How are the Screaming Grasshoppers's finding this mission?

The Last team Standing

 

Orange = Jae-Seok is speaking
 
Purple = Suk-jin is speaking
 
Blue= Together
 
____________________
The pink pigs found one of their clues!
But do they have an idea of where or what the clue is?
We'll take a look later on, but right now let's look into the group who managed to tear their map into three pieces in less than two hours... Ladies and Gentlemen the Screaming Grasshoppers!
 
*Screaming Grasshopper's camera view*
 
They all stopped to look at their screwed up map. "Are we going the right way?" Top asked coldy. No one answered as they were too focused on the map. They had a little beaker about what way the map goes. But it all stopped when Henry asked "Do we have a tape inside one of the bags? My slippers just broke" The teams looked at one another, "Why didn't we think of it earlier?" IU asked Wooyoung who was right next to her, he just shook his head, blushing a little. "Why would you wear slippers? we're in the woods you know!" Top asked really showing his coldness
"Yeah! what if theres a bear and we have to run for it! you'll be left behind and you know, the bear eats you...then there's no one to carry the heavy bag" Yunho butted in. 
While they talk about bears and things, the map was fixed thanks to Henry's idea. In the end, every one was happy, the map was kind of fixed, Henry's slippers were also fixed and from time to time snaps, and Donghae seemed to have slipped out of Eunhyuk's mind. No sniffing, no arguements no whining but theres rumbling. 
"We can't eat yet until we get to out first location" Bong Sun was right, stopping over just to eat would waste time. They all groaned with that said. The screaming grasshoppers, reached the 'flower bed' "Yah.. is this right?" Eunhyuk asked nudging the person next to him. They all realised that they were looking at the map the wrong way round. Sungmin remembered their first clue from the top of his head "many stories have been made that scary things live inside what's on top of a tree"  
A light bulb lit up on top of every one's head "Tree house!"
They reached the location after hours of walking. When they reached the tree house, IU and Wooyoung climbed the tree, they all coulnd't go in since it might fall down. The tree house was unexpectedly massive. "Henry and Fei, you two should probably go up there and help them find the clue." Junhyug suggested, and the two of them followed his suggestion and climbed up. 
While the four search for the clue, the others sat down and ate. 
 
"Yah! Minzy! isnt that your second batch of food already?!" Lee Teuk was worried...worried he might  not have his second batch and starve. "Nope! this isnt my third..." they were all relieved. "its my fourth" suddenly that relieved face every one had turned into shock. "What?! Henry said I can have his..." 
"NO I DIDN'T!" Wooyoung shouted from above. 
"Yah" stop slacking and go back to looking!" Minzy tried to get his mind of his food that was currently being eaten by her. "Don't worry, we can share mine" IU kindly offered. 
It didn't take them more than fourty minutes to find their clue, "Where the magic happens"
was their second clue.  
"I'll lead the way" Henry took a few steps away from the crowd, he looked back finding no one moving an inch. "Yah, I know where it is! Im very sure!" Still no one moved
"Let's not follow him" Yunho whispered loudly.
"Ok, Yunho you're now im my enemy list" Henry folded his arms
"ahhaha! he's so cute like a little baby" IU giggled at his cuteness
"I'm cute too!" Wooyoung butted in, IU pinched his cheeks, "of course you are". 
They all went back to the map, "I really really really know where it is!" Henry pleaded for their trust in him, after a few whines, he got what he wanted. He led the way leading them back to the flower bed. "YAH! this is not where the magic happens!!" Every one shouted at him
"Ah~" he held his index finger out and moved them left and right as if he was doing the tutting movement "But what's this then? It's magic to me..." He held out his other hand which was behind him, and guess what?! it's the  gem!! 
Every one's eyes were glimering of happiness "But the clue didn't lead us to this gem..." Yuri looked worried. 
"Who cares, we have the bronze don't we? meaning we're not the last place..." Every one agreed but one "I dunno..." Yuri was still unsure. "Don't worry, just losen up ok?" Min tried to comfort her.
"We might as well give it a try." Jonghyun was right. 
"Yeah, at least we have a gem..." Lee Teuk said.. They all walked back to the ship with hours to spare. They all arrived safely with many hours left before the boat leaves.
Seems like the Grasshoppers are the first to get back!  The group found their way back and came out from a bush
Woah! already here??
So early!
So fast!
but we can't tell you what place you're in just yet, who knows, this might be the fake one... 
 
Most of them seemed to have alot of mosquito bites and scratches. Minzy and Min had no idea about the twigs on their heads. They had some dirts on their face, which showed hard work. Henry's slippers didn't last and was thrown at the side long ago, he didn't exactly walked bare footed, he gathered large leaves and put them on top of eachother so they were thick. With leaves and a tape, you can make many things, so Henry used the two things to make his foot wear. Top who looked grumpy, a hint of happiness and his coldness was still lurking arounf the air. Eunhyuk who was sitting happily on the sand, the full moon was glowing up in the clear sky, he had a mssive smile on his face waiting for his Donghae. Sungmin and Junhyung whispered to eachother about Eunhyuk. Fei, Seohyun, Wooyoung, Yunho and Suk-Jin were in the water relaxing.
 
 
____________________________________________
 
Hiccup9::
Hallu guys!! late update shorry... 
i was going to update 4 chapters before saturday but school is currently suffocating me! so shorry! I've done the drafts, but its not completed just yet!! So I decided to skip the chapters and later on this day the 2nd question will be out!! Then I'll be going back to the drafted chapters and work on them! 
 
Shorry again! ;P
 
Comments are very much loved!! Thank you! >.<