New Begining (part 2)

Oppa, I LOVE YOU

*His uniform looks familiar* Hyejeong scanned him up and down.

“Ya.. what are you looking at?” he said.

“I want my candy back”

“I grabbed it first”

“But I saw it first” Hyejeong whined and stormed her feet.

“I grabbed it FIRST” he paid the candy and ate it.

“You just bought about 100 candies 2 days ago. Did you eat them all at once?” Hyejeong sulked. She was being childish.

“Yes, I eat them all, one by one. And no, I did not buy 100 candies, it’s only 14. Please stop exaggerating” he walked away. Hyejeong was so mad, so she just let him win this time. She glanced at her wrist, 8.21 AM.

*Oh no! I’m late!* she gaped.

“This is your entire fault! I am late on my first day of school” Hyejeong ran passed him to the school direction.

“You are so annoying, do you know that?” he grabbed Hyejeong arm. Just when Hyejeong about to defend herself, the young man grabbed her wrist gently.

“Short cut this way” he nodded and dragged Hyejeong.

***

“Wow. You are late on your first day of school, messy” a middle age woman said to Hyejeong before entering her new class. She was Miss Byul, Hyejeong’s homeroom teacher.

“Please follow me and make yourself comfortable” a smile plastered on her face as she walked into the class. The class went silence as Miss Byul and Hyejeong entered.

“Everyone, this is out new transfer student, Hyejeong, Hyejeong please introduce yourself to the class”

“Annyeonghaseyo, I am Hyejeong, Shin Hyejeong. I just move around this area. Please take care of me” Hyejeong smile brightly before bowing to her new friends.

“ANNYEONG!!” everyone shouted back, cheerfully. Hyejong made her way to an empty table near the window.

*Everyone seem nice to me. I might actually like this school sooner than I thought*