The plan was....?

The Last team Standing

I've updated chapter 12 and 13 click back to those chapters!! Its the voting on the 13th chapter!! 

________________________________

*NOT filming*

*5:00 AM*

A group of people snuck out from different cabbins and made their way near the river, the sun is just about to rise.

"YAH! what you planned was dangerous!"  (referring to the time when the Dinos found the wrong clues. And led them to danger)

"I only followed what you told me!"

"I said to lead them away from the gems! not lead them into danger!" 

"...oops? hehehe" 

"Ok, you are not setting up any more traps or anything!"

"The same goes to you" the third person interupted "From now on I'm taking charge of this mini group. Keep a low profile, and don't do anything until your next orders."  

The other people didn't bother to participate in the conversation due to them still half asleep. 

"Oh, and one more thing" the other person added before getting dismissed "Observe each members, find their weakness and strong points get to know them, the more infos you have the more we can twist thing around!" 

With that said they all went back to their cabbins and waited until it was time for breakfast.