How are the walking Pigs getting on?

The Last team Standing

 

Orange = Jae-Seok is speaking
 
Purple = Suk-jin is speaking
 
Blue= Together
__________________________
*Filming*
So all the four teams have entered deep into the island's core! 
They don't know that we've attached some cameras around the area of the island. They should've seen this coming though, since this is after all a game show! 
*laughs*
 
The walking pigs seemed to be getting on very well with the mission.
But what will happen to the six lost little pigs?
 
Let's focus on the pigs for now.
 
*Walking pig's camera view*
 
Minho, Krystal, Yoona, Dara, Sungyoel and Chunji were lost, completely clueless of where to go. The one and only map was with the rest of the pack. They all stood in silence trying to come up with an idea. 
"This would be a good time to use the walkie talkie..." Krystal suggested. 
"This is why I'm a fan of Noona!" Sungyeol was happy to get lost in the woods with Krystal. 
She smiled shyly. She's not much of a talker but she does have good ideas. 
"So who has the walkie talkie?" Yoona asked. Her eyes bounced from one person to the other. 
"This is not my mini group Jong kook hyung put me in...oh Dara noona is! yay! I wont be the only who's gonna be scolded by Jong Kook hyung!" Chunji was relieved. 
"What's in the bag? is there food?" Dara asked looking at person who was holding onto the ruck sack. They realised that Minho had the bag, he suddenly put the it down and digged inside. "Where's the foooood?!" Sungyeol and Chunji whining like a baby. 
But Minho was too busy looking for something else other than the food. 
"Yah, Sungyeol, Chunji! get down from there!!" Yoona was looking up the tall tree, the two 'kids' were climbing up. Minho looked to his side, finding Dara a few centimetres off the ground. Her legs wrapped around the trunk of the tree, she slowly slid down till her bum touched the ground. She was very much failing to get up the tree. Yoona, Krystal and Minho had a sweat drop on their head a bit like this
Krystal couldn't help but to laugh loudly.  
Minho's attention moved to her and a small smile formed his lips. Yoona glanced at Krystal and her uncontrolable laughter slowly became unhearable, her action was unpredictable. Minho thought that she stopped laughing because she was scared of Yoona, but this wasn't it. An idea popped into her head thanks to the two kids. She rolled up her bottom wear which was a jogging pants so it looked like it was shorts and she tied her hair up. She then started to climb up the tree. 
"Yah! what're you doing?!" Minho was slightly worried.
"This tree is high enough to see where our teams are, I'm sure they haven't gotten far" It didn't take her long to rich the top of the tree. Every one was pretty amazed of what she did and can do.  She was high up on the tree and sat on the strongest brach. "That tree is hard to climb and yet she managed?" Dara asked envious of her. Minho who was looking up just nodded with his mouth wide.
When she was finally comfortable of her position, she took out the walkie talkie she was incharge of. She spotted where they were, "This is Krystal, Jong kook oppa are you there? over"
she waited for a reply, "Krystal, where are you!" He replied worriedly.
"Well I'm right now up on a tree, I can see you guys from here, Can you please wait for us?"
Jong kook was planning to wait for them anyway. "Ok, we'll wait for you to arrive here."
It didn't take long for Krystal to  get down and inform the others about the conversation she had up there. "How come you had to climb the tree instead of just taking out your walkie talkie?" Minho asked. "I didn't know I had it until I reached the top..." She answered with a smile
"Guys, a little help?" Chunji was laughing his head off when Sungyeol couldn't get down from the tree. Chunji on the other hand was safe on the ground. "Yah! stop fooling around! and get own from there!" Minho said. 
"Hyung! I can't!" 
"So you can climb a tree but you can't get down from it?" Dara was amused. 
With out no words said, they walked on finding their way back to their pig members. 
But there was a slight problem. Krystal sprained her anckle from getting down the tree. "It was a very brave thing to do" was what everyone said.  
It took hours of walk, to get to their first location but they managed. With Krystal's condition she refused to stay and decided to carry on. 
Mika held the map open and held it infront of him, "So this is the neglected aid room." He commented. 
"Now how do we find the next clue?" Yoona asked.
"Simple, we look around the building, for the next clue!" Sunny answered looking around, she walked around the building. 
"Ok every one split up and keep your eyes wide open for the next clue!" Drama took Young saeng and Dongwoon with him. The others split up just as they were told. 
It wasn't very easy to find the next clue. 
 
[9:45 PM]
They spent the whole afternoon looking for the first clue, even though every one was exausted they continued full of motivation. But they've been searching for how long now, and Jong kook knew that they would need to take a break at some point. So he gathered every one outside the building. No one in the group took charge at the moment because all were very tired. So their mentor had no choice but to be the person in charge. 
"Some one will have to get some twigs, leaves, and stones" they all sat down on the dirty ground looking lifeless. "The sooner we move the sooner we can eat". 
With that said they all hopped to their feets. "Everyone just stay here and I'll go find the things!"
Donghae's words were fatherly like. "We'll come with you!" Sunny, Alexander and Mika trailled off with Donghae.
It was very dark in the woods, but they were supplied with a tourch in the bag. 
The other team members planned to keep on searching for the next clue hoping to get lucky. 
The four which went to get the things were joking with eachother as if they've been friends for so long. It took them a while to find stones but they did. It also took up alot of time to get back to the group as they had some troubles getting back. 
When they finally returned Yoona took charge of lighting up a fire. 
She was confident. It took about two tries for her to get the sparks. She tried again, Drama was very well pleased with what he saw. Jong kook waited for the food to cook before gathering them. 
"Yah! kids! Food is ready!!" It took about five minutes for the kids to arrive where they were staying, which was outside the building. Young saeng was the last to arrive, every one was already eating their canned food. 
"What took you so long?" Dongwoon sat next to him handing Young saeng his food.
Young saeng held out a piece of paper, "I found the second clue" Dongwoon was going to shove a spoon full in his mouth but instead he dropped the spoon inside the can and took the paper. "THE CLUE THE CLUE! Young Saeng hyung found the clue!!" He was very excited. every one circled around them.  
"I have a face-"
"well of course you do!" Lizzy interupted not having a clue that Dongwoon was reading the clue. 
"I have a face that does not frown" before Lizzy could interrupt again, Alexander covered . Dongwoon continued "A face that does not frown, i have no mouth, just a familiar sound. I have hands that does not move. I do not talk I move around." no one bothered to think as they were concentraiting with eating for now. 
"What's that number at the top?" Sunny pointed out. 
"I think thats the order of the clues..." Young saeng's brain was the only one working at this time
"what could the clue be?"  Drama asked. 
"Should we eat first?... You know so our brains work better" Mika's stomach was rumbling like crazy! They gave him a stare, they suddenly back away from the circle and began to dig in their canned foods.  
__________________________________________________________________________
 
The voting is near!! oh and....
 
GREAT SHAMELESS ADVERTISEMENT:: >.<
cures for Writer's Blocks and whatnot can be found here---http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/37530/fallen-angel-s-coffee-shop-apply 
 
please support us~~^^
thank you! 
 
As you all shoudl know by now.... Comments are very much loved!!