The first game: Singing+distraction=?

The Last team Standing

 

 

Orange = Jae-Seok is speaking

Purple = Suk-jin is speaking

Blue= Together
___________________
*Filming*
 
[Few metres away from the the lake near the cabbins 8:00am]
 
Ok, after a long and hard night, the up coming challenge has been set! the idols should be waking up any minute now.
*Siren goes on* 
And there's our que! *walk to the cabbins* most of the idols are out of their cabbins, Yunho the early bird seemed to be up before the siren even went on. It wasn't long till all 57 challengers lined up behind their mentors/Coach. (Tony, Kyung Lim, Jong Kook and Bong Sun). 
Jae-Seok and Suk-Jin are standing somewhere high so everyone can see them. 
Good morning early birds. The mic echoed 
As you all know that today is your first full day here in No man's island.
Your first challenge will begin after breakfast which is 30 minutes away.
"Ehh~?!" the crowd complained. The first team to get here first will gain 3 points! Dismiss.
 With that said they quickly made their way to the canteen.
 
Onew  kept on asking the lunch lady for chicken. "Chikens will be served at lunch" 
"U-what? how could I not eat chicken for breakfast!" He argued with the lunch lady, and got what he wanted.  
 
THE MISSION:::
 Coaches please ensure that all of your team members are here. 
*all four mentors counted their members and gave the hosts an ok sign*
*camera closes up on the hosts*
There are four treasures hidden in the 'abandoned island' Gold, silver and bronze, gold is first place, silver is second place and third is bronze, among the four treasure there will be one that is disguised as a treausre but it will worth nothing, now the team which gets this worthless so called treasure will be the losing team. So pick wisely.  
 When we reach the abandoned island, we will play a little game, the team which gets first place will first pick a gem and then the second, third and fourth.There will be five big gems to choose from, all four teams will pick ONE gem and inside that gem there will be a clue given which will lead you to your next location and the treasure. But you have to choose carefully which gem to take, because one of them will lead you to the wrong destination! The gem determins the winning and losing team, one gem will only lead you to two places before finding the treasure, the other four  may lead you further away from the treasure or it may take you back to the starting point. Keep your eyes open for clues!
You have till sunrise (7am) to get back to the starting point or the boat will leave you behind!  You will stay on that island until we next visit! So be sure to be on time! 
Everyone made their way to the shore where the boats were. They sailed to the abandoned island.
 
*Arrived [11:45am]*
 
The first game:
 
  • Three people will volunteer from each team. They will guess the song their team mates are singing. 
  • the members in the other team will distract the three volunteers to put them off from guessing the right song. 
  • They have three minutes to guess as many songs as they can! The team with the most points will be choosing first (choosing what gem to take).

The first two team which will compete are Walking pigs vs Scared koalas!

The two teams went in the water and walked further until the water was a few inches above their knees while the other two teams sat on the sandy beach. It was turning twelve and the sun arose way up in the sky.

Ready....GO! *Siren* [three minutes starts]

The three volunteers in the walking pig are Minho, Sunny and Dara. The distraction begins, all fourteen members of the clumsy dinasour surroundered the 3 enemies and spalshed water on the three inoccent people laughing and screaming. The walking pig was outside the circle, Donghae began to sing aloud. But Minho, Sunny and Dara were unable to hear as the other team were making loud noises. "PASS!" Minho shouted.  Donghae looked at the flashcards and sang the song on it. But he was still very hard to hear. The other pig members started to sing along. "Nu abo!" Sunny got their team a point.

Clumsy Dino and Screaming grasshopper watched from afar and all they could hear are tiny cheers and the splashing of water. The two teams got bored and so they suggested to play a little game of their own, which was 'catch the tail' (the two teams are lined up, the first person will try and catch the last person on the other team) 

It was the Scared Koala's turn to guess the song. The walking pig did a great job distracting Taemin, Seungri and Nicole. Krystal accidentally splashed water at Minho, he playfully spalshed water back, and this led them to play their own game. "Stop beating so fast!" Krystal felt like her heart was about to jump out of her chest. Without any hesitation, she continued  with the challenge and left Minho to wonder why she suddenly acted strange and why her expression suddenly changed.  

*Siren* Camera points to the shore and closes up to the two hosts, the background are the two teams still playing catch the tail.

And the game had ended!

The walking pig successfully gained five points                                                                               while the Scared Koala gained three,  thanks to Seungri.                                                                  Walking pigs and Scared koalas went back to the shore and watched the next two teams getting ready to play.

The second teams to play are Clumsy Dinosour vs Screaming Grasshoppers. Please get into the water. They did what they were told. The water was warm and nice. As the teams walked further into the water, an evil grin appeared on an idol's face as he/she watched his prey.

Ready....GO! *Siren* [three minutes start]

The three minutes began, keeping in mind the target, not once had he/she lost sight of him/her.

Will he/she make the first move?

_________________________

If you guys noticed, the idols who gained points for thier teams were the user's characters who answered the question! So if you want your character to win some points and more 'airing' time then you will need to answer! of course every one will get 'airing' time but if you answer you'll get more ;P ehhehe