You can choke on your misery

Now and again we try to just stay alive [sequel]

It's been a year, yeah an entire year.  Me and Mir are still going strong. I'd given him something special that was special to me that had taken away from me by my stepdad. I gave him something that I had never given my stepdad, my permission. CL and Seungho have been dating for a souple of months. They're really make a cute couple. Joon and Cheondung also have girlfriends now and G.O's still a player. He still brings home girls every night. The gang has been doing extremely well and CL is part of it.

Me and CL are known as 'the wolves'. It's weird but hey, everybody knows about the wolves but no one but Cheondung, Mir, Seungho, Joon and G.O know it's me and CL. The boys thought it would be better if no one knew we worked for their gang and went killing people around because we're girls and other gangs might come after us because they think we're easy targets. I guess they call us that because everytime we kill someone, we calve a wolf footprint into their waist. Why do we do it, because we came here we were both lone wolves and now our gang is our 'pack' in a way. Me and CL kill rapists and child killers, that's our section. The guys take out the gangs and mob bosses. This is what me and CL wear when we do our hits. Pretty legit right? 

 

Epic wolf shirt.  (Mine)

 

The third tag (CL's)


I had just come home. Me and Cl were beat. The last couple we just killed were rapists and abused their own children. How sick was that? I went downstairs and had a shower. I got dressed and only put on a little makeup. My hiar which was still orange in colour. I went upstairs in search of Mir . I wanted to go out with him tonight, maybe watch a movie or something. There was no one in the lounge so I went up to his room. It was empty. Where is he?  I walked over to the window when i saw movement in the backyard.
 
My legs buckled under me and I fell on my knees to the floor. I refused to cry no matter how much it hurt. I got up and stormed out of his roomand down to the lounge. Seungho and CL were sitting on the couch watchin some stupid movie when I walked in. CL caught sight of my face and looked shocked. "Jeong Mi, whats wrong? You look like you want to cry and murder someone at the same time." I shook my head angrily. CL's face looked utterly shocked and Seungho looked pissed off. Me and Seungho had grown closer over the year. He's like my older brother. "I'll be back later" I called over my shoulder as I grabbed my keys and jacket. I needed to get out the house fast.
I jumped on my bike and rode to the nearest beach. It was deserted because it was night time but there was a little park area. I parked my bike and got off. I went and sat on the swings singingsoftly to myself. I sang Lonely by 2NE1.
 
I let out the tears I'd been holding back flow down my cheeks. I knew this would happen. I knew I'd never be good enough for him. Because I'm worthless. I hadnt cut or threw-up since the night I told Mir and right now all I wanted to do was take a blade and run it across my skin so I focused singing instead. The wind was whipping arpund my head and blowing my hair in all different directions. I could hardly hear my own singing becaise it was howling so badly.
 
Mir's POV
 
"What the hippo, Jiyeon? You say you have something important you need to tell me and then you kissed me?" Are you insane? You know I love Jeong Mi and I would neevr cheat on her! Especially with scum like you!" I shouted at Jiyeon. "Whatever" She huffed and walked away. I turned around to go back inside the house. Seungho and CL were standing in the doorway. CL looked relieve and Seungho looked rather confused. "Wait, wait? So you didnt cheat on Jeong Mi?" Seungho asked melooking lost. "No, I would never. That stupid kissed me but I pushed her away" I replied looking at them weirdly, they looked worried. Whats wrong with them?  "Um, Mir, Jeong Mi sorta see you and Jiyeon kissing and she thinks you're cheaiting on her, she took off herbike a minute ago" CL said softly. My heart rate spread upchest but the blood in my veins froze. No, no, no. This cant be happening. If something happens to her, it's my failt. I ran to the garage and jumped on my bike. "I'll see you later, I'm going to find her" I screamed back at them as I flew out the driveway and down the road.
 
Jeong Mi's POV
 
I sat there on the swing feeling numb, completely empty. I had cried out all my tears and I had nothing left, the beach was completely still now and I was tired as hell but I still didnt plan on going back yet. I couldnt  face Mir yet.
 
I guess I should've gone hime, maybe then I could have avoided what happened next.