Wait what?

Is this a dream?

"Oh uhm hi, I'm Ashy, do you know where L.Joe went?" I gave Niel a polite smile. He smiled slightly and then leaned in to whisper into my ear sending shivers down my spin. "No I don't but you are very beautiful, I would love to talk to you more." I just stood there shocked at what he just told me. He think's I'm beautiful? I didn't know what to say to him, so we just stood there looking into eachothers eyes as he waited for me to reply to him. L.Joe then showed up just as it was about to get awkward. I could see him glaring up at Niel, then he turned to me "Ashy, what is your phone number? I want to meet up sometime, we are staying here for a while." L.Joe smiled at me. I gave him my number and we said our goodbye's as it was now time for me to leave.

Once I got home I was all alone, Rachel was out at her boyfriend's house for the night, I didn't mind, I liked to be alone sometimes. I put some music on and made some food. My phone started to vibrate and my Supa Luv ringtone went of telling me I was getting a phone call. I looked at the number, I didn't know the number but answered it anyway. "Hello?" I figured it might be a wrong number, It wasn't. "Hey Ashy! It's L.Joe!" I almost dropped my phone because I was in shock. I never thought that he would call me! "Oh uhm hey L.Joe. How are you?" I tried really hard not to let my voice let him know that I was shocked. "Oh I'm good, a little bummed you left so soon. Oh well. Hey uhm can I see you tomorrow?" He asked me as if I was just one of the guys. I never thought a day like this would ever be real, I used to only dream of a day like this. "Oh uhm yeah sure when tomorrow? And where?" I tried to stay as calm as I could. There was silence on his side of the line for quite some time I would have thought that he hung up if it wasn't for the fact I could hear him beathing calmy on the other line.

"How about around noon at your place maybe? If not there then that's alright." he sounded a little nervous. "Yeah sure that sounds great. See you tomorrow, uhm I'll text you my address." I was starting to get excited. I kind of missed him already. I felt silly even thinking about if he missed me or not. "Okay! See you tomorrow!" he then hung up and I proceeded in texting him my address for tomorrow. I hope he can find it. 

I went to sleep after I ate my food and watched some television. It took me a while to fall asleep though, all I could think of was L.Joe. I didn't know what would happen tomorrow, I hope I don't make a fool out of myself. I finally fell asleep dreaming of L.Joe.

I woke up the next day early. I had work. As I got ready for work I texted L.Joe and let him know that I worked until around noon and would be at home around 12:30 but that I would tell my roommate to let him in. He replied with an okay and then I finished getting ready and went off to the cafe that I worked at.