I'm living in a nightmare

Now and again we try to just stay alive [sequel]

Jeong Mi's POV

It's been 13 days. One more day and it would be 2 weeks, one more day and it'll be the day their famous boss shows up. Seungri was standing in front of me twirling a sharp knife around in his hand, Guess where am I. Ding ding ding. Yep. You've got it. It's still as filthy and bloody if not more than it was two weeks ago. "Are you going to tell me or will I leave the boss to get it out for you?" he said smirking and looking down at me. As usual, I'm tied up to something, only this time, it's the bed in the torture room. "Never" I replied to Seungri and showed him both my beautiful middle fingers as best as I could with my hands tied down.

It had been like this every day now since I've been here. In the mornings, they would drag me to the torture room and torture me in an attempt to get out my name and at night I would be used as some kind of a toy. Sure the torture had escalated from being punched in the stoamch or slapped in the face but I still havent give up. yet, sure I'm close to giving up but I havent. I'd actually, very sadly, gotten so used to it. It kinda reminds me of my parents.

Seungri shook his head disapprovingly. "This would be so much easier if you would just tell us your name" I wriggled my toes pretending to be deep in thought for a second. They stopped giving me shoes to go with my 'outfits' after I managed to break TOP's toe with a beautiful stiletto. "Oh would it now?" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. 

"God. You think you actually enjoy this?" He said and he took the knife and slid it across my leg three times, leaving three long deep cuts. My deep crimson blood dripped to the floor. I didnt screaem even though it hurts, instead I bit my lip and closed my eyes and concentrated breathing. And when I opened my eyes back, I was already covered with blood. I'd been here for about 20 minutes so you can imagine what;s already been done today. 

Seungri untied me and threw me to the floor. He knew I was weak. They hardly gave me any food and hen they did,I calle it elephant poop and I had lost a lot of blood. He kicked me hard in my ribs and I in a deep breteh. "Now, I'll only ask you one more time. What is your name?" He said standing over me. "Over my dead body" I said in a low voice. He shook his head at me and kicked me again, with so much force. I actually went flying to the wall. I let out a shriek of pain and Hara came into the room and stood in front of me. "Thats enough, Seungri, boss is comnig tomorrow and he can sort her out. Take her back downstairs. We have guests coming over" She said and gave me a small smile. I gave her a grateful smile.

CL's POV

I watched as Mir punched the wall leaving a smear of blood on the white paint. he had been doing that a lot lately. I was worried about him. Ever since Jeong Mi been gone missing, he hasnt been normal. He hardly eats or sleeps anymore. He just paces aroind like a zombie. We had just left abother gang house that didnt have her and Mir was pissed off for that exact reason. We had been doing this everyday for the last two weeks and we still havent found a trace of her yet. "Come on, we have another house to go, maybe she'll be there" G.O said as he led Mir back to the car.

Jeong Mi's POV 

Full of blood, I undressed and jumped in the shower. the hot water burned my cuts but I just it up. I heard a knock at the door and then heard Hara's soft voice. "I've put some clothes on the mattress for you, be ready in 15 mintues. There's another gang coming and they want to meet you" "Kay thanks" I shouted back at her. After I had made sure I was blood free and fruity smelling, I turned off the shower and stepped out. I grabbed a towel to go see of the clothes are at least half descent to my surprise, they actually were 

Colours
 
Seungho's POV
 
We arrived at a house. It was big and luxurious, and we were lead to a lounge. "You say you need a new toy?" The guys asked us. I couldnt be bothred to remember his name. We took our seats. "Yes, yes we are, do you have any new girls?" I asked politely.  was crossing my finger hoping it was Jeong Mi. "Yes we do, we actually just recently got a new one but she's really fiesty so you might not want her" He replied. Mir's eyes immediately widened. 'Fiesty'. That sounded just like her. 
 
"Maybe. Did the girl dyed her hair? because I love a girl dying her hair in colours." Blaine said tryong to dig deeper to see if it was, by some miracle, her. "Yup. Orange hair, hazel brown eyes" They guys said sounding pleased with him. "Well let's see her then" I said. he nodded and walked out the room to fetch the girl. Mir turned to me and i saw hope in his eyes, something I hadnt seen since she was gone. "Maybe its her. Maybe we're actually getting her back" He said excitedly. "Yes maybe we are"I replied smiling.
 
The guy came back with a girl. "Is she what you looking for?" He asked holding her by the arm. "Yes, we'll take her" I said pulling out my wallet.
 
Jeong Mi's POV 
 
"You ready yet?" Taeyang said stomping downstairs. "Yes" I called form the bathroom and then walked out and to where Taeyang was standing. "Look, there is a gang that might want to buy you, so you better behave. If you make any attempt to escape, I'll rip you apart from limb" I gulped and nodded. He turned and started pulling me upstairs...
 
I could hear voices talking in the lounge. One sounded a lot like Mir. Could it be?  I broke out a smile on my face at the thought of actually getting put of this crap case. I could be going home. I could soon again be happy and free and not used or tortured. My hopes were high as I walked into the lounge.