First mission START!

The Last team Standing

 

Orange = Jae-Seok is speaking

Purple = Suk-jin is speaking

Blue= Together
 
Black= No one
____________________

Continuation of 'Singing+Distraction=?'

[Filming] 

Ready....GO! *Siren* [three minutes start]
 
The clumy Dinasour was guessing first. Sulli was happily volunteering to guess the songs the camera pointed at her from top to bottom, so all the viewers could  see  her skinny silhouette. Some team players were "caught" at the corner of the screen staring at the blue cloudless sky, trying to re-wire their hearing organs. The two allies who joined her in guessing was Suzy, and when the camera closed up on her, she threw a tough but confident look at the lens, and Jessica who was caught beside Suzy, mouthed 'Boa I love you!'-a line that shocked viewers who realized that even the ice princess had "fangirling" moments. The last two teams began to play. The flashcard revealed the song on it, and the Dinasours began to sing to it.
Soon, Sulli's childish side came out she started to enjoy the distraction she was recieving from the Grasshoppers. However, she didn't get completly carried away and somehow managed to answer one question. Meanwhile Suzy was also having fun and yet was very focused and succeeded in answering one question too. However, Jessica seemed to have been distracted...by her OWN TEAM?
"YAH! KIM HYUN JOONG! "Jessica shouted followed by a loud cough, and seeing the way she staggered a bit before straightening up, she seemed to have swallowed lots of salty sea water. He was merciless, and continued to furiously splash water at her. She softened as he showed his trademark playful smile towards her
"We're on *cough* the same team! Now stop-s-STOP SPLASHING WATER AT ME!" Hyung Joong giggled like a child. 
 
*Siren* 
*camera on the shore*
Dinasours, good job! You've anwered two questions! It's now the Grasshopper's turn, let's see how they get on. 
*Filming back to the two groups *
Sungmin,  Seohyun  and Yunho walked in the middle of the circle, surrounded by the Dinasours. They all waited for the signal to begin. 
 
Ready....set....GO! *Siren* [three minutes start]
 
The Dinasours were very good with the distraction, but not good enough. The three volunteers strived for the win so much that they had almost forgotetten the fun aspect of it...Almost. The camera closed up on Yunho, who was in the middle of singing as if he was in the shower. Yunho closes in on the camera even more, as he starts to sing to the song. He slightly moves his head side to side feeling the rhythm, then backs away, starting a very dorky but very cool dance. Sungmin and  Seohyun was unable to hear the team members properly as the enemies got lots of water inside their ears, so they had resorted to hideous un-idol-like screeching.
"Yah! Yunho! If you know the song then say the title!! Don't sing along to it!" Eunhyuk screamed, as he earned a three second airing time. Yunho snapped out of it.
"Shock! by Beast!" he answered and sang along to the next song, with little adorkable dance steps.
 
 *Siren* 
 
The grasshopper and dinasours went back to the shore, and although their faces were packed with smiles their body showed visible stains of hard "play". The two teams collapsed on the soft sand.
 
Did all of you had fun out there?
A wave of thumbs pointing up, instead of the ususal chorus of "Yes", greets the two MCs. No one could speak properlly anymore.
Walking pigs are on the lead with five points!
They are being closely followed on by the Scared Koalas and Screaming grasshopper with three points each
And currently in last place, two points from the Dinos.  
 
                                  
             
Pigs please choose your gem!
The gems were all layed out on the gleaming sandy beach. 
They chose the blue gem, after a certain member reasoned that blue could only be great.
Alright, Koalas what colour are you after?!
"GREEN!" Hyori and Kyuhyun both answered their team mates agreed by nodding.
And the Grasshoppers?
"GREEN!" Min and Yuri also answered with enthusiasm.
Well how should we settle this? 
"Rock paper scissors!" two loud voices were heard from the back of the crowd. They all looked back to see who it was, only finding the cute Koala Partners, Yoseob and Taemin in a small circle.
There was a sudden pause. "Great idea!" the bunch agreed. The two koala boys looked at eachother wondering what just happened. They were infact playing their own mini game of rock paper scissors. Nicole stepped out to go against Yuri who was voted to be the person in grasshopper to play, no one dared to go against her because she was the ultimate champion at this game, except Nicole who stepped up showing full confidence. The atmosphere was tense.
"ka-wi-ba-wi-bo!" just like that, Yuri was defeated by the happy-go-lucky Nicole!
"YEAHH!" The koalas cheered, "Great lets take the pink!" Dongho separated from the crowd and approached the gems, "NOO!" His team members ran up to him, but they were too late as he already have in both of his hands the pink gem, there was no going back now.
The members placed their hands on their faces, Youngwon, Yoseob and Taemin looked around seeing their team mates do the action, they were clueless of why they did that but they followed what they did anyway. The grasshopper changed their minds and got the orange while the Dinos chose the Purple.
 
