The Blind Side ~ 6

The Blind Side

Sae Rim sat in between ChanHee’s legs. He played with her long, elegant fingers, twisting the silver rings that were on them.

 

“So… you want me to do what?” She asked again, turning to face him. She still hadn’t gotten the grasp of the situation, but ChanHee was endlessly patient with years of practicing under his belt.

 

He smiled at her and kissed her softly on the nose, wishing that this moment would last forever.

 

This was their tree, and they had met up at the same place every day, since strangely they could not move anywhere else.

 

“Get your brother to search them up, we used to be Teen Top.” She nodded, moving back to her original position, mouthing the name over and over again.

 

In the last two weeks they had met up numerous times in her dreams, and soon, it became clear that they were only to meet in her subconscious, just the two of them.

 

It was good as it gave them the solace they needed to enjoy each other’s company.

 

They spoke about the normal things boyfriends and girlfriends would, they asked each other about their days, though it was usually Sae Rim who spoke, since ChanHee had no one.

 

She had offered to give up time for him but he laughed and held her closer, telling her how silly it was because she would have to sleep all day.

 

Sae Rim however had plans to meet him. She would stay up for days on end so she could sleep for hours and hours, just so their time together wasn’t short lived by the familiar feeling of the dream ending, her body being pulled backwards.

 

ChanHee absolutely adored her, not only because he was in love, but also because she was the only he ever saw, and the same vice versa.

 

But now, he wanted her to meet his friends, he wanted to indirectly introduce her to his friends as his girlfriend. He also wanted to know how they were doing, because he was ‘tied’ to the tree, almost like a bond.

 

“And you want me to say what?” her question stunned him, in actuality, he hadn’t thought about that. All he wanted was to know who they were now, their families and jobs, whether they thought about him or not.

 

“ChanHee?” she turned, smiling softly at him.

 

“Tell them that you’re my girlfriend.” His pride was blinding his logic, she recognized and shook her head.

 

“And are they going to believe me? ChanHee you’ve been… dead for a long time now, they won’t believe me when a blind girl turns up at their doorstep, telling them their dead friend is communicating with her.”

 

He fell silent, and played with her hands. Sae Rim sighed and lightly knocked foreheads with him. “We could always try.” He whispered, staring out into the lake.

 

She knew from that moment that what he wanted, he would get, and this was one time that he wouldn’t budge. 

 

“Fine. Tell me about them. If I’m going to meet them I’ll have to be convincing.” A smile flashed across both their faces and he began to recount the days they had spent as Teen Top, the beloved oppa’s of their fanbase Andromeda. 

 

Sae Rim began smiling at the thought of six good looking boys wreaking fun havoc behind the scenes at KBS. Kang Ho Dong was now retired, and many of the old boy and girl bands were now wives and husbands, mothers and fathers.

 

“ChanHee.” Her whispery voice floated across the area, and he closed his eyes, marveling in the situation. He felt her hand on his cheek and his eyes fluttered open.

 

“Sixteen years Sae Rim… sixteen lonely years.” Tears pooled in his eyes at the rusty memories of his mother and father and the rest of his family.

 

“You know, I was there at my own funeral.” Another one of ChanHee’s tales started and Sae Rim tried to focus intently on it without falling asleep with his caresses on her arms.

 

“They looked so upset. I wanted so badly to see their faces, I heard their sobs, but nothing else.” ChanHee kissed her nose quickly and pulled back, grinning.

 

“And you know something? For the first time in sixteen years, I’m happy.”

 

The lovers kissed, sending sparks flying above their heads. As the two pulled away, a sudden chilly wind brushed past them, and Sae Rim sighed.

 

Each time this happened, they both knew that time was up, it meant that she had to go back to the real world, her dream had to end and he was to spend another day waiting, constantly waiting for her.

 

But this time, Sae Rim stood up with a particular itching feeling on her spine. She couldn’t help but feel that her boyfriend’s plan was going to go either nowhere, or she would meet the boys and everything would go wrong.

 

“I’ll wait for you.” A naughty smile decorated her face.

 

“You have no choice. Don’t get TOO bored without me.” She winked and her body was slowly pulled back, and he was getting blurry.

 

“I will wait, for all of eternity.” The two reached out for each other, and then it went black.

-

 

SSSUUPPP!!!

 

So you see, I’m not getting a lot of comments… >.>

 

If you scroll down…

 

You’ll be able to see that most comments are made by the same ppl..

 

If you don’t wanna/ can’t be bothered… Well, alright.

 

But please, I love feedback!!!!

 

See You Soon!!!

 

XOXO

 

-InToXi