Jun.K

Oppa, I LOVE YOU

“Hyejeong-ah, come eat with us” a girl with a long black curly hair said, grabbing Hyejeong’s arm.

“Yeah, let’s be friend” said another girl with a black hair, pulled in a high ponytail.

“Anyways, I am Seolhyun and this is Mina” said the ponytail girl and nodded to Mina. Hyejeong nodded and followed them to the cafeteria, where she sat with their other friends. She was really glad that she was treated nicely. They talked, teased each other and get along very well together in no time. Suddenly everyone in the group stop talking when they saw a tall, nice figure boy with one hand in his trouser’s pocket, walked coolly passed them.

“What? He went to school here?” Hyejeong blurted out as she turned around and saw the candy thief.

“You know him?” Mina asked, eye wide.

“Yeah, I bumped into him here and there. He stole my candy. He’s such a jerk!”

“A jerk? Stealing your candy? You must mistake him with someone” Seolhyun said, sipping her milk.

“No, no.. I am sure that’s him, the candy thief. He stole my candy this morning too, on my way to school. That is why I’m late”

“Jun.K, his name is Jun.K. Not a candy thief” Jimin – who sat in front Hyejeong – chuckled. Hearing his name made Hyejeong blushed.

*Jun.K, such a nice name. Jun.K* Hyejeong grinned, fanning herself.

“Oh~ someone is blushing” Mina teased, smirking at Hyejeong. The rest of the group giggled,

“You like him, aren’t you?” Jimin too.

“No, I do no– “

“Please, stop denying it. Half of the girls in this school like him. It’s not really a big deal if you’re one of them” Seolhyun joined. Hyejeong ignored them and ate her lunch.

“Umm.. so what class is he in? I didn’t see him around our building” Hyejeong coyly said. Everyone ohhed and ahhed.

“He’s our senior. So you would never see him around our area” Seolhyun explained. Hyejeong pouted like a baby, she was disappointed. Everyone giggled at her reaction.

***

*Jun.K, I really like his name* Hyejeong smiled as she waits for her mother to come home in front of the doorsteps. She forgot to ask for the front door key. And now, she had to wait. She already waits for 20 minutes and can’t wait for another minutes. It was getting cold. She stood up and decided to buy some candy and hot drinks at the convenience stores from earlier. When she got back, the front door was wide open. She thought it was her mother or Mr Kim, but Mr Kim’s cars were not there. She bravely entered the house. There’s was noise coming from one room upstairs.