Easy to find what's wrong, harder to find what's right

Now and again we try to just stay alive [sequel]

Jeong Mi's POV

I screamed and kicked for a dear life. No no no. Seunri and Daesung were tying me to the bed so I couldnt move.  "Untie me you sick jerk!" I screamed at them. My heart was beating so fast I thought it would fly out of my chest. This cant be happening.  Daeseung just shook his head at me and oulled out some material an erapped it over my mouth so I couldnt speak and Seungri went and shut the curtains. "When is he coming?" Seungri asked Daesung. Who? 

Just then, the door bell rang. "That must be him" Daesung said and turned to me. "Stay here" he said as him and Seungri left the room. Yes because I can totally just get up and walk away while I'm tide a freaking bed. A million thoughts were flying around in my head. Who's coming? What are they going to do? Will I be able to go back him? Will I ever see MBLAQ and CL again? Wil I even get out of here alive? I know I said I wasnt scared but right now, my body is about to explode.

The door opened again and Seungri entered witha guy standing behind him. I'm guessing his age was about 30 or something.  "Make sure you use protection" Seungri said handing him a . NO WAY I started screaming and thrashing but it did little good. Mystery guy closed the door behind him and started undressing. Oh God, help me.

-20 minutes later-

Mystery guy had just left and I lay on the bed cold, broken bruised and alone. How could this be happening? Does God hate meor something?  A tear slid down my cheek and another and then another but I couldnt even wipe them away because I was still tied up.

I cant believe what's happening to me. I want to die. I dont deserve to live. My mom was right when she said I'm worthless. I was and I still am. I wasnt even good enough for Mir. I want to take a gun to my head and everything right now. But I swear to God before I kill myself, I will kill these freaks. Mybe not Hara and GD but I'll kill the others.

The door opened again revealing Seungri. He looked at my face with humour in his eyes and untied me. I think he expected me to have gieven up but forget that because I'm a fighter and I'm not going down. I launched myself at him and began throiwing punches. He screamed fot the others as I continued disfiguring his face. I got oull off by TOP and Daesung.

"Take off that ring" Taeyang said to them. I smirked when I looked at Seungri lying on the floor full of blood. My ring had scraped deep gashes in his skin. God. I love this ring.  TOP pulled me towards a chair and pushed me down so I was sitting on it. Daesung came over and tied my hands down to the arm restand my feet to the legs of the chair. Hara came and stood near me giving me a weak smile. Daesung slipped my ring off and Hara gasped and her eyes went huge. "Uh, Hara, what's wrong with you?" Daesing asked looking at her weirdly. "Look att he tattoo on her finger" She replied, her hands shaking. Yes I've done a few tattoo simbolize of wolf and MBLAQ's own desgin. "Oh " Taeyand said as he took a closer look.

"Dude, we're going to be in some trouble if her gang find us" Taeyang said pacing up and down. I just sat there smirking at them. "Didnt I warned you guys not to mess with me but you guys dont listen well, do you?" They all galred at me. They were panicking because of the tattooof a letter M on my finger, because it's a gang tattoo and M simbolizes as MBLAQ. 

Me and CL both have them. IN order to get them, you really have to make a good impression, you have to be extremely important and big in the gang world. Me and CL were given them because we're wolves. The only two gangs that know about me and XL being the wolves in MBLAQ. Sorry if I forgot to mention it earlier.

"What the 

hole did you get this?" TOP asked looking at me as if I was in fact. As I promised I would be his worst nightmare. "You have absolutely no idea where I've been or what I've done. And when I get out of this hell hole, I promise I'll mount all you head onmy wall" I said staring daggers at them except Hara and GD. "Take her back downstairs, we cant let her go. We're just going to pretend she's an ordinary girl 'till boss gets back" Taeyang said formally. "I hope you enjoy yonight because it'll be plenty more like it" Daesung said smirking.

-2 hours later-

Sleep doesnt want to take me. I'm lying here just thinking about how wonderful it would be to take a blade a slice my life away. To go to a place where I actually belong. A place where I'm not disgust and worthless. I'm back to the place I was just over a year ago,back to before I found the guys. Back to all the pian and heartbreak. My body felt dirty. I felt like a scum. All the memories I'd been trying so very hard to supress had come back to me while I was tied up on the bed. I looked out the little window in the basment. I longed to be home. To be with my boys and CL. I dont care if Mir doesnt want me anymore, I just wanted to be home..