Messages

Oppa, I LOVE YOU

It’s been 2 days since the incident and Hyejeong haven’t come out from her room. For those 2 days, she didn’t go to school, didn’t even eat or drink anything, didn’t pick up her phone or read any of the message that her friends had left, and she hadn’t speak with her mother. Both her mother and Mr Kim were worried. Within those times, Hyejeong kept on crying. If there’s was no more tears coming out, she would sleep and would dreamt herself crying. When she woke up, she would continue to cry again.  

She glanced at her table’s clock, 2.37PM. She sighed and get up from bed. She looked her reflection on the mirror; wrinkled uniform – she haven’t shower yet – messy hair, pale face with a dark circle beneath those brown eyes.  She reached down to her school’s bag and fished her cell phone out. There are 4 voicemails, 17 calls, and 6 messages. Hyejeong groaned, she was planning to ignore it, but since she doesn’t have anything to do, she made her way to her small balcony – which faced the back yard. Breathing in and out the fresh air makes her calm.

Making herself comfy at her balcony, she started scrolling down the names that tried to reach her. Her mother calls 8 times, Mr Kim calls 3 times, 2 from unknown caller, and 4 from Seolhyun. She then read the messages one by one.

- 26/03/12 -

Hyejeong-ah, you were absent today. What’s wrong? Are you sick? – Seolhyun.

Honey, don’t be like this. If you don’t want to talk to me or Mr Kim, it’s ok, but please just come out and eats something – Mom.

Yah~ you must be really sick :( get well soon Hyejeong-ah, anyways, your lover come to our building yesterday and he seem to be looking for you ^-^ – Mina.

*My lover? Does she mean Jun.K?* her heart tightening and continued to read the messages.

- 27/03/12 -

Hyejeong-ah, why aren’t you answering my calls? Don’t make me worry pabo-ya and Jun.K is asking for you again – Seolhyun.

Hyejeong started to sobbed. Her heart was so much in pain and she can’t hold it anymore. She was confused with Jun.K. She can’t understand why he’s looking for her.

Hyejeong honey, omma and Mr Kim are going out. We will be back at 8PM. Please eat ok? I love you – Mom.

Ugly Hyejeong, let’s meet up and play today. It’s been a while now since we go out together. Let’s meet at the usual place at 4 later. If you don’t come, I will never come back to Korea again. So please don’t be late! – Unknown.

“Lie! It can’t be” she said, eyes widen, and smile plastered on her unwashed face. She ran through all of the voicemails. 2 from her mother, 1 from Seolhyun – worried about her and told her about Jun.K – and lastly from the unknown – telling her to called back once she heard the voicemail

 

 

Hello~ im sorry that I havent update my story for sooooooooooo long~~ *sob sob* I was so busy with my school.. Im truly sorry guys.. I also would like to thank everyone who is loyal with my story and also for the comments too.. You guys are so freakin awesome and I love you :P