Before the first mission starts we need to go over some things with you... You all know your mission right? "YEAH!" the reponse was more than satisfying. 
In each teams there are about 13-15 members. The group is too large, and theres a high possibility that you'll get separated from your team so keeping in touch with your group and us is very important. It will be too hard for the person in charge of your team to keep an eye on all of you, so I suggest that you also divide your teams into smaller groups, and stick with them at all times, in each teams there are 4 walkie talkies they will be handed to you momentarily, use this to communicate with your teams if you happen to get lost, Me and Suk-Jin also have walkie talkies so we know whats going on. This island is huge, inside your  gem you will find a map. Please get the map out. Only the map Dongwoon!
He looked up finding every one staring at him, he gave a charming innocent smile. Which everyone melted into.
 You will notice that nearly half of the map is highlighted...will somebody take the gem out of Dongwoon's hand... *snatch the gem away from one of the maknae,* there was a fade laugh from the crowd. *clears throat* As I was saying...this means that you are not to go anywhere but the highlighted parts. It is very important that you do NOT go out of the area, because the other half of this island is extremely dangerous. Because you will be staying in this island over night, there are 12 ruck sacks just by the boat, (four for each team) which will contain most of the things you will need until tomorrow
Please try not to lose any one and be sure to be on time tomorrow. There are also speakers around the island, which will able us to notify you how long you've got left before the boat leaves the island. 
 
 
The time is 12:20 you have roughly twenty hours before the boat leaves...
Mission...START! *Gun shot* Everyone jumped up in shock, the guys seemed to be more scared than the girls. Each team took four ruck sacks and spread out before looking at the clue.
 
[Dinasour's POV]
"Ok, first lets split the teams into smaller groups" Kyung Lim started with spliting the team before looking at the clue.
1.) Hyunjoong, Jessica, Suzzy and Sulli
2.) L.Joe, Niel and L 
3.), Ryeowook, Hankyung and Dongjun
4.)Lee kikwang, Jonghyun, GDragon
 
Everyone gathered around Kyung Lim, who was holding the gem. She opened it. Finding whats left inside, GD took out the piece of paper. There was two sentences written on it. 
"I can see the whole Island from here"
He read aloud. Everyone leaned back, trying to think of what it could mean and where this place would be. "How are we suppose to know? this is our first time here, we don't know where this place is!" Neil said with annoyance. "That's why we have a map!" L shouted out. "Where's the map?!" He added. Sulli handed the map to him, he rolled it up and hit Neil with it. The little boy pouted, "I love you really" L tried to make it all better. The not-so-upset little boy pounced on L. 
"Yah! focus! open up the map" Ryeowook commanded. They all closed in again, looking closely at the map.
 
[Walking pig's POV]
Once the mission started they didn't waste any time, Lizzy took action, she got the nearest person to hold up the map "Sunny if you please hold the map up". Sunny was more than happy to do so. She was standing infront of her team, holding the map up covering up to her nose to her bottom half. All the walking pigs were able to see the map clearly. Lizzy stood aside, she gave Drama a look, he got the sign and read the clue 
"Can heal one's wound"
 She observed every one's expression when Drama read the clue out. Krystal's body language caught Lizzy's attention, she knows Krystal has an idea of where this place could be. 
Everyone was left silent for a few second, until Krystal came to the front and pointed to the map, her finger was on the 'neglected aid house'. At first her team mates' faces were all scrunched up, having no clue why that place, but everyone caught on very fast. 
Donghae took charge before Minho can and led the herd deep into the island. 
 
Mini group:
1.)Minho, Sungyoel and Sunny,
2.)Chunji,  Alexander, Dara and Drama
3.) Dongwoon, Heo Young Saeng, Krystal and lizzy 
4.)Donghae, Mika and Yoona
 
----
 
The clumsy dinasours and the walking pigs crossed each other's path. As the two teams walked passed eachother, "Make sure to do your part right" a plan was planted long before the mission started. The person who was told this grined innocently and that grin turned into a small mischievous sneer.
 
 Who knows what this mysterious person would do in this life threatening island.
Who is the target? 
 
 
_____________________________________
Note: The names are coloured, which indicates what team they're in
 
Hiccup9: I just realised while typing this chapter that when they were playing the guessing game thing, it should have been the 3 volunteers who sings the song and the other team mates guess what song they were singing! cause TO ME  it makes more sense that way ahhaha oh dear.. 
 
so sorry this chapter is super long!! but hopefully its all worth reading? ehehhe 
Also sorry for the clues! It's my first time coming up with clues! ehheeh so please do forgive me if the clues and mission arent any good! >.<
 
comments are very much loved!!