Old friend

Oppa, I LOVE YOU

“.....OK then, I see you later.....I promise you I won’t be late.....YA! Stop calling me a pabo, I don’t like it.....OK then, bye” Hyejeong hung up the phone and sat down at the kitchen’s counter, stuffing her empty stomach with foods and making sure she won’t eat like a pig later. She glanced at her wrist watch, 3.19PM.

“Omo! I am gonna be late!” she stood up, taking all the stuffs she need – hand phone and a wallet – and ran outside to the cold, windy world.

***

She gets out from the bus and head to her old neighbourhood’s playground. Hyejeong let out a smile as she looks around the playground. It’s was her favourite place when she was a kid and also when she had a hard time in her life. Memories after memories started to bump each other in her brain. She walk towards the empty swings and sat there, swinging herself back and forth, forgetting her true intention going there. Ring.. Ring.. Ring.. Ring..

“Hello?”

“Pabo~ did you arrived already?” hearing the voice makes Hyejeong jumped out from the swing, and made a perfect landing.

“Ah~ I nearly forget about it–“

“YOU FORGOT?”

“Ya! Stop shouting.. I’m already here. You, where are you? You told me not be late, but you’re the one who’s late. You have long legs, why are you so slow? Hurry up and come here”

“Hyejeong-ah, you look beautiful today”

“Stop talking nonsense. Where are you? I’m freezing here so you better hurry up” she covers her pink cheecks and look around.

“Are you blushing? How cute.. My pabo grown to become a really pretty lady”

“Ya!! Stop i–“ Suddenly a very long muscular arms warps around Hyejeong’s waist and she could feels a chin rest on top of her head.

“and my pabo is also tall. How attractive, just my type”

“Stop talking nonsense” Hyejeong slightly jump up and the arms suddenly release her waist. Hyejeong giggled as she saw a figure collapsed down and cursing her for hurting his jaw.

“Aish!! You should think twice before hitting my jaw. What if I bit my tongue and it is cut into half? Do you want to give yours to me?”

“Kris, you’re the one who should think twice before saying something weird like that and grabbing my waist as you wish without my permission. Plus, people can donate their tongue too? Wow~ I didn’t know that” she said sarcastically. Kris made a face as he pull himself up and dust his pants.

“Ha-ha, very funny. I haven’t heard your lame jokes for almost 7 years. Thank you for making me laugh with that” he teased. Hyejeong pout like a baby. She knew she can’t win against him, that’s why she kicked Kris really hard before running away to save her life.

***

Jun.K let the loud music to conquer his messy brain, he lay down on the icy floor instead of the warm, comfy bed, just to let him aware that he is not dreaming. He kept on remembering Hyejeong’s confused, sad, in pain face before ditching her that night in the cold, without even apologizing to her. He felt really sorry for her, but, at the same time, knowing the truth made him furious. He still can’t believe that Hyejeong is going to be his step sister. He sigh and get up from the floor. He headed to the door and grabs his jacket before leaving his friend’s house.

Soon he reached at a cafe. He took out his phone and dials his father. It rang twice before his father answer the phone.

“It’s me. I need to talk to you”

“About what? Anyways, when are you going to come home? I miss you”

“You’ll know once you get here. I’m at the cafe near your office” he hung up and gazed blankly at the people walking by outside. 5 minutes later, the cafe’s doorbell jingle and Mr Kim headed to his direction. As he sat down, a waiter came to take the orders.

“How are you? Whose house are you staying in?” Mr Kim asked as he smile weakly at Jun.K, he really miss him.

 “Don’t get married to that woman. I don’t like her” Jun.K said seriously, looking Mr Kim in the eyes.

“You’ve met her?” Mr Kim raised an eyebrow, confused.

“From a far. Also I’ve met her daughter. I don’t like her too. She is so annoying”

“Hyejeong?”

“Appa, please don’t say her name in front of me again” Mr Kim stay quiet for a while, sipping his coffee and trying to find a right words to say to his son.

“Jun.K-ah, why don’t you come back home and we’ll discuss this later? The ladies are really nice. They really treat me well”

“I won’t, not until they left the house and you cancel the wedding”

“But I love her. Don’t you want me to be happy?” Mr Kim said, with watery eyes.

“Don’t you want me to be happy too?” Jun.K raised his voice. He then looks outside again. They become quiet again.

“You can get married, but not with her” Jun.K finally said as he stood up, ready to leave the cafe.

“Jun.K, I just can’t. I am so sorry” Mr Kim said, still on his seat, frozen.

 

to SakuraLinus thank you for staying with me T.T i'm really glad... huhu.. and also for everyone too :)

please leave some comments, those comments are my energy~~ weheee.. kekeke :P

I love you guys.. and I hope you guys love this chapter :)