You're safe in my arms

Now and again we try to just stay alive [sequel]

Jeong Mi's POV

I was singinh a song and dipping my dirty feet in the water. "Oh stars, you're beautiful" I shouted into the night sky and giggled. If you havent already noticed, I'm pissed out of my mind. I'm not even sure where I am right now but I couldnt care less. I took another swig from my bottle and stood up. The water looked so appealing.

I took off my heels and started walking into the water. It was freezing but I didnt care anything anymore. I felt myself go deeper and deeper into the freezing water, feeling my body grow cold and numb and just enjoying the feeling. Why had Mir cheated on me? I thought he loved me? Why had Yoseob left? I thought he cared about me? Why had my parents abused me? I thought they were there to  protect me? Silent tears ran down my face all over again as I thought about all of these things. I didnt care if I'm being weak, I just cant deal with this anymore. 

he water raised up to my waist and I decided to dive in. The cold water covered my face and I opened my eyes and looked up. I could see the stras through the water and the trees and everything. I was lost in my own little world in this lottle stream in the mountain. I saw lights in the distance but I didnt pay any attention to that I was too busy watching how the stars were twinkling thinking about how beautiful it might be up there.

Suddenly, someone's hand pulled me back to the surface and I took a huge gulp of air and realised how long I'd actually been holsing my breathe. After I had steadied my breath, I looked up and saw Mir, and Cheondung standing next to him with sad eyes. "Dont. touch. me" I said in a shaky voice and pushed myself away from Mir angrily.

Mir's POV

"Jeong MI, are you OK?" I asked her gently, she was standing in front of me, dripping wet and shaking. Her eyes were red from crying. I could smell vodka and I spotted a bottle lying almost empty on the floor. "Wait, are you drunk?" I asked her horrified. "So what if I am. Why do you care? You dont even love me, you cheated" She cried out. "Babe, I promise you I never cheated! I know you saw me and Jiyeon kissing but she pulled into me and I didnt kiss her back. I swear. Jeong Mi, I would never do that to you. I love you." I pleaded her to believe me. Her eyes started watering again. "really?" She whispered with a flicker of hope in her eyes. "Yes" I said gently. :Now lets get you home."

I held out my hand to her and she took it. Her small delicate hands were cold as ice and she was pale. I tore off my jacket and put it on her. I picked her and carried her to the car. "G.O, do you mid riding my bike back home?" I asked him with an apologetic smile on my face but he just smiled back at me warmly. "Sure" I got in the backseat woth Jeong Mi curled up on my lap and shut the door. Cheondung turned in the front seat and looked at her worried. "Is she OK?" I smiled weakly at him and nodded my head. "Mir?" She said softly. "Yeah?" I asked her. "I'm tored" She whispered. "Go to sleep" I answered smiling down at her. She smiled back at me and then closed her eyes and snuggled into my while I played with her hair.

-At home- 

We parked the car and G.O parked my bike. I picked Jeong Mi up and carried her inside. It was about 12pm and everyone was sitting in the lounge, waiting for us. The only reason we were able to find her was because of a tracking device on my bike. I walked into the lounge and everyone immediately got up and rushed over asking of she was alright and stuff.. "Guys, guys. She's fone. I'm taking to the room to get her into warm clothes. She's sleeping by me tonight, OK?" I said to them. They all nodded.

I  headed upstaors and to my room. The room was quiet so I my iPod and put in a chilled. Distance by U-Kiss was playing

"Jeong Mi, wake up. You need to get changed into warmer clothes" I cooed. She opened her eyes and gave me a lobsided smile. "I feel too lazy" She said as she smiled and closed her eyes again. I just laughed and shook my head at her. I pulled her soaking dress and almost got a heart attack when I saw her body.

Her entire body was covered in bruises that I hadnt seen before because they were covered with makeup that had washed away when she swam earlier and her thighs looked like someone had hacked them up. No wonder she killed the boys harshly. I was steaming. If Jeong Mi hadnt kill them, I would've ripped them into pieces and fed them to my dog, Blaine. I fetched a shirt and boxes for her and slipped them on so she qould be nice and warm.

I picked her up again and placed her in my bed, flipped off the light and climbed next to her. She snuggled up against my chest with a tiny cute smile that I love so much. "I love you" She said so very softly. "I love you too" I said smiling as I kissed her head and then fell into a deep sleep with the girl of my dreams back in my arms where she belongs.