The Disagrement

Oppa, I LOVE YOU

Knock.. Knock.. There’s a knock at Jun.K’s bedroom door.

“Appa, come on in” Jun.K yelled as he was busy doing his own stuff on his computer. His dad, Mr Kim came in with and worried yet serious face.

“Jun.K-ah, I want to discuss something really important with you”

“What is it?” Jun.K asked, still doing his stuff.

“Appa, met this really lovely woman and we started seeing each other for the past 2 years. And I already purpose her yesterday. Umm.. Soon, you will have a new mother and a younger sister” his father explained slowly and gently. Jun.K didn’t say anything, his eyes still glued on the computer’s screen. Mr Kim knew his son was mad.

“I will get out from this house tomorrow morning. Don’t even bother to beg me to go home unless you cancel all your plans” Jun.K said coldly.

“Jun.K-ah, please don’t be like this. I really love you, the same as I love this woman. I don’t want to lose both of you.” Mr Kim walk towards his son. Suddenly Jun.K stood up.

“If you don’t want to lose me, cancel the wedding. I am going to sleep at my friend house tonight and come tomorrow morning to get my stuffs” Jun.K grab his wallet and phone, then walk away leaving his dad alone that night.

*Jun.K-ah, I am sorry, but I can’t cancel the wedding*

***

“Harabuhjee, don’t you have any more strawberry flavour lollipop?” Hyejeong yelled while searching for her lollipop.

“I am sorry, this young man bought it all” said the old man. He was busy calculating the total of the item the young man had bought.

“My mind is really messy right now. I really need those lollipops” Hyejeong whine and storm her way to the cashier. Hyejeong was standing behind the man who stole her candy.

*Wah~ this man is really tall and he also had a great figure* Hyejeong thought. She then glanced at the cashier table. She was shock. There was more than 10 candy stick. Without realizing she poked the man in the triceps.

“Can I have one of those?” Hyejeong said pointing at the candy.

“No, I need all of these” handing out the money to the cashier.

“But I really need it too.. Besides, you have a lot. I just need one. Please” Hyejeong begged.

*She is so annoying*

“Here, take it and go away” finally the man turned around give Hyejeong one lollipop.

“But, pay me 2 dollars”

“WHAT?! This lollipop only cost 30 cents. Why would I pay you more?” Hyejeong said loudly than usual. She was shocked from the amount of money that guy wants and also shocked from how good looking that guy is.

“Alright then, bye” he took the lollipop back from Hyejeong hands before walking away. Hyejeong bit her bottom lips, stunned. She can’t believe there such a person exist in this world.