Farewell Party

Oppa, I LOVE YOU

“Hyejeong-ah, I will miss you badly once you’re gone”

“Take care and don’t forget about us here”

“Visit us often OK?”

“And play with us too”

“Arraso” Hyejeong smile weakly. She hugged everyone and said her farewell to them. She kept on thinking about the new school on her way back home. Will she manage to make new friends, do well on her studies there and so on. She was really worried about it. Before she went straight home, she makes one stop at the candy shop.

“This will help me rid all of my worries” Hyejeong said while picking her favorite candies. After she purchased all of the candies, she continued to walk home.

*I wonder what kind of person Mr Kim son is* Hyejeong thought, to her lollipop. Ding dong~ Ding dong~

“Omma~ I’m home.. Hurry up and open the door” Hyejeong wait for an answer but the house was silence.

“Omma?” she called and turned the knob around. The door was unlocked. So unusual thought Hyejeong.

“Omma are you home?” Hyejeong said and enter the empty house. She check the living room and the kitchen. Still there’s no sight of her mother.

“Perhaps she went to buy the grocery and forgot to lock the door” Hyejeong said and went to her bedroom.

“SURPRISE!!!” yelled everyone. Her classmate was there, in her bedroom and so is her mother.

“Wah~ what is this all about?” Hyejeong asked, amazed and touched.

“This is a farewell party for you. We want you to always remember us” one of her friends said.

“Thank you so much. I really appreciate it” Hyejeong said while wiping her tears away.

***

“Omma~ are we going to move after you got married?” asked Hyejeong while washing the dishes. Miss Shin face palm herself. She forgot to tell her daughter about that.

“Umm.. Mr Kim told me that it’s better to move before we got married. By doing this, all of us will be comfortable with each other and we will able to live as a happy family” Miss Shin explained.

“Ah~ so when are we going to move?”

“This Monday” said Miss Shin shortly. Hyejeong let out a sigh.