Explanation of the Fanfic

The Last team Standing

The idols you've submitted are gonna be sent to an island where challenges will be set and missions to fulfil

 
All 57 applicants will be put into 4 different teams, the screaming grasshoppers, the scared koala, the walking pig and the clumsy dinasour.
 
Me and my partner discussed that users should also be able to participate... this will be explained in more detailed later on. 
 
Q.) How exactly does this ff work?
 
A.)
Well we will need to decide on what team will win and what team will loose, of course we can't just pick a team at random... This is where YOU come in! To decide the winning and loosing team there will be RANDOM QUESTIONS thrown at the users before I and my partner type up the chapter. 
For example, the question has been asked, then YOU guys will give an answer by commenting below and the 1st user in..lets say 'walking pig' got the question right, then they're safe. The 3 other teams will be set another question until we get the loosing team. When the results are in me and my friend will type up the chapter and we'll somehow come up with an idea of how the losing team will lose and the winning team will win.
The losing team will be sent off to the camp fire but before that they'd have to do chores as their punishment! mwuahaha!! but don't worry, the users wont be punished ;P on second thought...nah we wouldnt wanna lose our viewers! eheheh.. >.<
anyway the winning teams on the other hand will be rewarded items which can help them in the near future challenges. 
(The 1st winning team will be rewarded for example good food to eat on that day, skip chores and be able to bring an item from home to the island, the 2nd winning team will be able to skip chores and eat good food the 3rd team will be able to eat good food...and the 4th team gets nothing+ one less memeber!)
 
Q.) Who will be kicked off the island?
 
A.)
There will be a poll to which users are free to vote who they want off the island. Of course there is a given date when the voting will be closed!
the most ranked member of that team will be the one booted off... this whole voting thing will continue until we have the last person standing!! The losing team will be sent to the camp fire  where you decide who that unlucky person will be!! 
 
mingzhuliu and SHINee2Minho Pointed out something interesting and that is about who the baddies will be!  Well, i dont think that any of you guys would want to be the baddy, since theres a high percentage that other users will hate you for being the villain and kick you off! So 
I asked some of my special friends here in AFF to be the villain/distruction. Who they are will be a mystery unless anyone of you vote them off mwuahahah!!
 
Feel free to ask Questions below. 
We want to know your thoughts so comment below ;P they are very much loved!!!
 
if you have any scene request comment it below! e.g Yoseob and ______ are rivals.... or
______ and ______ like each other etc etc....