Who will be kicked off the island from the Dino's team?

The Last team Standing

*Filming*

Before they were asked to make their way to the camp fire, they were called out one by one for the voting.. 

One by one Interview 

Q: How did you find the mission? And can you please tell us who you voted for and why?

L.Joe: That was amazing! I just hope I don't get thrown out... It was so cool.. the boat ride made me feel sick but yeah....

***

Hyun Joong: Well my stay here was fun an- why is there a spider on your shoe? *picks it up and goes outside*

***

Jessica: Apart from my life threatening death that happened earlier...It was fun...I just hope there's no more of that... 

***

Sulli: Hmm, so far I'm liking everyone.. they're all friendly and the mission thing was tiring but I'd definately do it again! It's a shame no one got to the gems though... 

***

GD: I'm not sure on what to say but one thing I'm sure about is that it was a very long walk... hmmm... oh and no ones g

***

Suzzy: I just wanna make sure that Jessica is alright.. 

***

 Niel: Look all i can say is that I'm hungry, so I'll just let my tummy do all the talking... 

***

L:  So why am I here? What exactly am I to say?

***

Kikwang: So no one won... -sigh- Well.. I better go join the others..

***

Jonghyun: Can you play this song aloud *hands over his ipod* before we get started with the interview.. I kinda want a background music.

***

Dongjun: Hmm.. I wonder how everyone found the mission.. I hope I had lots of screen time.. 

***
Hankyung: I'm so excited I got to meet IU!! I wonder if I had some screen time with her... I bet those guys at home are jealous that I met IU... 
 
***
Ryeowook: Umm you know this isn't a good time to interview people.. We should be comforting the others involved in that situation.. 
 
***
 
Well..  we didn't expect for the interview to be anywhere like that...
-laughs uncontrollably- Oh these kids... Some just goes off not finishing the interview... -laugh-
They didn't even answer the question... young generation these days.. 
 
So the dinasours are now on the shore where camp fire is held. 
 

The Dino's making their way over to the camp fire which is a couple of metres away from the pier. 

After the Dinos are seated, there was a tention lurking around the area, the atmosphere was down, all that was heard was the crackling of the fire. They all looked at each other with uneasy feelings hidden deep inside. 

Suk jin took out the papers, on it are the names of who had been voted. 

Both host counted them and the results is out!!!! 

Stay tune to find out who had been voted off the island!

 

________________________________

Well readers... I am so sorry that It took so long for me to update! XD 

For the next chapter.. I am going to announce who had been voted off the island.... 

It will be hard to announce it but it needs to be done in order to find out who will be the last team standing!! 

 

Sorry again for the super long update!!