Intruders

Oppa, I LOVE YOU

*It must be a robbery. I must protect this house!* Hyejeong went to the store and took out a broom. Carefully, she went upstairs and tiptoed to the room. She peeks. There was a man, dress in a black  hoodie and a mask, revealing only his eyes. He was stuffing his bag full with clothes and other stuff too.

In the count of 3, Hyejeong bravely enter the room and smack the man with a broom in her hand hardly.

“Get out from my house! Get out! Get out!” Hyejeong yelled, still hitting the thief – who was in the floor now, covering his face, afraid she would ruin his gorgeous face.

“Ya! Who are you? This is MY house!” he said.

“As if! I just moved here, this morning with my mom” Suddenly the man grabbed the broom and pushed Hyejeong to the bed and sprints downstairs. Hyejeong rushed downstairs too, but the thief was gone.

*I better not tell omma and Mr Kim about it. I don’t want them to get worry* Hyejeong decide and locked the door back, afraid the thief would come again. She went to the kitchen, to get her hot drinks that she just bought and drank it, she was really thirsty. Click.. The front door opened.

“Hyejeong-ah, I’m home. Are you inside?” Miss Shin peeks from the jar door.

“Yes, I’m in the kitchen omma” Hyejeong said and hugged her mother as if nothing had happened.

***

At the dinner table, her mother asked her about her new school, what she did, how she was being treated and so on. Mr Kim also asked her if she want him to give her a ride to school. But Hyejeong kindly refused. After dinner, Hyejeong excused herself and went to her own room. Her mother did a splendid work decorating her room, she was amazed that her mother and Mr Kim finished moving and decorating the house. It only took them a day.

Hyejeong tossed and turned in her new bed. She was really excited about her new room. The wall was painted soft pink, decorated with white and violet flowers here and there. The room was also decorated with white and pink furniture. The room’s theme was pink, Hyejeong favourite colours.

That night, she kept on thinking about Jun.K. She grinned to herself when she said Jun.K’s name. She had butterflies in her stomach when she pictured his handsome face. And her heart beat faster remembering their argument that they had, hearing his manly, gentle voice made her melt away.

“His hand is warm” Hyejeong her wrist, the one where Jun.K had grabbed. She giggled to herself.

*I shouldn’t be like this. I don’t really even know him. Hyejeong-ah, don’t be like this* slapping her face softly. She glanced at the table clock, 12.13 PM.

“Oh no! It’s late. I can’t believe I keep on thinking about Jun.K for the past hours. I should sleep right now” Hyejeong tuck herself in bed and shut her eye tight, ready to sleep.