New Begining (part 1)

Oppa, I LOVE YOU

Tit.. Tit.. Tit.. Tit.. The lorry pulled over in front of a white double-story house. The house was really huge and beautiful. The front lawn was really beautiful too. Different types of flowers are planted, the grass are cut neatly. Hyejeong can’t believe that house is where she and her mother going to live in starting from today.

“Oh honey, please close your mouth” her mother said closing her daughter’s mouth.

“This is our new house?” Hyejeong said, stunned.

“Yes, th–“

“Oh please come in. The breakfast is ready. Hyejeong please take your breakfast before going to school” Mr Kim cut of Miss Shin words as he came out from the house.

“Honey! We’re not that early right?” Mr Shin chuckled and gave her groom-to-be a big hug.

“No.. No.. Please come in and let me handle them” Mr Kim nodded at the lorry’s driver.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I am Hyejeong. Nice to finally meet you” Hyejeong bowed.

“Ah, yes. You will have a really great time here” Mr Kim smiled brightly.

***

“Are you going to be alright moving all of our things? I could start school tomorrow you know” Hyejeong said warily.

“Of course, beside, Mr Kim is here. He’s going to help me and also the lorry’s driver. I had all the help that I could get” Miss Shin assured her daughter.

“I can hel–“

“Don’t worry. Just go to school” Mr Kim said warmly. Hyejeong bit her bottom lips and nodded.

“I’m going now”

“Make a lot of new friends OK?” her mother said. The distance of the school from her new house is not that far. 5 minutes by car and 15 minutes by foot. She decided to walk, she like taking a fresh air before going to school. She glanced at her wrist’s watch, 8.07 AM.

*It’s still early. What should I d– Woah! A convenience stores!* Hyejeong thought excitedly.

“How come I never notice it this morning? I should buy some candy first, just to kill times” Hyejeong entered the shop and went to the candy section.

*What? There’s only one left* reaching to the strawberry lollipop. Suddenly someone grabbed the candy and walked to the cashier.

“Ya! That is mine!” Hyejeong rised her voice and grab the person arm. He turned around and faced her.

“WHAT? YOU AGAIN?” they both shouted angrily.