Scared Koala's camera view

The Last team Standing

The fate of the Scared Koalas are currenlty in the hands of the maknae Taemin... who's not paying attention at all... 

"Taemin are you sure we're going the right way?" Dujun asked,
 "Of...course" there was a slight hesitation. One of Dujun's eye browse raised. 
Yoseob and Youngwoon who was fooling around came over to Dujun and taemin. Youngwoon placed his arms around the maknae's shoulder "We're not lost are we Taemin?" he said full of confident towards Taemin asYoungwon looks up to Dujun "Taemin knows the way!" Yosoeb clearly sticking up for his cute friend. 
It's already 1 in the morning, why did it take them so long? hmm, its because Taemin knew the way, but instead of going through the island he led the team around the island. 
Of course they had a break here and there. They were all aware that there was no chance of getting the gem, but this team was laid back... 
All the not so normal people was combined together to make a bigger community of weird people. 
"is that what i think it is?" Shinee's leader walked up to the tree
everyone watched every move he made. He stood infront of the tree a couple of seconds past and he suddenly hugged the tree, every one's face dropped due to his sudden action. "IT'S A GIANT CHIKEN!!" Key and Taemin, the Shinee members tried to pull Onew back, "I-is he ok?" Dari asked with a worried face. 
"Hyung! stop hallucinating" Key tried his best to pull Onew off the tree, "Nah, i was just fooling" Onew backed off the tree, everyone was suddenly relieved. Hyori whacked the back of Onew's head, "Pabo!" Yoseob followed Hyori's action. Tricking s seemed to make Onew feel better. "Hey look what I've got!" everyone turned back to that person. "YAH! D-DONGHO! PU-PUT THAT DOWN!!" every one of his team members ran a few metres away from him, legs shaking, they were all bundled up, every single one of them panicking, everyone was pushing the closest person to the front. 
"P-Put the s-snake down..." Seungri tried to say the sentence calmly. Everyone tried to talk to him but no words seemed to come out of anyone's mouth but Seungri. 
"B-but" Dongho walked a step closer, "Woahh! h-hold it snake boy!". Dongho looked confused for a second of why he was isolated from evereyone. 
An eveil grin crept onto his face. "Why?" he stepped closer, everyone tried to walk further more but they were trapped between a huge tree that some were leaning (some were pushed to the front), and Dongho. Kyuhyun climbed on Nicole's shoulder who knows when, but Nicole was too terrified to even notice. Youngwon and Yoseob were busy trying to lift Taemin and Junsu up the tree but they sadly failed, Dongho steps closer and close "Forget this!" Yoseob and Youngwon no longer supported the two and landed on the ground. The two visual maknae waited for them to stand up, after they're on their feet they aggresively climbed onto their shoulders and hungrily tried to climbed up the tree. "Could you belive these selfish fools?" Kyuhyun asked Nicole, "Says the one who is being lifted by a girl" She said toneless...
Dongho was one step away from them, every one was shaking more than ever, except the two visual maknae who are now up on a tree. 
Hyori suddenly noticed something. Her fright was vanished and she walked towards Dongho. She squinted her eyes and looked at the snake, she smacked Dongho on his head "YAH! you wanna die?! giving your noona a heart attack! This is just his freaking animal toy!" everyone was relieved, but that relieved expression soon into a not so good atmosphere for Dongho. "What? I wasn't the one who jumped to conclusion and assumed that joonie was a real snake!" 
"Joonie?" everyone mumbled to eachother. "Alright everyone line up infront of Dongho and each person could inflict a pain anywhere on him"
so everyone lined up and did so. After Dari Dujun, Key and Junsu's turn was done, they lined up again to inflict more pain, you could tell who were really scared of the 'snake'
 
"lets go back to the boat, and take the punishment...we're never gonna find the clue"
There was no hesitation, and they all walked back to the shore, it took them a good long hours to go back, finding nothing on the shore, not a boat spotted. 
 
---------
 
"Yah! we're on the other side of the island!" They all turned to Taemin and Yoseob,
"Don't look at us!" then the attention turned to Youngwon "Na-ah its not me," he pointed to the person next to him who happened to be G.na.
"Well, I didn't eat it! I promise!" Everyone thought that that was suspicious, the people who was holding on to the bag, Dujun, Seungri and Kyuhyun slowly opened the bag and looked at the food inside, Nicole also looked inside the bag G.na was carrying, finding all the food gone. "O-M-G! we are gonna die here in this island right now! I can no longer survive with out the food!" Key over exagurated.  Junsu patted Key's back, "Don't worry we can share my...my" he was feeling his pockets for a lump of his secret stash of food, but all he could feel was the wrappers.  "It wasn't me!" a voice spoke out leading to G.na. 
"How could you eat all the food! after all we've done for you, you decided to eat all the food and not save any for the others! you know i think as a punishment, you should carry all the bags!" Kyuhyun was giving her a big lecture. 
Jusi cutted in between Kyuhyun and G.na "Jisu, move out the way, I'm trying to le-" Jisu wiped his index finger on Kyuhyun's corner of the mouth, which had food stain. He observed the stain. They all looked at him, and in a blink of an eye, Kyuhyun was the one holding onto all four heavy bags, including Dongho who was sitting on the bags. 
 
_______________________________
 
Hiccup9:: 
 
So sorry i havent been updating lately... and it seems that its a never ending mission right? ehhehe School is right now killing me but we'll try and update soon!! 
Still not sure when the next update will be... 
(I will edit this chapter soon I just wanted to release this chapter so I havent gone through it after typing it all up)
 
Comments are very much loved!