Untamed

Now and again we try to just stay alive [sequel]

CL's POV

I was so glad we had found Jeong Mi but I'm sorry to admit but she honestly looked like a piece of stick. Her hair orange hair had become dull and lifeless and she was just skin and bones and her eyes were completely dim. There was no spark in them like there used to be. "Yoseob?" She whispered and took a step back. She looked angry and confused and sad and surprised all at once. He was looking around in the basement at all the blood when his head snapped back up to her. "How do you know my name?" He scowled at her. The rest fo us were looking at each other confused, we had no clue what was going on or how she even knew who he was.

"You left me" She said, he voice was completely dull as if she literally had nothing left to live for and she just stared at Yoseob. I lookeda t Yoseob as he studied her face, his face suddenly changed and he looked hopeful. "Jeong Mi? Is that reall you babe?" I could see Mir clench his fist as Yoseob called her babe. "Oh my glob. No way" Hara said wide eyes staring at Jeong Mi. "Little Hara. I'm sorry i didnt recognise you before. You've just changed alot" Jeong Mi said softly offering her a hollow smile. What the crab is going on? 

Yoseob took a step towards her and hugged her. She was about to hug him back but she suddenly pushed him away. "Get away from me. You left me you big liar. You left me!" She said angrily and pushed him out of her way. She walked over to Mir. "Did you get here on your bike?" She asked him with no emotion on her face or in her voice. He nodded unsure of what exactly to do or say. She held out he hand. "Keys" Was all she said. He pulled them out of his pocket and placed them in her hand.

"Thanks" She said and turned and walked towards the door. Mir was about to go after her but I grabbed him. "Let me speak tp her" I pleaded him, he nodded his head and I ran to the door to catch up with her. "Jeong Mi wait" I  said as I reached her as she was going out the door. She turned to me. I took a step bacl seeing the hurt in her face as she looked at me with sad hurt eyes waiting for an answer. "Dont go. Please stay. We all worried about you" I said as I pulled her in for a hug. She hugged me back and held on her like her life depended on it.

"I have to, but I promise I'll be back" She mumbled into my shoulder. "Come back tonight? PLease. Then, we can sort everything out. Its about 2pm now so you can stay out for the day but get home soon. Okay?" I pleaded her. She sighed. "Alright." She said as she pulled back.

I reached into my pockets and oulled out my keys and some money. " Here are my house keys. Let yourself in and here is some money for food or whatever." I said as I handed ot to her. She gave me a grateful smile before taking it and giving me one last hug. "You're a good frind" She said and then ran down the steps towards Mir's bike I shut the door and walked back into the basment to be greeted by lot of confused faces.

Jeong Mi's POV

I sped sa fast as I could down the road and away from the house with people in it. The two people I'd trust the most with my life had both torn me apart. Mir by cheating and Yoseob by leaving. The world around me was a blur because of how fast I was speeding so I decided to slow down, just a little. I didnt know where I was goung but I needed to put distance between me and everyone else.

I spotted a store that could be use and parked the bike and went inside. I walked throught the isles 'till I founf what I wanted and went to the couter to pay. The chica looked at me with wide eyes. "Wow. What happened to you?" She asked with her eyebrowns raised. "I.. uh.. having a party." I replied.

"Look so real, epic zombie costume" She asked as she scanned the vodka I've bought. "That'll be KRW1226.60"  I paid her the money and went out the shop. "Enjoy the party" She said. "Oh I will"

G.O's POV

We were all back home. Yoseob, Hara, and GD came with. "CL, do you know where she went?" Cheondung asked CL since she was the only one that spoke to her after she walked ut. "I'm sorry but I have no idea. ButI couldnt stop her. Well I could but it wouldnt have helped. She need a bit of time guys, to think and come to terms with everything." She replied and sat down next to Seungho. "Why is she running away though and why did she over-kill those guys so much?" Seungho asked. "Do you have any idea what they did to her? They tortured her everyday to get her name but she still wouldnt give it to them and they took her to get every single night." Hara said angrily shaking her head. Mir stood up furious and punched the wall hard, his hand went right through it, granted it was wood but still. "Mir calm down.When she comes home tonight, we can talk to her and make sure she's OK" I said. He sighed an sat down again with his head in his hands.

Jeong Mi's POV

I sat on the rock and stared at the water. I was sitting next to a beautiful stream hidden in the mountains. I didnt know how to react to Yoseob. I mean, he just left me after i had told him eberything about my parents. He knew everything, yet he still abandon me. I cant believe that I didnt recognize Hara the first day I was there, but then again, it had been over three eads since I had last seen her and hse had changed a lot. And Mir. Why did he have to look at me like that? It made me crash all over again. i hate him for what he did to me. How could he cheaat with Jiyeon?! God. I was a fool for believing love actually existed. 

I could feel myself on the bring of tears so I quickly swallowed them back and picked up the bottle. Time to feel numb. I unscrewed the cap and took a huge gulp. My throat burned like it was on fire but the feeling was soon replaced by my entire body feeling warm and safe. I could feel my worries slipping away and my body felt free as I took another large gulp. Gotta love vodka.