And the mission continues...

The Last team Standing

 


	The dinos made their way cluelessly deep into the island hoping that some kind of idea will triger of where the second clue is hidden. The pigs on the other hand were very confident about where they're heading. Meanwhile the koalas and grasshoppers were still figuring out the clue.
 
[Scared koala's POV]
Jisu looked calm at the corner, Kyuhyun was pulling pranks on his team members. Onew was thinking hard...very hard...about his chicken. Dujun on the other hand was getting worked up about this whole treasure hunt, he really hates losing and was trying hard to concentrate but he couldn't since hyori kept on poking him with a stick while G.na laugh her head off. Dujun's face was priceless! Of course he couldnt tell His noona (Hyori) off.. Dongho the random koala sat on the ground and began to make a not-so-good sand castle. The koala's seemed to be laid back about this whole mission, Key made his way near the water to look at his reflection. Seung ri noticed no one was actually trying to figure out the clue so by himself he opened the piece of paper and read the clue aloud, as he did every one stopped what they were doing and looked at the reader. "where the magic happens" Taemin's face lit, and he pointed the way not telling any one exactly
what the answer is but they all followed the maknae who quickly gained trust from his other members. "yah, we're actually following Taemin?" Dari asked nudging Yoseob, he shrugged. Dari asked the same question to Jisu, "well" Jisu looked around noticing that non of s have an idea of where the magic happens "he's the only one who seems to have an idea, so let's just go along with him" with that said all of them were led by Taemin who was fooling around with Yoseob and Youngwon.
 
[Screaming Grasshopper's POV]
"many stories have been made that scary things live inside what's on top of a tree" 
Lee teuk read. IU and Yuri repeated. Henry held the map open and placed it on the sand. All the members formed a circle and looked down at the map. No idea popped into their worn out head. They were still stuck in the first game they played. Fei was reading a book which appeared out of nowhere, she loves to read books of any genre. Top took a look at the paper reading once again the only clue given. He kept on reading it until Fei realizes where the clue might be. She gasped from figuring out the clue. She felt her success over flow her petite body. They turned their attention to her. She pointed to an area... "I dunno.. Are you sure?" Yuri asked with a worried face. "Well there is no other  places I could think of but this! Plus its a bit too obvious don't you think?" Everyone nodded as a sign of agreement. IU patted Fei on the back "Good work!" With the decision made everyone walked towards the woods.  Just at the back of the crowd there was a sniffing sound, it was freaking Sungmin and Junhyung out, they slowly looked back finding Eunhyuk, "Are you ok?" Junhyung asked,
"Yeah, no doubt about it...*sniff sniff* Donghae~" he said the name in a whisper.
"Huh?" the beastly rapper didn't hear the last word. "nothing nothing..Donghae~" he once again whispered the name. Junhung lifted one eye brow up. "He said he miss Donghae" Sungmin comforting the sniffing boy. Even though he didn't hear his whisper he knew that he missed Donghae since both Eunhyuk and Donghae spends nearly every second with eachother. Hyori seemed to be having fun annoying Dujun. Minzy and Seohyun were getting along just fine, while Jongyun and Henry disagree about whose goofy dance is better. It's already been fourty five minutes of walking into the forest, Yunho and G.na gotten to the topic of how Many kids Yunho would want in the future. "Twenty-five" he answered with no hesistation what so ever. Hearing of what came out of Yunho, G.na's mouth dropped. Every one turned to Yunho. "What? I like little people I meant kids ok?!" with that said they all continued walking. "Yah Fei, are you sure this is the right way?" Top asked. "I dont have the map" she said from the back. They all thought that she was at the front guiding but it was Dujun, Hyori and shinee's Jonghyun leading the way. Eunhyuk pushed everyone aside and rampaged his way to the front. He covered his mouth in shock and once again started sniffing. He held the torn map up for the rest of the mebmers to see. It was torn into three pieces. It was obvious whose doing it was. "How are we supposed to get back to the boat now? And most importantly how am I supposed to reunite with my Donghae if you tore the map into three?" 
"It's alright..." Dujun patted Eungyuk's back.
It couldnt be helped they tried their best to follow the broken map. 
 
[Clumsy Dinosour's POV]
They all walked chattering while Hankyung sings to IU's marshmallow. Min joined in, and the two of them walked along side eachother linking arms and happily skipping along to the song. 
Jessica seemed to be annoyed with the two, she gave out a bad aura towards them. Min and Hankyung felt the atmosphere around them, they slowly looked back finding Jessica handing out a bad aura towards them. They suddenly stopped singing and hummed nervously, quietly... But later on got carried away and couldnt help but to sing more louder. Ryeowook not losing his focus on the mission was leading the heard. They were tired but showed motivation. They seemed to be getting on very well with the mission. Until six members have vanished from the team. 
 
[Walking pig's POV]
"I can sense Eunhyuk's missing me" Donghae said his mind out for everyone to hear. "wow.. You two sure spend a lot of time with eachother huh?" Chunji asked. Donghae just nodded. Dara was walking with Sung yoel, she showed different aegyo unintentionally which made Sung Yoel like Dara more than he did. Alexander, Drama and Mika are getting along, they put their arms on eachother's shoulder and walked along side by side singing three different songs they didn't mind, but the others did, not only were they singing different songs but the lyrics were very very wrong. Sungyoel was talking to Krystal, "Noona when we get back to the cabbins can you sign my book?" he asked excitedly.
"Sure!" she returned his smile and ruffled his hair. The two of them were in their own little world. They realised that the group decreased only finding Minho and Yuri infront of them. "Yah! This is all your fault!!" Minho was arguing with Yuri. 
"We're lost aren't we?" Krystal said helplessly, she walked towards them and sighed.  
Sungyoel followed the lady who he seems to be fond of. There was a rustling sound from the bush beside them the sound was getting closer. They froze and waited to see what was coming they're way, only finding Dara and Chunji they had a worried face but as soon as they saw their four team members they jumped up and down to their direction.
"YAY we're not the only one lost" Chunji and Dara said in relief.  The other four looked at them expressionless.
 
[Scared koala's POV] 
All of them stopped in the middle of the forest sitting down on the massive roots above the ground. A giant tree was hovering the wide space above them. The source of light beamed through the leaves. Things wasnt going well, everyone was arguing about different things, and no, it's not about whether if they're going to the right place, but when they should eat etc... "Should we stay here for the night?" Sueng ri suggested.
"Its only three in the afternoon! And the sun is still up in the sky!!" the crowd roared at him. After a few minutes of rest they carried on heading to the place Taemin pointed out. They still had a long way to go. 
 
_________________________
Hiccup9::
Sorry this is another long chapter! Since my laptop broke I couldnt update much!
and I kinda need to get this mission finished before the voting and as you can see we're only starting!! I tried to get everyone character in this chap!! ehehhe
working on the next chapter now though so no worries
Another long chapter on the way!!!
Maybe I'll try to split them up but we'll see how it goes
 
 
Announcement!
The second question will be posponed put  next saturday (30th april london GMT)! and the voting will take place right after when the mission ends! 
Im so sorry but theres no helping it! we dont want to rush it cause it wont be very exciting if its rushed! hope you guys can understand! 
 
comments are very much loved!