang had shoved me back down here after I still refused to give up my identity. I was still in this disgusting stripper clothing I'd been in this morning so I decided I'd take a bath.

I ran the bath water and then locked the bathroom door and climbed in. The water was hot and relaxed my tense sore muscles. I was really raving for my blade but those jerks took it. I looked down at my body. I could already see bruises forming on my legs, arms and shoulder. I lifter my hand to my face. I could feel my cheek was already swollen.

-20 minutes later- 

"Hurry up and get out here!" Daesuung shouted from the other side of the bathroom." Stop being impatient!" I shouted back and I got out and dried myself. I put on the ugly ty garbage from earlier again and walkedout. "What?" I said standing inform of Daesung. "We have another customer" He replied smirking. Oh god no. I tried backing away and running back back to the bathroom where I could lock myself away but Daesung caught my arm and pulled out a knofe. "If you dont coorperate, I'll kill you" He said as he led me upstairs.

They think they can break me, well, they have another thing coming.