I think I'm going insane

Now and again we try to just stay alive [sequel]

Mir's POV

I was so sure it was going to be her, so so sure. But I was wrong. it wasnt and I felt as if somone had just stabbe me. "Do you have a fmily?" Seungho asked the girl in the backseat. She was pretty but she wasnt Jeong Mi. "Y-yes" She stuttered out. "I need your address. I'm taking you home" Her eyes went huge. "You're taking me hime? Are you being serious?" She asked in an excited tone. "Yes" Seungho said. Seungho had 'bought' her so he could take her home, to where she belongs because he thought it was wrong to kidnap girls adn then use them as slave ot toys and I completely agrees. They carried on talking but I zoned out long ago. Jeong Mi, Jeong Mi, Jeong Mi. was the only thing I could think about. I felt as if I was going mad without her. I just want her back and safe in my arms. 

Jeong Mi's POV

I looked at the guys in front of me. Sure they weren't my boys, in fact, they were my boys' friends. SS501! "Excuse us, can we talk with her somewhere private?" Jung Min asked Taeyang. "Sure.." Once again, Taeyang lead us to the basement or my room if they call  it. Taeyang closed the door after leaving us to have a little chat. There was a long paused after we heard Taeyang footsteps cimbing the stairs, leaving the basement. "How'd you guys manage to find me here?" I asked them in a happy tone. "Well,, Seungho called us that you're missing, so we thought if helping them to search for you" Young Saeng explained. But I cut him off. "Whoa whoa wait,, MBLAQ and CL is searching for me?" I asked them, raising an eyebrow. "Yep. For the past 2 weeks. But still they havent found you yet, but we did." Hyung Jun laughed and high-fived Jung Min. "Yeah.. Mir is too desperate searching for you. So they looked at every gangs house by logical for kidnapping you without investigate it first." Hyun Joong said. "He did?" I asked confused. "Yeah. And by the way, you might wanna need this." Kyujong handed me a new handphone. I remembered I broke my phone into pieces the day when i got kidnapped. "Thank you so much guys! You shouldnt have!" I said and hugged Kyujong. "Eh. There's no big deal about it anywway" Kyujong giggled. "Yeah. it was my money for paying it" Young saeng rolled his eyes at kyujong. "Opps. I've hugged the wrong person" I quickly parted myself away from Kyujong, while the other members laughed. It was a long time not feeling like this. I never felt so happy for the past 2 weeks.

"So do you have any idea where am I?" I asked them. I expected them to say 'no' but I was wrong. "Yes. You're now at a gang's house called Big Bang and their boss who is Seungho childhood friend until now." Hyu Joong explained. "WHATT!!!!" I shouted. "Oh god, i think my eardrum just broke" Jung Min joked. "Yup... And dont worry about the boss anyway. Because he know's who you are and which gang are you from." "How can you be so sure?" I was so confused. "Because I'm sure Seungho had told him about you. Besides, he wont harm you and he'll be the one who will take you back home safely." Hyun Joong continued. "But why are you guys here instead?" I questioned. Hyun Joong didnt answered instead he pulled  out his phone and dialed a number and put it on a loud speaker. "Who are you calling at this time?" "Seungho" I shut up and just wait for the person to pick up.

Seungho: Whats up?

Hyung Joong: We've found her.

Seungho: Where are you right now? Is Jeong Mi with you? Is she safe? How is she?

Hyun Joong: Yeah, But you might freak out when if I tell you where is she right now.

Seungho: JUST TELL ME!

Hyun Joong: Alright, alright fine. Jeez.  She's at...

Hyun Joong didnt finished his word when someone pick up the phone and end the phone call. TOP. "Sorry, but she is not for sale" TOP said with his manly voice. "Psh. That's stupid. How come the other guys said she is.." Hyung Jun snapped. I can see anger in TOP's eyes as Hyung Jun snapped back at him. "I mean she is not sale for some people who can set them free." 

With that, Jung Min punched him un the face, followed by Hyung Joong. I was about to joined them but Young Saeng and Kyujong pulled me. "No, Jeong Mi, this is man's job" "No! I've lost a lot of blood because of them and now its the perfect time for my revenge.." With that, they let go of me and I grabbed a gun and pointed to TOP. The door  flung open revealing Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang, GD, and Hara. Their eyes were shock at the scene and everything stopped. All eyes were on me.