This is a sick joke

Now and again we try to just stay alive [sequel]

Jeong Mi's POV

I woke up and blinked my eyes. I was lying on a filthy matress in a guess what, surprise surprise, a basement. AGAIN. "YOU JERKS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. There's a small window near the ceiling but it had a bugler bars on it so there's no way I'd get out of here. Light was shining through the window and lighting up this basement. There was food on the floor and a glass of water. I ate the food and drank the water and decided to explore as best as I could. There was a door next to the matress and then stairs leading up to another door on the other side of the room. I got up and lookrf what was behind the first door. It was a crummy bathroom, with toilet, bath, shower and sink. There was a pantry and hair products in it but that was all.

I walked back into the main basement are in time to see the door open and Taeyang walk in. "Ready to tell us who you are?" He asked me tapping his foot on the floor. "Nope" I said popping the p. He pushed me against the wall hard. "Get off of me" I growled. He just smirked and pushed up closer against me."Whats your name?" He asked me in my ear, "Never" I said as I push him away. "Wron answer" He said as he pulled off my jacket and satrted undressing me. figI'm not going down without a hfight. I spied the plate on the floor and brought it to my heel down on it sending shards scattered around the floor. I kneed him in the groin and he fell backwards. I took the opportunity and picked up a long sharp pieces of glass and stabbed it deep into his leg.

His screams filled the house and soon I heard footsteps running and the door burst open. The rest of the little gang was staring at us wide. I was standing above Taeyang, who was withering in pain on the floor, smirking.  "Seungri, Daesung, take Taeyang to the hospital now. TOP, call my brother and tell him what happened. Me and GD will take care of her" Hara said pointing at the guys when she told them what to do.

They all did as they were told and then suddenly it was just me, GD and Hara. They seemed like the nicest one in this hell hole. "I'm sorry" Hara said. My head snapped towards her and my eyes were wide. "You're sorry? But you didnt do anything" I replied confused. "Well, what I'm trying to say is sorry for kidnapping you and what Taeyang did, whatever he did, 'coz I'm pretty sure you stabbed him for a reason." She said laughing a bit. I smiled at her and GD.

"So, um. Do you guys know why I'm here by any chances?" I asked them I really wanted to know what to expect. Hara's smile immediately faded and GD looked sad. :"Our boss, Hara's brother wants a new toy and well unfortunately you were picked" GD said. My eyes nearly popped out. "A toy! You've got to be flipping kidding me!" I shouted. Serously? What the cabbage! Hara shifted uncomfortably.  "Anf um,well, you sort of haveto be a e" "A what?" I said completely taken aback. No way. "Well, um, not really a e but um guys from outside our gang are going to pay and you're going to um have er... well you know what I mean" She said. I just stared ahead of me. "Um. We'll be back later, just going to give you some time to think" GD said and him and Hara left the room. Really? A stranger's slave? Not cool! In fact, that kind of person got banana's poop in their brain!

Mir's POV  

"Where do you think she is?" I asked the guys. "I dont know but we do know she was taken and she was clever about it" Suengho replied. "How was she clever about it?" I asked him confused. "She smashed her phone so they couldnt get any contact or her name. She's not going to let them find out who she is. The only way they'll know she's even in a gang is from the shirt she wore and even they do see it, she'll refuse to tell them who she is. Mir, have faith in her. She's smart and she'llhopefully get out soon" All the guys nodded. "Yeah but we cant just leave her to find her way back" Cheondung said. "Well, if she was kidnapped, it could be only for one or two reasons, slave or toy. So whatwe'll do is pretend we want a new toy or slave or whatever and go check out the house. That way, we wont give away that Jeong Mi is a gang member and we can save her" Seungho said, We all agreed that and that was what we're going to do. I'm just worried if we'll get her in time.

Jeong Mi's POV

"Put this on" Daesung said throwing a bag at me. I pulled out the clothes, if you even call it that. "No way" I said looking at the bag with disgust. "Well, you have two choices. Either you put it on willingly or we drug you and put it on for you" He said smirking at me. "God, fine" I said as I walked into the bathroom and put on 

Lace
 
I never like wearing a dress, or clothes that shows my body. I hate it. And this kind of clothes. it feel like I'd rather be in a rubish than stuck up in this hell hole. I looked into the mirrir. I looked so cheap. It was disgusting.
 
I walked out the bathrrom and Daesung looked me up and down and smirked. "You look hot". "Screw you!" I scowled at him. He pulled me by the arm and dragged me upstairs. I must admit the house was really nice. He led me to a bedroom and told me to sit. I sat down on the bed and looked out the window. The sun was just setting. I remembered all the times me and Mir would watch the sunsets together. Where did it all go wrong?