Best friends are awesome

Now and again we try to just stay alive [sequel]

Cheondung's POV

I headed to the kitchen and found Jeong Mi serving up some pancakes. "Smells good" I said smiling and sat down at the table. She smiled back at me and set down a plate of pancakes in front of us. She took a seat next to me and started sipping her cup of coffee but she looked confused. "Jeong Mi.. What's wrong?" I asked her. She looked at me and then looked down. "I forgave Yoseob for what he had did to me.. I mean, I'm a little mad at him for leaving me, but the only reason why I started avoiding him right now, is that he'd change. I barely even know him. He's not the kind of friend I used to know. That's a monster. And the most stupid part is that I gave him a second chance and let him prove that he really regretted everything" She said it and then looked down again.

"Well,, everybody deserves a second chance. Just let him do his biz, OK" I said gently and her hair. I could hear her let out a sigh. "You're the bestes best friend ever." She said smiling at me.

After we ate, we went and chilled outside, catching a tan or at least trying to. She let out a sigh and I looked at her. She was lying on her back, tanning her tummy. "What's up?" I asked her. She looked at me and gave me a small smile. "Nothing much. Just missing Dara a bit. I havent seen her in ages" She said with her eyes closed because the sun was so bright. "I'll call her. She can bring the girls with her" I said, she opened her eyes and looked at me with a huge smile. "Really?" She asked. "Yup" I repiled.

Mir's POV

I sat there on my bed listening to some music. I realised, I needed Jeong Mi and I need to prove that I love her. I need to do something that shows I really do love her. A tattoo. Tattoos last forever and this will be my first one and it'll be her name. Maybe then she'll see I'm serious and I would never pull a jackass move like that again. I got up and grabbed my jacker, heading downstairs and to my bike.

Dara's POV

I was sitting in the garden playing with the grass and talking to CL and Hara, when my phone started ringin. I smiled when I saw who was calling and immediately answere by shouting. "JEONG MI!" and putting it on a loudspeaker. "I'm putting you on a loudspeaker and I'm with CL and Hara" I said and pulled out a piece of grass. Jeong Mi laughed. "Hey guys. Feeling like taking a little holiday with me and Cheondung? It's a long drive there, about 3 and a half hours but this place is amazing. It's on a beach and stuffs. You guys can come down tomorrow if you want? It's going to be really fun" She said. I could hear the smile and excitement in her voice.

"That sounds awesome but I cant make it because I got some plans with Seungho but I promise I'll come next time" CL said with a sigh. Well, I wasnt passing on something this awesome. "Do you have any idea how much I miss your lovely face?! I'm definitely comming and I'm dragging Hara willingly or not, with me so you better be ready for some fun!" I shouted happily into the phone and hara was nodding."Cool. So when are you guys coming down oh and dont forget. It's not a party without booze so bring some" Jeong Mi said laughing. "Yeah yeah we will. Bye"


Hahahah Dara is now back in the story. ^^