VOTE NOW!

The Last team Standing

 

Orange = Jae-Seok is speaking
Purple = Suk-jin is speaking
Blue = Together
 
*Filming*
 
Well, here we are with our first ever team (CLUMSY DINO) to be sent to the camp fire of DOOM!
Don't scare the dinasours, Don't worry, not only is this the camp fire of doom, but its also the end of you!! 
MWUAHAHAHA *laughs evily*
 
"Having fun scaring the youngsters are we?" 
Kyu Lim was amused of the two Dorks, wondering how on earth did they become the host?
 
The two clear their throats.
Well, as you all know that you are the losing team. 
Earlier, before you were sent here, we asked you individually to vote who you want out of the island. 
We will call your name and if you are given a marshmallow then you are safe. But if your name was called out and no marshmallow was given to you, then you're the person who will be kicked out of the island. 
 
*Flash back of the day when Dino's were on the verge of having a heart attack bacause of the incident*
 
*Camera close up on each member to build up tention*
 
Jessica seemed to be one of the person who recieved many stares. 
Will it be Jessica and Ryewook who caused the heart attacks of their fellow dino?
Or could it be hankyung who annoyed the members by singing non stop through out their time in the abandoned island?
Will it be Joong who suggested to give up looking for the gem for the sake of his fellow members? (aww so thoughtful thinking of other's feelings >.<) 
It could be anyone in the group!!
 
**Announcement**
The closing date for votings is on June 2nd around midnight 
 
click on the link below to VOTE!!