what are the clumsy dinos up to?

The Last team Standing

 

Orange = Jae-Seok is speaking
Purple = Suk-jin is speaking
Blue= Together
 
_______________________________
*Filming*
 
OoOoHhH~
Six members seemed to have trailed off from their herd!
Hyunjoong, Jessica, Suzzy, Sulli, L.Joe and Ryeowook.
what will happen to them?
let's see shall we?
 
*Clumsy Dino's camera POV*
 
So every one was unaware of the six members missing. 
The rest of the Dinos have reached their first destination and have found their clue, they were off to the next destination. "BOYS RULE!!" Neil was full of joy, jumping up and down followed on by cheers of his team mates. "Wait, there're girls in the group..." GD stopped celebrating, every one looked around. It was about time that they realise that the team had decreased. 
"I can't believe you didnt notice!" Hankyung Panicked. Kyung Lim was relaxed while the youngsters panic. "Everyone just stay calm..." 
"What should we do? we should probably go back and find them?" Kikwang suggested. And so they did. 
 
*The six lost Dinos POV*
 
Even though the the six were lost they were peaceful and was laid back "Which one are we going to?" there was a fork way ahead of them.
"The middle is a definate NOT!" Hyunjoong refused to go in the middle. 
"Let's just flip a coin!" Suzy suggested.
"Yeah, like anyone will carry a coin in an island where money is not needed" Jessica was cold towards Suzzy, with what Jessica said, the girl pouted. 
"Lets all get along, and you'll never know, some one could be carrying a coin" Joong was comforting Suzy taking out a coin from his pocket and placed it infront of Suzy's face. Jessica rolled her eyes watching Suzy's face lit up. 
 
"If it's Heads then we'll go on the right and if it's tails then we'll go on the left" Sulli decided
"No no no, if its-" Ryewook was interupted by Sulli
"Seriously, are we doing this?" 
"Fine!" he folded his arms and turned the other way like a child.
they flipped the coin, it was heads.
"Left it is!" Ryewook marched with happiness.
"Nice try" Joong nodded towards L.Joe signaling him. L.joe grabbed his hyung by the collar of his shirt and dragged him, Ryewook was left with no choice but to be silent so he went back to his folding arms and pouting lips.
 
A couple of minutes later, the rest of the Dinos exited from the middle of the fork. 
"They either walk slow, or they took the left or right" 
Kikwang thought aloud. 
 
The six was getting further and further into the woods. Joong found a paper attached to a tree. 
He took it and read "keep walking north for the third clue" 
they all looked at eachother and found it wierd that a clue would be attached to a random tree.  "Maybe we should go back?" Sulli started to walk south.
"The clue said walk north! Do you not know that north is the opposite way you're going?" Jessica shouted
"But don't you find it wierd, I mean, our first clue did give us a location to find the second one" The rest agreed with Suzy. But Jessica was stubborn, and soon the six was walking north and were led to a cliff, "Ok, on the map it says that this part of the island is a NO NO!" Ryewook was worried of the danger that was right infront of them.
Joong once again noticed a piece of paper attached to the bridge that looked like it will collapse  any time soon. 
"This is too risky, lets just go back!" Everyone agreed apart from Jessica and Ryewook. 
It was no surprise that Ryewook rejected the offer of going back. But Jessica had no reason to keep on going even if it was very dangerous. 
The others had no choice but to do what the two wanted because they knew that they won't go back, therefore they stayed as the two might be in a more dangerous situation and there won't be anyone to help them. 
Ryewook ramaged the bag and found a rope, he wrapped around his ancle and secured it. He gave it to Jessica which he tied on to a near by tree. 
The risk taker made his way towards the bridge. He already took three steps away from the safe ground, heart beating a thousand miles per hour. 
He got the paper, everything was fine, until Jessica was on the verge of dying as she was holding onto what ever could keep her up. The four rushed over to help her, they had some difficulties, all hearts were racing. 
No one was on guard of the rope which was attached to the tree. Ryewook froze at the sight of Jessica hanging off the cliff that he didn't realise that the bridge was starting to fall apart, the bridge cannot handle the weight even if it was only a few kilo. 
The old wooden plank he was standing on was beggining to creak, he looked down, seeing that it was about to break, it didn't give him a chance to move, the wood gave up and in a blink of an eye, the bridge fell apart, he swung and his body crashed onto the hard earthy wall, he too was hanging, the only thing keeping him up was the rope. 
Jessica failed to tie the rope securly and was about to slip off the tree!
It was heart racing. A hand suddenly grabbed the rope and re-tied it on the tree this time stronger. 
It was Dongjun.
The rest of the dinos walking up to the cliff were curious why it was so noisy L, Kikwang and GD saw the commotion ahead and ran to the rest of the members still lost of what was going on and quickly made their way to where the rest of their teams were. 
The four who arrived fastest pulled Ryewook up and Jessica was safe back on the ground. 
Their bodies were trembelling and felt weak. 
Jessica was the most weakest at that time, they all planned to keep on going and get a rescue team to Jessica back to the boat. All the girls in the group (Sulli, Suzzy, Jessica and Kyu Lim) sat somewhere quiet but still close to the guys the three tried to comfort Jessica. 
"Let's just all go back, I mean you should consider Jessica's feelings, we're all a team, and she'd feel left out if we were to continue without her, and I'm sure Ryewook is still shocked from what just happened." Everyone was silent and thinking about if they should go on or not
"Just think about it this way, what would you do if you were that person who nearly lost your life?" Joong continued. Soon after they all agreed to go back. 
 
*During the time the Dino's faced the dangerthe Grass hopper, Koalas and the pigs got their Jewel* (You're probably wondering how the Koala's got their Jewel...)
 
*Koala's POV* 
they were planned to go back to the boat, but they ended up on the other side of the island. 
Instead of walking back into the forest they walked around the shore, and happened to come across the Jewel, yup they didn't hide it very well. 
 
We're all clear that the Dino's have lost this mission.
The Pig is holding onto a gold gem while the grasshopper and koala are holding onto a silver. Hmm which team has the fake?
 
*Back to the cabbins*
 
We're back in the cabbins earlier than we thought. 
Yup no one was left in the island. Every one is back safe and sound. Except for out PD who was thrown out the boat and was fed to the crocodiles....
................LONG SILENCE.................................
Joking Joking! I was Joking! 
 
 
Dino's please make your way to the camp of fire
The rest of you please go back to your cabbins, we'll Inform the Koala's later about their punishment
For being one of the losers!  Just kidding! but you did lost...
 
*Camera on hold*
 
_________________________________________
 
So sorry that it's long!!
It's now time for the voting!!!!! WHOOO
Click next to vote!! 
 
Sorry that I haven't updated for weeks!! But I am now back :P
 
we lost subcribers..but that's ok :P..THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO STAYED :P 
 
Comments are very much loved!! 
 
Silent readers, we'd like to know your opinion too :P ehehhe